[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I get stupid high I feel and use mannerisms that are like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1316722726333.jpg (22KB, 661x464px) Image search: [Google]
1316722726333.jpg
22KB, 661x464px
when I get stupid high I feel and use mannerisms that are like a girl and I want to fucking kill myself when I sober up.

for a split second I looked at my roommate romantically...

How to stop this shit
>>
Suck a few cocks dude its 2017 nothing is gay anymore
>>
Is it at all possible you have repressed feelings for your room mate?
>>
>>18413893
Fuck no. Dudes don't seem attractive to me so much as being a girl does. I wouldn't feel comfortable at approaching any other man romantically if I wasn't a female
>>
>>18413897
No. I never really have but I thought he'd be a good guy to marry and shit if I was a girl
>>
>>18413901
>>18413903
Armchair psychology: sounds like you are repressing homosexual feelings, so you rationalize these feelings by fantasizing about being a girl so having feelings for a man wouldn't be taboo.
>>
>>18413911
Nein. I have smoked weed a few times but when I get stupid high I always start to get weirdly feminine with mannerisms and stuff

prior to this recent moment I had never been interested in another man. And I'm not interested right now; the idea repulses me when I'm sober.
>>
>>18413920
What if i told you that the ypu who is high is the you who is sober
>>
>>18413924
How would that make any sense. Who I am is determined by how act, thus sober me would be defined by my characteristics when sober, same with when i'm drunk or high
>>
>>18413920
If you would've just said that you act girly when you get high, that would be one thing; lots of dudes like to be floaty or whatever, but then you said you looked romantically at your room mate. Obviously something is there, if you're just gonna deny when people try to draw conclusions with the info you've given why even make the thread? Are you looking to hear that weed makes you temporarily gay? No, it just brings the lingering thoughts and repressed feelings to the forefront of your attention.
>>
>>18413931
Yeah ur rite dude. Its the weed that made u a cockhungry faggot, how could i be so stupid
>>
>>18413920
You can be a feminine male without sucking dicks.
>>
>>18413882
Stop doing drugs
>>
I've got some gender dysphoria issues and drugs do the same for me. Feel all feminine and stuff, but to me it feels more liberating and right than repulsive.

Weed tends to bring up deeper feelings, and normally I hate giving this fruity kind of advice but consider exploring your sexuality and maybe gender. Could have been a bad high though if it was just once of many highs
>>
>mind altering substance alters my mind
>what do
Gee I wonder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.