[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

i'm in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now. she might be the best and loveliest person i've ever met. she loves me more than everything else, probably way too much. i really really like her, yet i don't love her and probably never did. she is simply not attravtive for me, though she doesn't look bad at all.
since we are in a far-distance-relationship, i get many opportunities to fuck things up. i'm condtantly sexting with other girls but am too big of a pussy to hook up. still, i cheated on her when i was in japan and kissed two girls when i was on vacation.
she doesn't know about anything of that, but i think she deserves to know what a fucking asshole i am.

what should i do? i'm too afraid to tell her, not cause of the consequences i'd had to face, but cause i don't want to break her heart. i really like her as a person and it tears me apart. one the one hand, i don't wanna hurt her that much. but on the other hand, i'll never be happy with her and acting my whole life.

what should i do? i feel really desperate about it.
>>
>>18412515

Break up with her stupid. Man the fuck up, do it and let her down gently. Then go fuck other women. Not that hard bro
>>
File: 7416d20258684f78cbe571ff8b04ace4.jpg (924KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7416d20258684f78cbe571ff8b04ace4.jpg
924KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>18412527
i'm kinda affraid that she will kill herself. she has a pretty hard time for more than a year now.
>>
>>18412515
Tell her then break up with her so she can find someone better than you, fucking asswipe
>>
>>18412560
she won't find anyone soon. she is really shy and doesn't have many friends, especially not male ones. she barely goes to clubs or bars and it takes much time for her to trust someone. after telling her what i've done, it probably gets even worse.
>>
>>18412584
You're going to end up hurting her more the longer you string her along.

Look, do you want to spend the rest of your life with this girl?
>>
>>18412594
the idea of having to spend my whole life with her is what makes me wanna break up. i don't feel ready for that yet, but she does. we were talking about family and marriage, still i feel to young for it.
>>
>>18412605
You already cheated on her (and haven't told her), and you don't see a future with her.

The answer is clear, you just don't want to accept it. Delaying it isn't going to make it hurt any less for her.
>>
>>18412617
as i said, it tears me apart since i don't want to lose her as a friend. she helped me through a hard time after a surgery i had and feel bad for dropping her like that.

i should have rather asked for suggestions on how to end it the best way. desu, it is clear for me that i will have to end it sooner or later.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.