[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with a really hard situation I'm having...me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (22KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
22KB, 528x528px
I need help with a really hard situation I'm having...me and a girl I like were forced to break up by forces beyond our control...then someone picked her up making me a third wheel...if a full story is needed I can grant it...
>>
>>18412611
So you're a cuck? Drop 'er. Ain't nobody with a head on their shoulders gonna be a third wheel.
>>
>>18412779
It's not that easy to just, "drop" her. She helps me with my depression, so I'm around her a lot.
>>
>>18412611
Details please
>>
>>18413764
Well, it started months back. She was a good friend of mine helping with my depression (please don't call me edgy I really suffer from it). We'd known each other for a couple years, but for some reason I had started feeling odd around her. Like I couldn't help but smile and had a pinching feeling in my chest. I soon realized I was in love with her. We go go to different schools though, (High school, I AM above 18 don't worry) so it would be hard, but I felt like I HAD to tell her something...so I did. She was pretty shocked, but ended up agreeing to give me a chance. For a while, we were both happy. However, then her mother stepped in. She's VERY protective of her, and pulled the plug in the relationship because, "she couldn't monitor it". So we had to break up. We still talked though, her being my depression help. I was thinking that when we both graduated we could see each other every day then, but then...a friend of hers from her own school realized how sad she was and comforted her...one thing led to another and...they got together...I still am in love with her though...and no matter what I try...who I talk to...I can't shake my feelings.
>>
>>18413783
Well dude you were depressed before but you may just be suicidal now. What if i told you that helping someone through depression is extremely emotionally draining and she just got tired of being your personal therapist?
>>
>>18413798
No we still talk. And she still helps me. And she was super happy far as I can tell while we were together. It's her mother's fault we're not together anymore. If she didn't say anything, we probably still would be.
>>
>>18413812
Her mom is cool w mr newguy tho. And she fell for mr newguy lol.
>>
>>18413858
Sorry I don't speak text. Talk normally and maybe we can have a conversation.
>>
>>18413863
But doesnt it strike you as odd how her mother seems to be okay with Mr. Newguy? Or how she fell for Newguy so quickly? Or how a grown woman would let her mother dictate her lovelife? If your mother told you to do the same for her, would you do it?

My good sir it would appear as though this woman is lying to you as a means of protecting your feelings.
>>
>>18413863
Her mom like the new boyfriend
>>
>>18413876
"Mr. Newguy" is an old friend of hers. And I stated how she and I live far apart. "Newguy" lives in the same area as her.

>>18413878
That's a possibility as well.
>>
>>18413898
Oh well just buy a car with money from a job, should take you 2 months, tops.
>>
>>18413913
But I couldn't just ask her to leave someone else for me! That would just be rude!
>>
>>18413919
Dude, Newguy did exactly the same
He stole your GF while she was weak, take her back
Be the man I wasn't when I was in your situation, many years ago
>>
>>18413925
But...I have no idea how to take a girl back...
>>
>>18413926
You still talk with her right? Flirt with her, seduce her again
It's not much "taking her back" but "having her again"
>>
>>18413930
Dude I don't seduce. That's just not my thing. I'm the minority who isn't in a relationship for sex or something. Me, I just want someone to love and protect.
>>
>>18413933
Seduction isn't about sex. You can seduce someone by making them feel protected, supported
>>
>>18413940
Really? Huh...always thought it was. If that's the case I'm already doing that.
>>
>>18413943
Just out of curiosity, are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>18413943
Ask her out for a drink or a walk.
>>
>>18413948
I have no idea what that is

>>18413950
Can't at the moment. We're living far apart.
>>
>>18413981
He is talking about the autism spectrum

How far apart? If it actually is very far, you can't do anything else than moving on, you'll never get her back
Look for a girl closer
>>
>>18414003
I live in Maine, She's in New York.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.