[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice to deal with my current situation. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad-keanu1.jpg (46KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
sad-keanu1.jpg
46KB, 450x253px
I need some advice to deal with my current situation.

It's been a year since i'm unemployed.
i'm 26 now,
i'm starting to talk to myself when i'm alone.
i'm constantly having suicidal thoughts,
i don't see a point why should i try so hard to find a job anymore,
i don't feel like i'm qualified for any job,
i feel like i'm more worthless than the lowest paid worker.
I'm starting to be afraid of communicating/socializing with people.
i don't see any future or hope anymore.
i can't find any way out of this except killing myself and end it all.
but despite of being in such a mess, all i can do is just suck it up and try to go for interviews that i know are useless.
All i can do is just be like a broken record and repeat these problems i'm facing to someone online because it ease the pain a little even though they will come right back almost immediately.

I'm honestly clueless what should i do right now.
>>
Hahaha bro im also 26 and i have had 20+ jobs and im about to get a new job at fucking raising canes chicken because thats where im at in my life. I notice though that a lot of the stuff you say are "feels"
"I feel like i dont have any job skills" that is reasonable, but what is unreasonable is going "well i feel it to be a truth, so it must be a truth." Dude do you even fucking realise that YOURE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOURE LETTING FEAR AND DOUBT TAKE THE REINS?
Seriously dude if they can control an aspect if your life that big, they probably control your every fucking action. What i would do if i were you is breathe bro. Start looking at what resources you have and what stuff you can do. Having a shitty job doesnt have to mean you have a shitty job. Its only 40 hrs a week dude.

Also you might want to see a therapist because it sounds like youre experincing a serious issue. Try yoga out
>>
>>18413606
> I notice though that a lot of the stuff you say are "feels"
>well i feel it to be a truth, so it must be a truth
i only "feels" hopeless and not confident.
but the reality is, i had been to plenty of interviews and still failed to land a job despite how low paid it is, or how well i done in the interview.
so that must say something how bad i am and i'm not required in this society.

>40 hrs a week dude.
nope,
the work hour here is usually 50 hours+
and after converting it's a shitty pay with about USD 900 ~1300

Overall,
i just don't see any reasons i should even give a damn about life anymore.

also, therapist is out of question.
I can't just tell them "hurr durr i'm depressed because working crushes me"
>>
>>18413661
The depersonalization not the depression dummy. Its normal to feel depressed but it is not normal to start to fear communication with others. I am a very weak willed american. But find something to live for and fight for it. Even if there are logical reasons for your doubts or fears, that still doesnt make them true. Lots of brilliant minds have been rejectes a lot. Figure out what youre passionate about and go from their dude. Maybe working a shitty job is just a means to an end for your passion, it doesnt matter, the joys of your passion will make it worth it.

And your passion doesnt have to be amazing or permanent "ive always wondered what itd be like to (insert cheap thrill here)" so then you save money and do it. Shit dude sounds like your country sucks cocks, maybe you could hate it more, and use that passion to emigrate
>>
I'm 26 and I made 100k last year

suck a shotgun barrel
>>
>>18413742
Go and fuck yourself, no one cares you made such a big sum
>>
>>18413763
nah I'll just wait for the next suv of party girls to pull up next to me at an intersection and hit on me and then fuck them all.

I tried.
>>
>>18413777
trips say to hell with all the self sacrifice. woopdeedoo.
>>
>>18413661
>i had been to plenty of interviews and still failed to land a job despite how low paid it is, or how well i done in the interview.
>so that must say something how bad i am and i'm not required in this society.
That logic doesn't really follow, you can't control who they're going to hire, there could be lots of more experienced applicants than you. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Job searches are always tough, you're going to be rejected by the vast majority of places, but you only need one. It's a numbers game. Hiring managers are just as shitty as any other person so you don't want to work for somewhere you're not wanted anyway. You should be applying to at least a few places every day. Don't get upset if it doesn't work out or start to think that reflects badly on you that they didn't call back or they didn't pick you, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18413742
Yeah whatever bro I made 330k last year. I'm also 26. This year is looking worse though -- only like 190k. It varies. Fuck off with your useless shit I've felt like OP in the past sometimes too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.