[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday, I broke up with my girlfriend of six months. She wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cu5FKUZXEAEYdHt.jpg (26KB, 607x315px) Image search: [Google]
Cu5FKUZXEAEYdHt.jpg
26KB, 607x315px
Yesterday, I broke up with my girlfriend of six months. She wasn't the love of my life or anything, but I still loved her.
We didn't have a fight or anything, we didn't have any big fights at all. We broke up because whenever we would get together or get on the phone, there would be many awkward silences and both of us didn't really know what to talk about.
Now that she's gone though, I still feel a gigantic empty hole in my life. After waking up today, I of course couldn't do all the things I've been doing daily for the past six months. (calling her when I woke up to say good morning, picking her up after school and walking her home, or just hearing her voice in general) And I feel like I fucked up, and will never have the rare good moments back.
Should I call and try to get back with her?
>>
>>18414677
>> 6 months
>> love her
Move on bro. The relationship just did work, its not your fault
>>
>>18414685
Didnt
>>
>>18414677

>i cant call her and sit in silence like i used to

well now you can sit in silence with your self.

seriously though, nows the time to invest in your own life.
>>
>>18414677

>broke up because of not saying stuff at times
>instead of actually having arguments or problems

...Oh boy.
>>
You broke up because of long silences on the phone?

Why not just hang up the phone?

I'm just kidding, you probably didn't have that much in common.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.