[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel unloved cause I didn't get unconditional love as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4358.jpg (95KB, 602x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4358.jpg
95KB, 602x785px
I feel unloved cause I didn't get unconditional love as a child. There are alot of problems arising from this and I feel like I'm unable to get the love I need at my age of 23.
I have the hunch i'm not attractive enough to get female attention and doubt anyone could be crazy for me or actually truly fall in love with me.

How do I not feel shitty as a result? I'm already getting therapy
>>
>>18413731
Not sure what to say.

But I can say this. My girlfriend thought the same about herself before she met me. She had a pretty terrible childhood and had some horrible boyfriends too who took advantage of her because of how she was. And she thought like you do. But just because she felt like that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen to her, it did. And it's the same for you too. If you want it somebody might truly fall in love with you too.

Therapy can help a lot. But just knowingthat it isn't hopeless is good. It isn't hopeless and it never is.

Good luck OP :)
>>
>>18413731
The biggest realization you'll ever have is that us humans are all pretty much the same; we all cave to the same desires, and the only thing that really differentiates us is time spent developing skills.

That's it.

How much time you spend developing your own skills to differentiate yourself from other people is entirely on you.
>>
Not kidding but there is an all powerful God who is literally infinitely times more beautifully perfect than any human who loves you so much that He sent his son on the planet as a human to die for you. He also knows how many hairs are on your head. He loves you more than you can even imagine. He loves you despite your personal failings, percieved flaws, and everything.

You dont have to believe this dude, but when you tap into that idea, and you can do it as a thought experiment, you start to develop self-love. Self love is the most important love to have
>>
Going through similar struggle. It's good that you're talking with a therapist, he/she will probably give you more help than any thread here will.

First thing to realize is that nobody knows this or thinks this way about you except you. You're the one who's telling yourself that you're not attractive enough and nobody likes you. No girl is going to sense this when they first talk to you, or even after you start dating. It's a self-confidence sort of thing. You should rather be telling yourself that you're a capable person who's deserving of love and happiness and willing to be caring and loving towards others. I know that it will feel like you're lying to yourself when you say this to yourself, but its no more a lie than telling yourself that you're undeserving and unattractive and unable to find love. The positive thoughts are probably closer to the truth anyway. In the grand scheme of things you're not a bad person, you're a good person with a couple of hunches.
>>
>>18413801
>You're the one who's telling yourself that you're not attractive enough and nobody likes you
Is it really tho? It's not about liking someone but loving. The latter is my concern as I'm not able to evoke these feelings in other people
>>
>>18413996
So your issue is you can't love other people, or other people don't love you? Which one?
>>
Other people dont love me. I can get girls naked but that's about all.
Maybe if I just fuck a girl long enough and good enough she'll develop feelings for me?
>>
>>18413999
pls respond
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.