[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say if I stop looking for love, it will find me. Does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
They say if I stop looking for love, it will find me.

Does this really work?

Please, I'm desperate for pu$$y.
>>
>>18415004
I'm quite dubious of that saying. I interpret it more to mean 'take a break from dating apps bc you get fatigued, and make sure to develop hobbies and interests outwith dating'.
>>
>>18415004
No - I stopped looking many years ago, nothing happened. It's just a thought-ending cliche.
>>
>>18415012
are you implying I should die alone?

fuck this site , bye
>>
I'll suck your tiny prick OP if it'll make you man up
>>
>>18415012
but if he finds his own happiness then he'll not need a gf.
What does that say of those with gfs?
>>
>>18415004
Yes and no. I mean, if you're still going to be considering yourself "desperate for pussy," you're not following the actual advice given.

It basically just means, if you dedicate yourself to other pursuits, it will make you a more well-rounded person and open doors to new experiences where you'll have chances to meet the right one.

But it's not really foolproof. I "stopped looking" (after coming out of a relationship for a girl I didn't end up with) almost three years ago now and haven't met anyone I even slightly like besides some married chick. Now, I'm fine with that, but it sounds like you aren't, and guys still need to put in SOME effort to get a girl. She's not just gonna knock on your door.

Don't obsess over it.
>>
>>18415028

Girlfriends aren't around to solve people's problems, anon. Those with GFs are happy because they were already happy, and the GF is just an added bonus to the happiness.

I mean, in theory. Plenty of miserable people get together for all of the wrong reasons and still find themselves unhappy.
>>
>>18415028
>but if he finds his own happiness then he'll not need a gf.
It's part of the picture but not the whole picture.
>>18415017
How is that my implication? I'm just saying, take a break and take the pressure off.
>>
>>18415042
>gf is a bonus
what sane girl gives sex for free? Also why would OP or a sane girl want brats tp torment them?
>>
>>18415042
>b-but you'll want to leave a legacy, so you need kids!
If you think that, you are being blind to the fact that there is only you and you cannot make another you. The noble thing would be to burn every record you have of you in a fire and die forgotten because that way you will remain purely to yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.