[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird problem. Yesterday I had a nice day out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
I have a weird problem.

Yesterday I had a nice day out with my boyfriend at the beach. He is 23 I am 26.

On our way to the beach an older woman bumped up against him. He is very social and kind so they joked around for a bit. She was asian (he is also asian) and later told us her age which is 65 but she had dem asian genes so she didn't look any older than 38 or 45 years old (and she was very pretty).

Anyway, they started talking a bit, about us going to the beach and she said she would take us two with her car, because it's quite a walk. So we got in her car and both of them really hit it off. I didn't think much of it untill he asked for her number, his words: 'can i have your number, if you are around my town we should hang out, i'll show you around for a bit, we can text too'. While saying this he asked for her age and she said 65 (she didn't look older than a very beautiful 40 year old) and he said wuah good genes! So the older lady gave her number to him, I was shocked. I was so sad. Thought he was such a douchebag at that moment. When i mentioned this to him he said 'haha i could be her grandson, don't be jealous over this'.

What do you make of this??
>>
Im sorry but i just cant buy this story unless i see some tits. A white girl is dating an asian manlet for some reason? Yeah, okay.
>>
File: 1492380377989.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492380377989.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>18413904
What's even the point of saying this? I see non-Asian girls with Asians guys around sometime and know a girl who exclusively dates Asian men. It's not particularly unusual.
>>
>>18413888
Just to clarify do you mean south or East Asian?
>>
Cucked by a grandma LMAO
>>
>>18413904
OP didn't say they're female, white or their boyfriend's short /fit/aggot.
>>
>>18413888
If what youre saying is true
(Which is highly unlikely)
Then consider the following...

1. If you guys have dating for less than 2 months then his just playing you and will evedently fuck that old cooch

2. If you guys have been dating for a while now than maybe he actually ment that and thats just some scenario that we westenors cant understand but is common between asians

Eitherway a white girl dating an asian dude is as rare as it sounds
>>
File: huh.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>18413904
>A white girl is dating an asian manlet for some reason?
???? So what? Also, where the fuck did it say he was a manlet?
>>
I am not even white (also not black) and he is not a manlet (well he isn' very tall but I am 5ft)

anyway, i was hoping for more advice actually
>>
>>18414438
I dunno, that's absolutely not a normal situation. Personally it would be too much for me and I'd tell my partner to delete the number or fuck off
>>
This would make me nervous. It seems fishy, is he southeast Asian? I dated a Viet for three years and while there is certainly a tendency for Asians of the same nationality to gravitate towards one another and help each other out, this doesn't seem like the case. This seems more like a younger dude bumping into a milf, and both being attracted to one another.

I'd talk more about this but the tl;dr is this is something you should not be comfortable with.
>>
YES thank you. gonna talk about this.
>>
any other advice? what should i do if they text eachother?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.