[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl I want to be with, and I've been on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

There's a girl I want to be with, and I've been on the road to trying to get closer to her, but she has a boyfriend. Recently I joined her cadre of friends, including her boyfriend, and they're nice, but I feel like it's hurting my standing to be just another one of her jackoff buddies. I feel like she's using me for validation when she flirts and makes passes at me. We've had sex the first few times we met (before I knew she was with someone), but that's stopped in recent months. Now I'm another one of her orbiters I feel.

Am I doing the right thing or am I ruining my chances? I feel like I'm not myself anymore, and when I see her and her BF do anything sweet or say anything to each other, I get really pissed off. I've never poached anyone before, and wiht these circumstances, how do I play from here?
>>
File: 1487371580384.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1487371580384.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>>18412264
If you manage to poach her from him, someone will manage to poach her from you. Girls like that really can't be trusted to stay in a single relationship for a long time- they just move from one guy to another when they get bored. If you just wanna fuck around, that's a different story. But if you're actually trying to make this a real relationship, you're gonna have issues.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with you? Respect the relationship she's in, even if she doesn't. You could end up getting your ass kicked by a vengeful dude and his if you were caught and no one would blame him.

TL;DR- Don't mess with girls like her and stop being such a fucking snake
>>
>>18412264
you guys had sex before you knew she was in a relationship? wow, she sounds like a real keeper and definetly not a cheating skank shell never do that to you man
>>
>>18412962
this basically.
>>
>>18412264
if you havent had sex with her in the last 6 weeks she's gone. dont waste your time. past 6 weeks she would have given up considering you as a replacement. your chances are gone. if youre trying to steal someones gf do it right: once you start fucking you're on a limited time frame. the first thing you want to do is fuck as much as you can in the shortest period of time. this will show her you're more of a man than her boyfriend is. every day that you're not fucking is another chip away at your chances of taking her. while youre not fucking she's trying to friendzone you. 6 weeks and no fuck is sunken ship friendzone. give up. the only way you could have any chance is to divide and conquer her boyfriend, finding out what his weaknesses are and showing off to her that you don't have them. once a woman sees her partner as a beta she'll leave for the alpha male especially when its easily within reach. chin up robot you can do this.
>>
I just wanna know if I should distance myself from her group of friends or stay inside it. Either way I'm kind of consumed by my motive and I don't see a way out for me unless I try to get her.

>>18412951
>>18413038
I've asked her about that, why she slept with me, and she said her BF does it too. She also seemed to imply that they don't have sex, he just masturbates or something weird. I've got no ill feelings for him, but he just sits on his comp all day unemployed, arguing on the internet, posting on twitter and gaming. He's overweight and could be a much better person if he tried. Nothing against people in that phase of their life because I used to be like that. When my ex left me, it made me change all that.

I guess that's what I keep telling myself though, that I'm somehow doing him a favor. That he might get his shit together like I did, and then steal her back from me. It's a real fear I have.
>>
>>18412951
This, pretty much
If you take her from someone else like that, what's stopping her from doing it again and again? You're most likely not "the one" for her, so she'll probably leave you for someone else. The best option is to get out

And you're really shitty for trying to break up a relationship and take the girl, and getting mad at their "happiness"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.