[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently stuck in a relationship with a girl that threatens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark.jpg (139KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
139KB, 1920x1920px
I'm currently stuck in a relationship with a girl that threatens to kill herself if I leave her, and there is no more love in this relationship. I'm only dating her so she doesn't kill herself. What do you suggest I do to get out of this situation?
>>
>>18413061

leave her with her parents, her friends, or her professionals.

you cannot be held repsonsible for someone who kills themselves, and while its a shitty thought, shes either going to do it or she wont.

and likely, she wont. its just something people say to get attnetion
>>
>>18413065
I just don't know what to say to her.

How do I go about breaking it off?
>>
>>18413072
Another anon here, I would recommend telling others first and confronting her about it with others in person. Like you and her parents siting in a room and having her walk and sit down to talk about it.
I'm not sure if that's the best way but its all I can think of.
>>
>>18413072
It doesn't matter, it will hurt her no matter what. Just don't be a total ass about it.
>>
>>18413061
she wont do it, call her bluff
just dump her. if you live together, pack her shit while shes not home and change the locks
t. been there, done that
>>
>>18413061
Try and tell her how the relationship makes you feel.

Stuff like "I feel sad when you threaten to kill yourself over me leaving. It upsets me because it isn't fair and feels like you're trying to trap me or something. I feel like this relationship is built on fear right now, instead of love."
>>
>>18413138
>my personal experience applies to every single other situation remotely similar to OP's
>>
It's worth noting that considering/attempting suicide and actual suicide are considered separate in the psychiatric field. It isn't hard to kill yourself, someone who threatens to or attempts to (cuts wrists, takes a bunch of pills etc.) is 99% of the time doing it for attention. Not saying she isn't mentally sick, she still is, just not in the way it might seem. If you wanna leave, leave. She probably won't kill herself. If she actually does, that's ultimately on her, not you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.