[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my parents just found my weed shit and now they're pissed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1496697569845.jpg (13KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496697569845.jpg
13KB, 361x330px
my parents just found my weed shit and now they're pissed. im 22 in california. because its illegal and etc etc basically im about to be kicked out in a few minutes now without a car

what do i do
>>
i have 2000 in the bank, and some silver coins
>>
>>18413247
Get a job and some roommates and live life like an adult. Which, at 22, you should be. It's sad you're with your folks to begin with. Consider this a swift kick in the ass to get your shit together and stop being a stoner who lives with his parents.
>>
>>18413252
/thread
>>
>>18413252
how am i supposed to do that in 5 minutes? housing is fucking expensive here and i have a job but now no way to get there or change clothes
>>
>>18413252
Wat part of cali u in op? To this comment if ypu live in cali its not unusual to live w yr parents in your mid 20s because cali is so expensive. Tbh unless you have famlial support or are rich you cant really survive in the Bay on your own
>>
>>18413256
Start by getting a car dude. You can get a decent used car for 2000 lol ur basically asking us how to adult.
>>
>>18413256
Go get a bus pass tomorrow morning. Ride the bus to the library. Use the library to browse craigslist and find roommate options. Use that 2 grand you have to move in somewhere. Get to work via public transit, or buy a cheap bike off of craigslist. Hustle it out until you're back on your feet and can afford a beater car.
>>
>>18413252
>sad to live with your parents at 22
you dont know his situation.

I'm a biochemistry major/entre minor just trying to graduate while only working 20 hours a week instead of the 40 Id need to if I had my own place. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18413270
That doesn't make it any less sad. You're doing that out of convenience. You could make it work. You just don't want to leave the comfort of mom and dad while you check school off your list. Never said it's wrong homie. It's still sad.
>>
>>18413270
Whooptee fucking doo faggot. There are chinks and hindus who are in your same shoes only they dont live with ma and pa and work 60hrs a week. Stop being such a fucking leftist baby and sack the fuck up because this is the united states if america and it takes heroes to become good again. Fuck urself
>>
>>18413275
>never said it's wrong
>it's sad
I guess I'm talking to someone who never actually went to college, because this is the stupidest shit ive heard in my life.
>>
>>18413284
Guess you skipped Critical Thinking/Phil 101, because you can't apply yourself enough to know the difference between wrong and sad.
>>
>>18413289
Yea I'm getting a degree that makes money, so enlighten me. How is something sad but not wrong, unless you're taking pity on a victim of unfortunate external influences, which you've made it clear isn't the case.
>>
>>18413299
An old dog dying is sad. It's not wrong. Things die. Not everything that is sad is wrong. Not everything that is wrong is sad.

OP is sad because he lacks the maturity to be an adult, and relies on his parents until they cut him off, and now he has to ask 4chan what to do. That is sad.

You're attached to the comfort and ease of living with mom and dad while you go to school, even though you could do it on your own. You just don't want to give up those luxuries. That's sad. It's not wrong. Wrong implies you're breaking some sort of ethical or moral standard. You're not. You're just soft. And that's sad.
>>
>>18413315
but that's just your perspective. in other cultures you are expected to stay home until you are married to contribute to the senpai
>>
>>18413322
Dude no one is talking about his perspective. Were still fucking arguing that sadness=/=wrongness. From his perspective what you are doing is sad because you can do better. It isnt wrong of you but it is sad in his eyes.
>>
>>18413337
I'm not even the guy you're responding to, other people just know you're stupid.
>>18413315
>old dog dying is sad
yes a victim of something out of his control, as I said
>not everything that is sad is wrong, vice versa
no shit sherlock
>OP is sad because he lacks maturity as an adult
but that has nothing to do with the whole "things die" idea of sad things happen that we have no control of. In your mind this is something bad and it shouldn't be this way, OP has all the power to change it, so by your definition it would be wrong that he doesnt.

What you're getting confused is the difference between disdain and pity. You have disdain towards someone who does bad things, you pity the weak for letting themselves be weak. Both have made "wrong" actions in your mind. You however feel "sad" for a weak person who was born weak, who had no opportunity to be anything else.

tl;dr: you legitimately have a 4th grade education, and it triggers me to know human beings as stupid as you are allowed to have opinions.
>>
>>18413247
first of all you need to learn from consequence. You should of known that disrespecting your parents boundries would get you kicked out, but you ignored this completely. Want to get high? Should of just went to a friends house.

If you do not take this as a life lesson you will keep taking people for granted and in turn ruining your relationships.

Getting kicked out sucks but you really should learn from this.

As for advice on what to do next,
I think you should sell the rest of your weed to a friend. Ask around your social and see if you can pay someone for temporary shelter like a couch to sleep on. Save up your money for a first and last months rent or a roommate situation and never make this kind of mistake again. Do not leech off the people who help you either.
>>
>>18413277
>OP is from California
>Not expecting him to be a leftist baby
>>
Look or a room to rent on Craig's list there usually cheap and buy a heap pass car on Craig's list too. Ask a friend to take u to the heap car. And buy it. Then go to the room for rent. And pay for it. Done case closed
>>
>>18413247
They have every right to be pissed. It might be legal. But if your livening in someone else's house respect that. Get a job and an apartment.
>>
Cheap* ass* sorry for spelling errors. But I just had to do this litteraly last month. Same exact thing. Look now while u has a computer. Phone works too. Don't be scared I'm 28 and a girl and did this by Chicago. So I think u can too much easier and safer being in Cali.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.