[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv I feel like my bf doesn't love me So I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (192KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 842x1200px
Hey adv
I feel like my bf doesn't love me
So I've been dating my boyfriend for a month, he is 19 I'm 18. When we first met we talked about our pasts and had a really personal convo about his mothers death, my abuse ect ect. We met up and fell in love and we started dating about 3 days later. Now my trouble is I feel like he doesn't love me and is using me. I'm a virgin and he is my first for everything ( kissing and sexual things) I feel like he's using me because like he said maybe for me to go back to his house and he didn't call me last night because his dad was pressuring him to study since he was out the whole weekend. Anyway he does things to show he loves me like he says that he wants to live with me and he said he doesn't want to do 'stuff' yet and that he wants to make me feel good. He also helps me when I feel depressed and goes out of his way to talk to me but still I feel like he doesn't love me... What do I do??
I met his dad aswell and he has met my mum, and he says he wants to introduce me to his friends aswell, I also asked him to cut his hair and he did it. He constantly calls me sexy, beautiful and cute but i don't know does he love me?
>>
>>18412827
you sound really insecure anon, he doesnt sound like a bad guy, or someone who might use people, dont overthink it.
if you want to make sure, you can wait some months before having sex.
>>
>>18412827
just relax. from what you've told us it seems fine. i think that you're not telling the whole story, post more since what you've given us is too vague for us to give you real advice, because it seems you're more concerned than what is justifiable from your post.
>>
>>18412827
Just like what the other anons have said, he seems fine from what you've said and you appear to be a little insecure and overthinking it.
>>
>>18412827
get self esteem please
>>
>>18412827

I'm at a reverse position here. My girlfriend does her thing but I just think and feel that I want or need more right now at the point we're currently at.

My best advice that I can give there is: give him time. There's something going on that isn't "normal" here, but you have to play along and see where this goes. If you cannot contain yourself anymore, ask him what's up about what's bothering you.

If he says he loves you you're pretty much golden though unless you fuck things up, or he's using words to get you to fuck him. You decide.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.