[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be weird or creepy to ask the girl im seeing for a shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3029.png (14KB, 600x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3029.png
14KB, 600x273px
Would it be weird or creepy to ask the girl im seeing for a shirt of hers for my birthday? Been seeing eachother for a couple months, not officially dating but we bone and cuddle and chill and have feeling for eachother so in practice we are. She asked me what i want for my birthday and i said id tell her when the day comes.

She smells fucking amazing. Like some sort of sweet, flowery perfume. Like cake batter almost. Idk I cant describe it but i literally cannot get enough of it. She doesnt wear perfume and its stronger the longer she hasnt showered so im basically certain its her natural scent/pheromones. I fucking want to live in that shit its so addicting. I can smell her in my room the next day after i dropped her off home. It makes me want to not wash my sheets (i still do obviously im not gross) when she stays over because theyll smell like her. She reeks of it and it is so fucking awesome.

Anyways, im not really into material shit and both of us are poor and we dont really get to see eachother that often due to our schedules. So i was going to ask her to ask her for a picture of her face without makeup (shes self conscious of her appearence but her face without makeup is legit 10/10 to me) and an old shirt she wore to bed a few nights in a row so it would smell strongly of her.

Is this weird as fuck? Like im worried shes gonna think im a creep or something and jerk off with her pic and her shirt lol. I just want those two things because we dont see eachother often and ill have them to remind me of her when im alone and cant see her in person.

Opinions? Really want this because it will make me happy and think of her but if its going to fuck things up and make me look like some sicko weird freak ill just ask her for something else.
>>
>>18415456
Dude, that's not weird at all, man. That's some of the most basic shit in long-term relationships, bro. Honestly.

After I got back together with my gf, I asked her for a bobby pin or "some nothing" as I put it at first, because I was scared like you and she was like, "Ok, I'm going to take one of your shirts, and you can keep my camisole, my bra, my hair brush, and a spare bottle of my perfume" And I melted for her like a puddle of wax in an oven.

It's natural and flattering and I can't imagine it any other way. If she loves you, she'll love the idea of you thinking of her.
>>
>>18415456
I'll add that back in the day, women would write a letter and spray their perfume on it so you had that.

Also, I totally relate on the sheets thing. I dunno, maybe I won the lottery with my girl, but she's all about me being obsessed with her. She hangs her headband in my car and instructs me to leave it there, etc.

She calls it "marking her territory" and I love it, lol
>>
>>18415469

You dont think it would be weird to ask for the pic and the shirt though? Like idk i probably just have a sick mind (this is 4chan afterall, who here doesnt) but im concerned shed think i was doing gross shit with it.

We've only known eachother for a few months also and we are playing the dumb fucking game where we pretend we dont want to get serious with eachother despite getting increasingly serious with eachother. So part of me feels like that might be coming on too strong or something? I should note ive only had one actual relationship ever and that was all the way back in highschool. Ive been with plenty of other people since but never a real relationship with feelings and all that shit.

You still think this would be normal and not creepy? Im a noob at this so i just wanted second opinions.
>>
>>18415486
>You dont think it would be weird to ask for the pic and the shirt though?

Again... no, it's not weird. It's really really sweet, and yes, completely normal.

Also, don't play mind games with the girl, man, it sounds like you two have the start of something that could be really awesome for you.

>never a real relationship with feelings and all that shit.
Dude, it's ok, man. a relationship "with feelings and all that shit" is the winning scenario, and not something to be scared of or run from. Enjoy each other, man! go to sleep intoxicated by her scent. Maybe not all girls are on the level, but I find it difficult to think of any woman that cares for a guy wouldn't be flattered by the thought that he wants to smell her. Maybe just phrase it right.

You want to sense her presence with you, while she's not there right? Don't make it crass, be honest about it. You obviously love her and want to fill your life with everything you can about her.
>>
>>18415486
I'll add that I photograph my girlfriend at every opportunity. She also has the makeup hangup, like most women. At first she was super self-conscious and wouldn't let me take pictures, like she almost thought it was a trick, like I was going to make fun of her behind her back or something. Once she was secure in the idea that I'm taking them for me and us and our future, too, then she not only relaxed about it, but loves letting me take pictures of her now. We take selfies every-time.

The worst that could happen is she's got some hangup and won't see your earnest desire to sense her presence and cherish her form, but if you're honest, and you love each other, it should work out fine, and your feelings should get through to her.
>>
>>18415517

Well i am also older than she is, i kinda know what i want out of a relationship and life and general and shes still figuring a lot of that out. Im 100% open with her on how we stand and what im feeling, all of those games are coming from her side and basically rooted in her insecurities. She wears makeup because she thinks her face makes her look too young but its in reality the cutest fucking face ive ever seen but yeah she doesnt believe me yet i guess. Its a work in progress, i wouldnt say we love eachother as we've only known eachother for a few months but yeah i really do want this to be for the long haul. Shes really insecure about herself i think and its just like you said, its almost like she thinks im playing a trick on her and im just a really skilled player when in reality i just want her damn affection and to give her mine. Its a work in progress lol.

Sounds like your on the same page as i am with relationships though. Like i legit try to take candid pics of her all the time because if she catches me she hides or tries to pose, working on that too. You really did hit the fucking jackpot with your girl marking territory, holy fuck that would be so much win if my girl started doing that.

Anyways thanks dude, im going to go ahead and go for it when the time comes. Itll be probably the best damn bday present ive ever got from someone too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.