[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went on tinder, out of the blue get messages from girl from brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468870028578.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1468870028578.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
Went on tinder, out of the blue get messages from girl from brazil who looks kinda cute but who looks like early late 20'ss but is 32. I'm 22 but she seems kinda...odd..pretending to be a teenager she said and tattoos, piercing

She asked to go for drinks but idk....I think she is kinda crazy guys
>>
>>18414098
Just go for a fucking drink and decide then. Are you sure she's not a bot though?
>>
>>18414098
Her prime years are gone and is looking for a beta male provider. Enjoy being king of the cucks
>>
>>18414102
Nash she has legit social media stuff and lots of pics.
>>18414105
I don't know man, she plans to go back home soon since her visa is gonna be up at some point
>>
just 2 bits of advice OP:

1. whatever you do, wear a johnny, and fuck her good.

2. don't fall for the romance thing either (see no. 1)
>>
Probably fake and wants to rob you and steal your kidneys. Getting a girl off Tinder is literally never that easy.
>>
>>18414148
Except when it is, kek
>>
>>18414098
Make sure that "she" is actually a girl and not hiding a pickle surprise.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.