[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a very serious post. I am in a terrible place in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: muchpain.gif (3KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
muchpain.gif
3KB, 251x242px
This is a very serious post.

I am in a terrible place in my life. So much so I have a suicide plan if the worse happens to me.

I had a scare today, and I was ready to carry out my suicide plan if things turned for the worst.

But I was so terrified. I couldn't accept I was about to die. My head was full of the worst anxiety I've ever had. I'm shaken up and can hardly breath. I couldn't bring myself to go through with it.

Things turned out okay in the end, I think. I don't know really.

I need advice on how to accept death if I so need to follow through.

This is a really serious question. Please take me seriously.
Sorry for ambiguity.
>>
Do you believe in life after death?
>>
>>18415256
I don't know.
My life has gotten so bad I have, despite always not believing in God, started praying.

Every time I pray, things tend to get a little better.
So maybe there is... Something.

At this point I can't convince myself to truly believe it. I'm too old to buy into it.

But god, I don't know.
>>
>>18415269
Have you read about that chinese person that got cut in two but didn't die? Because at that time he simply believe that it's possible to be alive after being cut in two.

God, UFO or waifu, you just got to believe in something to give you hope. In a life or death situation sometimes its the only thing that could kept you going. Mind over matter is a very real deal.
>>
>>18415348
I'll try. Thank you.
>>
>>18415219

the fact that you didnt want to do it is a pretty good indicator that you didnt want to do it.

the fact that you said it 'turned out okay' shows that you're dramatizing your life and trying to make things to be abigger deal than they are.

grab your credit card, or cash or what have you, go out to a nice restaurant and buy your self a steak
>>
>>18415748
I don't know what the future holds for me. I'm on the verge of losing my life as I've always known it.

Truth is, I don't want to watch the fireworks if they blow.

Its normal to feel scared when dying and I'm trying to bypass that.
I don't want to kill myself. I might have to.
>>
>>18415765

either tell us the story (and please make it the cliff notes version) or delete your thread.
>>
It has become a bit of a meme but seriously, clean your room.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.