[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Friends Told the School on me and Called the Cops on me. Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: whiskey.jpg (127KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
127KB, 940x600px
So I was at this party. I'm 18 years old and here the drinking age is 21. I drank some whiskey and my friend took a picture and sent it to a few people. However one guy it went to said I shouldn't be doing that at this age so two days later on Monday (i already forgot about it at this point) he showed all the teachers and staff at school who said they didn't care since it was off school property and i wasn't representing them. So my friends called the police on the non-emergency number and showed them the pictures showed them pictures of me having the whiskey. What do i do? Should i call a lawyer will i need a lawyer?
>>
>>18412313

thery will likely not care. its really hard to argue that you actually drank the alcohol.
>>
>>18412313
That's what you get for breaking the law. Try not being a degenerate next time
>>
>>18412316
There's a picture of me actually drinking it.
>>
>>18412324
Except Biff Tannen did it and he's the ultimate American.
>>
>>18412313
>So my friends called the police on the non-emergency number and showed them the pictures showed them pictures of me having the whiskey.
Holy shit your "friends" suck. Whatever happens, I'd never speak to them again after that. They went well out of their way to screw you.
>>
>>18412332
They said they were trying to help me tho. I don't like what they did but they had good intentions.
>>
>>18412325

but how do we know it wasn't for a youtube skit and all you were doing was drinking water out of a bottle?

again the police dont fucking care they have more things to worry about then teenagers trying to get teenagers in trouble. if they come and get you then call a lawyer, but they dont actually care.
>>
>>18412338
Actually they do. Ever heard of the Wambat case? These teenagers went to jail for a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExdkGXvezM
>>
>>18412337
Dude, your friends are fucking losers who probably think jaywalking is a punishable offense.
>>
>>18412366
It actually is and I have been stopped for it. The cop said he'd tell my parents if he caught me doing it again.
>>
>>18412367
That's what you get for being a degenerate
>>
>>18412377
Give me an example of someone not a degenerate.
>>
>>18412367
>It actually is and I have been stopped for it. The cop said he'd twell my mommy if he caught me doing it again.

FixT.
>>
>>18412382
Word it however way you want, it's not my fault i don't control society.
>>
is this satire?
im from the UK can someone please explain this
>>
>>18412390
Basically the police know that I drank underage. I'm 18, here you must be 21. This is very serious and can ruin your life with criminal records, academic explusions, and social stigma around it. It's why Marty was so shocked when Loraine drank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf6oX_zAWXM
>>
>>18412390
I'm from the U.S.. I'm equally baffled and want to believe it's weird satire.
But it's also 4chan... So who knows.

To OP: No one in the real world gives a shit.
The SCHOOL already even told you that.
>>
>>18412390
yeah same, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thread, including replies, was just trolls

makes no sense
>>
>>18412379
Jesus Christ is one example that comes to mind
>>
>>18412412
Yeah the school doesn't care, guess who does, POLICE, guess who knows, them.
>>
>>18412422
>>>18412418
RekT.

But at the same time. there was a large period of his life missing

And we do know he was always rocking some wood and like nailing things...

So who's to say marry wasn't one of them?

Also, he was known to turn water in to wine which could be taken as promoting alcoholism...

Makes you think,

>>18412422
Since when do the police give a shit about anything?

Oh wait.

How could I forget the most important question op

Are you black?
>>
>>18412418
Jesus Christ broke the law all the time

>>18412437
No I'm Irish
>>
>>18412439
Don't insult the Lord and savior. That's very disrespectful, a sin even. Maybe if you spent more time praying and less time being a degenerate drunk, you wouldn't have gotten into trouble, ever think of that, hmm?
>>
>>18412451
I never insulted him.
>>
>>18412451
Of course he broke laws. Why do you think he was crucified, shitforbrains?
>>
>>18412313
Stop making these threads you retard.

Video doesn't prove anything and nothing will happen. Just say it wasn't booze and your friends are just wasting police time trying to haze you.
>>
>>18412313
You posted this twice. Dont worry, these people arent your friends, fuck them. Keep away from them, get new friends
>>
>>18412313
WTF don't defend these cunts, trying to expel you/give you a criminal record isn't helping you fucking leave them
>>
File: jPC8nIs.jpg (61KB, 589x469px) Image search: [Google]
jPC8nIs.jpg
61KB, 589x469px
>>18412451
You should read the Bible sometime and not just regurgitate the bits and pieces that your priest has handpicked for you.

It's an eye opening experience.
>>
This has got to be bait. Your "friends" are preppy faggots. I'd reccomend never talking to them again honestly.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.