[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have big penis >work out a lot, be fit >pretty deep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: superthumb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>have big penis
>work out a lot, be fit
>pretty deep voice
>have gf
>she barely wants to sex
>doesnt like it when i initiate it and just grab and fuck her
>have to ask her or else she doesnt want sex for weeks
>doesnt schlick herself or get horny to anything
>gets horny once a month when she ovulates and tells me to cum inside her, then we buy a morning after pill
>That's it though

what's happening
>>
>>18414035
>doesn't like it when I initiate it and just grab and fuck her
One foreplay, please!
>>
>>18414046
She doesn't like foreplay, she doesn't like recieving oral or fingers or anything
>>
>>18414035
>>18414035
I actually enjoy sex, but I'd still be pissed off if my bf just grabbed me and tried to put his dick in me. Maybe you should actually try getting her in the mood instead of expecting her to always magically be in the mood according to your whims?

Take her on a romantic date. Give her a message. Burn some candles. Cuddle up with a movie on the couch and inch your hand up her leg. Send her some dirty texts in the morning, build some tension, keep it going all day until she's practically begging you for it.

It's also possible there's something else going on. Is she stressed out? Depressed? Has something changed at home/at work? Is she on any medication which could affect her libido?
>>
>>18414035
Break up with her and find someone who wants to get dominated.

Your wasting your time with girls like this.
>>
>>18414061
She doesn't like romantic shit or foreplay
>>
>>18414035
I have a big dick too but I don't work out anymore (after hitting ottermode) and I have the same issue with my ex. Some girl just has a low sex drive. I had to break up with her to have sex with another girl. Idk why she still hates me like I abused her or something, I already explained we're not sexually compatible and she told everyone who cares to listen that I "only use her for sex". Since then all of our female friends give me dirty look.
>>
>>18414035
>doesnt like it when i initiate it and just grab and fuck her
>have to ask her or else she doesnt want sex for weeks

Oh no having to get a girl's consent to fuck her?! Poor you.
>>
>>18414108
>ignores the last part where it says it takes weeks

It's not normal for someone to take weeks to get horny
>>
>>18414110
Maybe he's not doing enough
>>
>>18414108

A lot of women like that - obviously not OPs though.

OP she probably has a low sex drive due to self esteem issues, depression, or medication. It won't change unless she wants to change. Sorry.
>>
>>18414110
>ignores the last part where it says it takes weeks
he actually said it takes weeks UNLESS he asks her for consent. I would be shaken up too if a guy who was supposed to care about me was grabbing at me when I didn't want it.
>>18414117
Yeah, most women are subs and like dom guys. But it doesn't make her physically or psychologically damaged that she isn't like that. OP should find someone compatible, sure, but not lose sight of the fact that
1. people have different tastes sexually
2. YOU MUST GET CONSENT
>>
>>18414124
She doesn't like when I initiate kisses or romantic things either

there's no way to get her in the mood besides her randomly getting horny once a month
>>
>everyone getting mad at OPs "grab her and fuck her" remark
One time I jerked off while at my gf's place when she was asleep and she felt insulted. After that she told me I can wake her up to fuck her/fuck her while she's asleep(though she's never stayed asleep). Some girls prefer to just be "grabbed and fucked" .
>>
>>18414035
Decide how important is sex life for you and act like it. Once you marry her and have kids, you will have like sex once per year on your birthday.

You have been warned. There are girls who cant get enough of dick.

>buy after pill
Do you even do birth controll? After pill is pretty bad for girls body, messes up with period and other stuff.
>>
>>18414136
Girls don't like to admit that, it's only girls getting mad at that probably

When they're neutral and non horny they don't admit these things
>>
>>18414143
BC is bad too, but after pill is terrible
>>
>>18414124
I had a similar ex, of course it's all consensual that's a no brainer, what do you think she said stop and I pinned her down and pushed my dick in? lol who does that
Typically I would hug her from behind unexpectedly and grind my dick on her and bend her over. She resisted at first, but I reached into her pants and after a bit of fingering she stopped resisting and let me fuck her. Eventually I got tired of doing all that, too.
>>
>>18414143
>>18414149
This is actually untrue. Many metastudies have found no long-term ill-effect from regularly using the morning after pill.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18414170
Well, isnt it more expensive? But maybe it is the best solution with frequency once per month.
>>
>>18414170
Can you link to that?
>>
>>18414136
That's different because she gave you consent to just grab her and fuck her whenever. Obviously OPs gf didn't because she's not into it by his own admission.

Just cuz your girl likes it doesn't make it acceptable to do to any and every girl.
>>
>>18414191
It probably is more expensive, but that wasn't the point I was addressing. The point I was addressing was the health aspect, and oft-repeated myth that it's somehow bad for someone to take it more than a few times in their life.

>http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/ecsideeffects.html
>>
>>18414203
Well she used to be fine with it

we've been together 4 years
>>
>>18414206
Again, has anything changed at home/at work? Is she stressed? Is she depressed? Is she on medication?

If she used to like sex but doesn't now there is something going on. Or she never liked it and has decided to stop putting up with it, and you should find someone more compatible.
>>
>>18414035
>>18414211
Damn, I'd hate to be dating a girl that I'd have to worship like a goddess to get any.
>>
>>18414257
Not even close to what anyone has said. Unless you consider 'extending to her basic considerations' to be synonymous with 'worship her like a goddess.'
>>
>>18414035

Write out a contract/note on the kitchen counter. It should go like this.

Dear GF,

I need sex at least once a week and preferably 2-3. We'll average it at sex 10 times a month. Every time we have sex I'll give you a sticker. If at the end of the month you don't have 10 stickers you can just pack your shit since you don't pay rent anyway.

However. I am happy to make arrangements for stickers. IE. If you are not in the mood you can arrange to have one of your qt friends come around and earn the stickers for you. Jen is worth 2 stickers, but Sarah is only worth half a sticker. Alternatively I can arrange to give my stickers out to other women, but I really don't want to have to start trying to make arrangements with co-workers/exs/friends because it might emotionally cause you a problem.

Anyway, since you don't need sex as often as me... or you are getting it elsewhere... which is just as likely. I will assume that if your shit is still in my house when I get back we have come to an agreement.

Much Love Anon
>>
>>18414269
We have a winner. Everyone comes out ahead with this plan.
>>
>>18414269
While I agree with >>18414272
It will most probably end with you being single (with some hits to whatever your reputation is)
Why not just break with her normally?
>>
>>18414269
I thought this was hilarious pasta, but people are taking it seriously. Please don't be one of them, OP.
>>
>>18414286
>play childish games, get childish prizes
>>
>>18414286

I gave him this advice because this is what I would fucking do and I would get away with it to.

What sort of fucking shit is OP posting, we have sex once a month followed by the monthly abortion pill. What sort of fucked up shit is that.

Let's have sex and then abort the little cell once a month on the month. Don't use birth control, or condoms. Just bare back and abort. It's utter crap, maybe she's depressed or whatever. Maybe she's gonna get pregnant and forget to take the pill one month, then 2 months later after no sex she refuses to abort because 'omg the ickle hands, like a little lego person'...

Maybe she wants to be a mummy... Oh you know that one time we had sex last month... Pregnant. I'm not sleeping with Brad the Subway manager at work and living at your place because Brad lives with his Grandma until he can get on his feet again. He understands me, he wants me to follow my dreams. It's definitely your's ofcourse it's not Brads. Remember that one time we had sex last month. It must be yours. Silly. Brad ewwwww. We make fun of Brad don't we anon.

Then 4 years into raising Brads child, Brad hits the lotto, and bye anon. BTW little Bradford isn't yours. He's Brads.

At least my way you get to bone Jen. And if she leaves, good. You can try and bone Jen and if not, give one to Sarah until something better comes along. And then your GF can not feel guilty about boning Brad. Everyone wins.
>>
>>18414035
Tell her you want to have a sexual relationship with her, something more than once a month. You have to talk to each other, and if she doesn't want that with you, maybe you should be dating someone else
>>
>>18414135
She's getting dick on the side, reason you get to scratch her itch monthly is because the other man won't deliver during her period.
>>
Taking tbe morning after pill more than 3 times apparently can really fuck up the fertility in a woman. Is she retarded for not caring or just naive?
>>
>>18414170
Yeah, taking a heavy dose of medications which fucks up your menstrual cycle and hormones regularly has no major side effects? I call bullshit.
>>
Who the hell would tolerate this shit for years?

Break up with her, she isn't worth it.
>>
>>18414269
this is genius

what if the gf pays rent?
>>
>>18414396
It's ovulation not the period
>>
>>18414035
Op, this >>18414072

I'm a femanon, and I gotta say, i was reading this green text and my mind was just thinking 'what in the actual fuck'. It sounds like you're not going to get much farther with her, if at all. Find you a qt3.14 who likes to be dominated. It really is sexy when your bf grabs you and fucks you.
>>
if she's on birth control or has something else that's affecting her hormones, that could be the cause.

these things have been known to fuck with women's libido
>>
>>18414035
give her a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor or stick her with some testosterone
>>
Take her out and hit on other girls.

If that doesn't work, fuck other girls. Get out of there...
>>
>>18414035
Some girls are just sexual basket cases. I'm glad my gf loves sex and gets wet be me asking if her little pussy is wet. Find another like mine and you'll be a happy camper
>>
Girls are into large penises primarily for one-night stands. That's why she wants you when she ovulates. There are drawbacks to every advantage in life.
>>
You're boring and emotionally unintelligent, otherwise you'd know what makes her wet personally. She probably masturbates to one of her coworkers who's nice to her or something. Women love being dominated... by guys who are respectful.
>>
>>18416001
You heard it here, "nice" guys are successful with women
>>
>>18416001
She is neet and doesn't masturbate
>>
>>18414035
That's really not good to be taking the morning after pill every month, it has a lot of hormones in it. That might even be why her sex drive is off. Also your going to wind up with a baby with someone your not sexually compatible with. You should just brake up
>>
>>18416023
>doesn't masturbate
boy have i got news for you
>>
>>18416014

It's true. "Nice" guys aren't actually very nice because they're so obsessed with their dick size and wondering how to get a human being with a vagina to stimulate it to orgasm. Truly nice guys don't browse image boards anonymously. They have friends, jobs, get involved in their communities, respect their parents, finish school, get help when they need it, and focus on doing their part to make the world a better place. Not just their own. Nice guys don't think of women as skinbags made for company and sex.
>>
>>18416035
I know but no, she doesn't
i've been with others, she isn't sexually standard
>>
>>18416038
This is what those 'nice' guys convinced women of as a mating tactic. Gullible naive idiot.
>>
>>18414035
Dude u cum inside ur gf? Want babies or sumthn? I only cum inside oldass cougars where I know that shit rusty as hell.
>>
>>18416035
Im a female that dosen't do that. I like sex but it's never felt good trying to do it for myself so I just don't.
>>
>>18416001
That's some serious projecting you're doing there.
>>
>>18414035
have you asked her why she does not initiate sex or seem to like it?

She could be depressed, or you could suck at sex.

A lot of women also are not into sex when their partner isn't putting enough into making them feel loved or acknowledged. Make sure you are doing things for her regularly and complimenting her kindly and also giving her affection that does not always lead to sex.

Find out how she feels first before you ask a bunch of anons who do not know your relationship dynamic.
>>
>>18414269
>>18414312
Have you ever seen a psychiatrist? You sound mentally ill.
>>
>>18416250
I thought his posts were the best in this thread. Then again, I'm a very logical person, so the ultimatum is the best option in my eyes.
>>
>>18416166
Do you really think his problem is that he isn't putting pussy on a high enough pedestal?
>>
you dont turn her own
its not your fault, women get turned on by the stupidest shit, your assests are not enough though
>>
>>18414035
Too lazy to read all the replies, OP the day after pill is MAX 2 times a YEAR only if its a emergency.
>inb4 OP made gf infertile
>>
>>18416049
then you are nothing liek OP's girl

OP, consider this possibility
>>18414396

Your girl might be one in millions
or she's a regular cheater
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.