[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get in fight with GF >Don't talk to her for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1369377074_43290.jpg (46KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1369377074_43290.jpg
46KB, 400x200px
>Get in fight with GF
>Don't talk to her for a week
>See her, left her phone open, texts she sent to her "friend" from grad school

>"Miss you so much omg wishing you were here."
>"Wish we could go see Wonder Woman together, no one will go with me."
>"You are the best <3 <3"

Is she going to cheat, or is this just her backup plan if we ever broke up?
>>
It's hard to tell, are you sure this friend is a guy? If it is something I would bet on her cheating, most people intent on doing stuff like that don't bother to wait until you've broken up. How bad was the fight? Do you think you she wants to break up with you?
>>
>>18412972
>Is she going to cheat, or is this just her backup plan if we ever broke up?

both of these are pretty bad, if she's allowed to have a backup, then you should get one too.
>>
>>18412994
She's still being an incredibly weak partner for long term dating if it's a guy. To OP, if it is a guy and those texts are right after you had your fight; then you need to start bailing as of yesterday. Talk to her about it, give her a chance to explain herself if you deem it necessary; but that kind of shit gives me serious cold feet personally. I had a girl do that to her ex that I knew, another do it to my friend, and one do it to me. It's fucking terrible and no-one deserves to be an option.
>>
>>18412972
Doesn't sound like a guy. Friends talk like this too. You need to investigate more!
>>
>>18413024

Name is Matt, its a guy
>>
>>18413028
break up right away

there is a screencap of a post on here explaining how girls internally break up with you long before they literally come out and say theyre breaking up with you, and in my experience that is so true. sounds like a completely standard case of a backup date... girls always start looking for other options even while you're still together, but make no mistake. the relationship is over.
>>
File: 1493069037708.jpg (229KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
1493069037708.jpg
229KB, 1260x736px
>>18413032
>>
>>18413435
That doesn't really explain what the other anon was talking about, does it?
>>
>>18412972
It's over OP. You just entered into first stage cuckery. She is definitely looking to cuck you. If the other guy on the phone made a move, you know she would go for it. If he doesn't, it's a backup. Either way, this is a cucked situation for you, and your best bet is to get out before you actually become a cuckold
>>
>>18413435
Geeze, to be that old and still have figured almost nothing out. What a shame.
>>
>>18414031
Cuck has become a meme devoid of all meaning
This is simple infidelity, waiting to happen

>>18414069
What did he say wrong? Granted he didn't say anything all that deep or revealing
>>
File: 1492347782999.jpg (36KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
1492347782999.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
>Is she going to cheat
>Is she going to cheat
>Is she going to cheat
So those messages are just fine with you?
>>
>>18414077
>What did he say wrong?
Everything he said was completely banal, and when it wasn't, it was so basic that it could only be the result of babby's first existential crisis. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, you need to go through that phase in your late-teens or early-twenties, but he clearly thought that he was being original and insightful. Which is just embarrassing, considering his age.

Then again, the fifteen year olds of /b/ are easily impressed.
>>
>>18412972
>>18412972
>Get in fight with GF
>Don't talk to her for a week

well that's not a very mature way to handle conflict now is it? maybe if you tried resolving issues like an adult she wouldn't be looking for a place in someone else's arms.

based on those texts, Matt is gonna be quite a hurdle if you want to stay with this woman. Matt probably wouldn't ignore her for a week after an argument.
>>
>>18412972
>trusting women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGbcwUyCKQ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.