[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't smoked in 3 like weeks, and took an at home drug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170612_223422.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_223422.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I haven't smoked in 3 like weeks, and took an at home drug test last night and failed.. I have to take a drug test on the 20th of this month (urine). Is there any way in hell that I can pass this thing naturally? I was thinking of sweating my ass off through exercise, but feel like it would be hopeless... I haven't been drinking much water these past three weeks, but started drinking a gallon a day (since yesterday). I've a pic of the drug test I just failed...
Weight: 140lbs.
Height: 5"10
Body type: Average
date of last time smoked: May.28th.2017
(I didn't smoke that day, but I tried making "Weed Tea" out of all the stems I saved over the years, didn't get me high, I ended up drinking nasty ass hot water with butter, lol)
date of drug test: June.20.2017
frequency of smoking: 3 grams of Reggie every day (I'd smoke through a whole ounce of weed every 2 weeks)
Exercise: Started doing an hour of running yesterday and today, will continue this routine
>>
>>18415510
get fucked druggie :)
>>
>>18415510
Drink a shit ton of water and sweat like a madman
>>
>>18415522
thanks for bumping my thread man

>>18415525
I wear two hoodies and run for about an hour, then I sit in my bathroom in the same outfit and let the hot water in my shower run so it acts like a sauna. I try to drink two gallons of water too.

If anyone has been in my position please, I could really use some help (Test is literally 7 days from now)
>>
>>18415550
Well here's my story, my grandfather passed away so my family and I went to the memorial in a different state. Came back a couple days later (I smoked like crazy while I was there with my oldest sister) and I get kicked out of school for apparently smoking weed. I was like oh shit, it's still gonna be in my system from before. Well the day we left I drank a shit ton of water and for the couple days after before this happened and took hot showers, or just sat in the bathroom while the shower was on the hottest setting and sweated like crazy. Well back to the day of being kicked out, took 4 drug tests (including one at a doctor's office) and they all came back negative. It also helps if you have a kick ass metabolism but mainly drink tons of water and sweat it out and don't go near anyone smoking it or having anything to do with it.
>>
>drink 6 glasses of water a day
>exercise
>go to an actual sauna

that's all you can do besides dilute your urine which isn't really the best idea
>>
>>18415568
>>18415589
thanks for the advice. I usually lurk and never post because any thread I make 404's with zero responses, but I'm glad to see some peeps responded, so that's a plus :-)
>>
>Cranberry juice
>water
>orange juice
>several glasses a day
>drink till you piss 10x a day
>exercise everyday
>sauna if you can

Guarantee you pass
>>
>>18415510
What's your body fat percentage? THC is stored in fat stores. Maybe try and induce ketosis to burn through your fat stores faster. The surefire way that doctors used to induce ketosis to treat epilepsy was to have the patient fast for 48 hours then eat eggs.
>>
>>18415790
>What's your body fat percentage?

idk, I'm pretty average body type wise. Not fat, not skinny. hard to picture I know, but I weight around 140 pounds if that means anything
>>
Just get fake pee.
>>
>>18415983
won't work, it's a two hour commute to the job and hand warmers aren't enough to keep it the right temperature. Also, it's an additional hour waiting in the waiting room to be interviewed. The urine won't be hot enough by then.
>>
Carry around a gallon of water with you. I was able to pass a test drinking a gallon a day for 14 days (I was a heavy smoker)

Good luck homie
>>
There's no guarantees when it comes to this sort of thing, but if you drink a shit-ton of water and do a lot of cardio, given how long it's already been, you will PROBABLY pass. Like, I'd bet real money on it.

It's pretty hard to get water intoxication, but when you're exercising like mad and drinking a ton of water it can happen, so just don't be an idiot about it.
>>
>>18416163
>>18416181

Thanks guys. I'm definitely trying to do 2 gallons a day. I'm just worried that I won't have enough time to get it all out in time and end up embarrassing myself if the test comes back positive.
>>
Eat creatine every day until the test, drink only water. I have a similar problem though

>2011
>be arrested for possession
>charges put on stet docket, nothing else happens
>6 years later
>background check for new job happens
>email says I was convicted of a misdemeanor

OK first off, I wasn't "convicted," 2nd, I forgot about that whole thing, I could have it expunged tomorrow, and I will.

Third, it DIDN'T STOP ME FROM JOINING THE ARMY, and now I can't work in IT? Come on. Do I have any hope for this job...?
>>
it sounds contradictory but do all the usual steps (tons of water, exercise, etc) and then like literally an hour before the test you should take at least 5-6 bong hits of good stuff. this forcefully flushes any remaining thc out of your system and the newly ingested thc won't show up in your piss yet. worked for me and now i make $120,000
>>
>>18415510
Just let a clean mate piss in a test tube as shortly before as possible, tape it to you body (should remain warm) and ship it into the cup.

If you were a intelligent drugie you would have frozen some fresh piss for the worst-case. But druggies usually aren't that intelligent.
>>
File: Babyflaschenwaermer.jpg (103KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Babyflaschenwaermer.jpg
103KB, 2000x1334px
>>18416142
Buy a baby-bottle heater and use it in some public toilet shortly before. Will heat it up to body temperature.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.