[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking with this girl who lives over seas online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2017-04-03_21-11-04.jpg (48KB, 525x340px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-03_21-11-04.jpg
48KB, 525x340px
I've been talking with this girl who lives over seas online for over half a year and we have gotten close. Im studying Japanese and she only speaks Japanese.
She use to send me "I love you" texts all the time, mostly during the months 2-5 that we have known each other.
The problem is started recent, maybe for a little more than a month. We both have gotten pretty busy with school and other things, making it hard to find time to talk especially with skype or other voice chat.
The thing I'm actually concerned about is how she doesn't get into as much detail about her day or anything we talk about, and drastically changed how many hug/heart/lovey emojis she sends. (she still sends them but rarely)
The weird thing is she takes the time to actually text me everyday still?
Like in the morning and at night before bed.
But after the morning if i try to text her there is no guaranteed i will get a response until maybe 5 hours if at all. That being said I can see her post and constantly be commenting on other friends Tweets.
I've also been receiving no likes on my twitter statuses from her anymore...

I know she is busy with school but this really stresses me out seeing her chatting on twitter so much. And Its hard to join her conversations on twitter because its not my business with her and her friend. I do want to talk more on twitter with her but Im not fluent in her other language so its difficult to make friends with her friends and we already text.

So my question is, why would she still text me everyday if she seems not interested?
And what should i do?
Should I confront her? Should I just let it be? Should I move on from her?
Am I over thinking this? Am I wasting time?

We are 21.
>>
She is probably interested still. She might just not want to talk to you unless she can sit down and give you her full attention (if your conversations are usually constant and long). I know I was like that with my ldr bf (we live together now). The reduced number of dumb stuff like hearts is probably just because she's gotten comfortable or has a lot on her mind. She probably doesn't mean anything by it. I'd only be worried if she seemed completely uninterested (stopped talking to you for extended periods, like 3 days or something) with a bs reason or stopped saying she loved you at all.

TLDR; you're probably overthinking it. Don't be worried unless she seems testy, annoyed, detached in conversations, etc.
>>
>>18412471
Also, wait, i think i misunderstood. are you guys actually in a ldr relationship? Heart emojis dont mean shes ur gf
>>
>>18412471
Thanks, this really calmed me down.
Also thanks for reading my wall of text.
>>
>>18412488
I guess not officially.
>>
Dude. She is in Japan. Unless you're moving very near her very soon, you need to start considering the fact that she is not the only woman in the world, or you'll be crushed if this goes bad, which is likely, most long distance relationships do.
>>
>>18412488
>>18412492
I asked her at one point but she didnt say yes or no.
>>
>>18412492
It's okay. I wouldn't get too excited though, but I guess she did say she loves you. I'm not sure if Japanese girls use that in a friendly way too often though. I'd also keep in mimd she's all the way in japan, so she could easily just go find a bf. Don't let that stop you from having a penpal but try not to put all your eggs in one basket anon.
>>
Aren't nips just like hella polite n shit
>>
>>18412727
thats one thing that scares me lol
until i know the culture more im not sure what to think.
>>
>>18412440
Have been in your exact position pretty much.

You're wasting your time if you're worrying about it too much. I know it's hard. The times you will be checking your phone and feel shitty and lonely because of no messages will continue to suck for awhile, but you've gotten emotionally invested in someone on the other side of the world. You should for your own health move on and find someone local, unless you plan on going there soon?

I'm not saying to end it. Still value your time with her, but don't worry so much about it when she's not around and start thinking more realistically to yourself about it. Start emotionally distancing a little because you might be on the path to getting hurt.
>>
protip: a japanese girl saying >I love you in English doesn't mean what you probably think it does
>>
>>18412440
>Am I wasting time?
most likely, yeah. these online things are a sad excuse for real, meaningful relationships
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.