[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best cure for depression for a person thats used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (9KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 300x198px
Whats the best cure for depression for a person thats used to spending all their time inside coding alone.

My heart was recently broken by a girl. Ive been on tinder and gotten no results. Not really a social type but dream of a girl so bad
>>
>>18413077
I'm worried that you might want a relationship just for the sake of having a relationship, or so that you aren't left alone with your thoughts. Try and get yourself to a place where you are comfortable being alone (not as in alone forever, but like to a place where you enjoy your own company rather than merely tolerate or despise yourself). As far as the depression, I can't really give good advice for how to get through that. For me, I had depression pretty bad until I did DXM. I still have rough days, but it's much better than it was. However, I'm not recommending for everyone to do that, DXM usually doesn't do that for people
>>
write a hello world script in your favorite language and show it to the girl as a gift.

guaranteed. pussy.
>>
>>18413089
lel
>>
>>18413077
Glycine and d-serine before bed every night. Add 10-15 mg lithium orotate if that isn't enough. Works better for me than any particular antidepressant, with no apparent side effects.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>18413086
Just curious: what other reasons are there to wanting a relationship? I never really wanted one.
>>
>>18414480
No. Weed is the last fucking thing someone one depression needs. Fucking potheads, advertising their Soma for every fucking thing.

>>18413077
Buy a UV-Lamp, place it so that you get all that nice juice Vit D while not leaving the basement. Don't get too comfy (temp should not get too warm, rather chilly). Write down a daily routine which is realistic and to which you can stick, add more if you realize all the points on your list. Mines something like that:
>6am wake up, no just-5-minutes-longer crap
>bathroom routine
>make coffee
>change in no-hobo cloths meanwhile (looking "healthy" will make you bullshit your body in feeling better, don't hobonize)
>enjoy coffee while shitposting for half a hour
>stuff in things (work)
>...
>10pm do a list with with for the next day/week
>go offline (screenlight will fuck up your sleep)
>...
>repeat

You might also check out if there are any social gathering to your licking or something you might enjoy (archery, jogging, biking, table top, ...), it will boost your moot and you wont think as much about the gril. Force yourself to listen to some "happy" or energetic music (like Power Metal, Synthwave, ...) instead of embracing your feels.

t. have Depression for 15y but learned to deal with it without meds
>>
>>18413086
>DXM doesn't usually do that for people
Yeah NMDA antagonism has an antidepressive effect its why esketamine and (bupropion/quinidine)/dextromethorphan meds are in phase 3 clinical trials
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.