[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my finger has had this for a while, i'm starting to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1313 copy.jpg (527KB, 1620x1284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313 copy.jpg
527KB, 1620x1284px
so my finger has had this for a while, i'm starting to get scared. will i die? is it cancer?
>>
>>18415271

It's a plantar's wart. Google will help you find a couple of different ways to fix it. There's store bought wart remover, a doctor can freeze it off, etc.
>>
>>18415271
Absolutely. You are beyond help. Better start writing that will, if you haven't done so already. I'm sorry life turned out this way anon. Better luck in the next, I suppose.
>>
>>18415271
Go buy some wart remover. If that doesn't work, see a doctor.
>>
>>18415271
Wart.

The most hardcore and most reliable way is to cut it out via knife. Yes you have to go deeper than the wart.

The most cheap way is to tape it off and keep it that way for few days. It needs oxygen to live.
https://healthcare.utah.edu/the-scope/shows.php?shows=0_500ts0b3

Or go to doctor to freeze it.

Also your pharmacy will have solutions over the counter.

Still your best bet is to cut it out. Remember it is virus embedded in your skin cells. You need to cut it out completely or it will grow back again.

>pro tip
Dont touch your eye or penis with that finger. You can spread it all over your body.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_wart
>>
Just a wart bro, typical for fingers and toes but can spread elsewhere if you are unlucky. Had a big one on the side of my big toe years ago that made it horribly painful to walk.

Put ducttape over it, remove and quickly replace like every 24 hours. It will get all white and nasty and the skin in the covered area will die. Take a shaving razor (one you will throw out in the end you dingus) and shave off as much of the dead flesh as you can until you hit living flesh, then tape it up and repeat. Eventually itll all die and you can remove the head of the wart, continue the taping regimen for a couple of days just to be safe.

Or just go to the doctor where they freeze it off with liquid nitrogen and make that process much faster.

Dont stress it, everyone gets them at least once in their lives. No big deal really.
>>
Op here, i can't reply on my laptop, it says connection error.

Thanks a lot everyone
>>
Once I had a wart on my finger that I swear on my life lasted about 15 years, nothing would remove it. It wasn't coloured though like yours all that time, it was skin-coloured weird growth, extremely ugly and it was raised significantly from my finger, just lumpyness. Over the years it gradually got less and less but so slowly it was unreal.

How I got it is even weirder - when I was a kid I was feeding a horse that looked friendly some grass. It turns out that unlike dogs, horses are so fucking stupid that they don't understand the concept of fingers vs food. And what's worse he didn't leave go when I tried to pull away from him. It's amazing my finger didn't get bitten off entirely. And from that I got the wart that to this day there is the tiniest remnants of it still there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.