[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I cheated on the girl I'm seeing. What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445608100169.jpg (126KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445608100169.jpg
126KB, 720x960px
I think I cheated on the girl I'm seeing. What do I do?

Ok, so I started seeing one of my coworkers recently. We started hanging out a few months ago, but have gone on a few dates over the past two weeks.

Anyway, one of my other coworkers was having a really rough day the other day, so I asked her if she wanted to hang out and smoke a blunt after work. We went back to my apartment, smoked, had a few drinks, and hooked up.

Afterwards, she got dressed, was freaking out since she's in a relationship, and then left.

Is it cheating if I've never slept with the girl I'm seeing and we've never discussed being in an exclusive relationship? I really like her and feel bad about hooking up with the other girl.

Do I tell her? Should I wait to? What do???
>>
>Is it cheating if I've never slept with the girl I'm seeing and we've never discussed being in an exclusive relationship?
Nope.

>Do I tell her?
Nope.
>>
>>18414859
it's exclusive from the point you both agree it's exclusive. theretofore, it's just up to your moral compass.
>>
>>18414864
This. This this this. Every other post in this thread will be superfluous because this is objectively the answer to your question.
>>
Would you be mad if the girl you're seeing did the same thing? If so, yes, it's cheating.
Don't lie about it, but don't come at her "Yo I slept with [x]". If she ever asks honesty of you, you should tell her what happened and let her know that it happened before you were even completely sure how you felt about her and before boundaries had been established (the girl you're seeing, I mean).
>>
Its not technically cheating but if I was the girl you are dating, I would want to know so I can leave you...
You don't seem trustworthy because the fact you questioned if it was cheating but did it anyway shows you disregard her feelings/worth.

So not technically cheating but I would still feel cheated if this happened to me.
>>
>>18414859
I don't understand the point of concern. If you ask another girl over and fuck you aren't serious about the other. Don't continue to deceive coworker however, she may think this was headed towards something more serious.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.