[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls do this? She always wants surprises but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (95KB, 364x648px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
95KB, 364x648px
Why do girls do this? She always wants surprises but I don't know what the fuck an adventure is

I wanted to go to a drive in theatre and rest after a busy week but I doubt she'd consider that an adventure. Please help
>>
File: e23.jpg (13KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
e23.jpg
13KB, 272x221px
she doesn't mean like a trip in the woods or something, but something unexpected.

The theater is cool, but she wants more excitement. You two sound young so I'd recommend:
1) Batting cages
2) Those giant trampoline places
3) A picnic
4) Drive somewhere secluded and romantic and fuck in the back seat
5) To the downtown area of the closest big city.

She wants to form memories with you and wants you do be charming, romantic, and dominant. This is your night to shine dude, be confident, happy, outgoing, just have fun. She wants fun.
>>
>>18411959
Inb4 OP's gf seeks adventure (attention) in a foreign country with foreign men
>>
>>18411975
yeah pretty spot on, we're both 20. This seems like a lot of work man lol. I already do drive around and hangout in the car with her. This woman is costing me a tank of gas every few days

I don't know we've only been dating for a couple weeks. I just want to smoke and chill and do all the same shit I normally do with someone else. Maybe this wasn't meant to be, I'm way more introverted and a lot of those things you listed I'm too autistic for
>>
> I don't know what the fuck an adventure is
My kind of adventures usually include public intoxication, vandalism, trespassing or nudity.
>>
>>18411975
>>18411993
forgot to mention since we're both 20 I can't even go the easy mode route and hangout at a bar with here & then let the night form organically like that
>>
>>18411993
There's nothing wrong with that dude. She wants this fairytale experience and it's very hard for a lot of guys to live up to. There are definitely girls that enjoy doing chill stuff more often, you'd probably be better with one of them.

Maybe something you could do is get high and go somewhere together. My ex and I used to get really stoned and go to disneyland. It was really fun and easy, and it counted as an adventure.
>>
>>18411993

A few more ideas:

1) Have have a candle light dinner on the floor, doesn't have to be anything fancy. Bread, cheese, and red wine is fine
2) Go to a playground at night
3) Watch her favourite disney movie
4) Watch a "controversal" movie with her, don't tell her anything about it before, just put it on. I like 'Enter the Void'. Horror movies work too
5) Take her to some cool/pretty places you know, don't tell her where you are going, it's a surprise
6) Urban exploring, discover an abandoned place together
7) Take a walk in the rain, bring only one umbrella. Preferably at night, all the lights are awesome
8) Buy cheap alcohol and get smashed

While you are sitting somewhere or walking around together, talk about something private. Childhood, romantic experiences you've had before, daydreams you had as a teen, fetishes, if you ever lie awake at night crying, what's your greatest fear, stuff you wouldn't talk about normally. Ask a lot of questions, and try being a bit pushy if she doesn't want to answer something.
Maybe ask her if she's ever been on an adventure, to find out what that means to her.

Drive in theatre sounds pretty romantic, but only because I never did that before.

t. girl who wants to be taken on an adventure
hope this helps
(protip: in the long run it's probably not worth the effort)
>>
>>18411999
This desu.
Trips don't lie.
>>
This girl has something very specific in mind. She probably referred to it in passing during conversation as being fun, exciting, different, or new several times but you where not listening to her blabber on about something she read on Facebook or her "friends" did and posted a picture of on social media.
>>
>>18412106
thanks for the help man. I'm in a new town and just don't know many places so it sucks. I hate having such a small comfort zone. I'm gonna take her to a city and pop some benzos probably
>>
>>18412190
She's on social media but I'm not. I'm pretty sure the only thing mentioned is a drive in movie. What makes you so sure she has something in mind specifically? Girls say this all the time
>>
>>18412195

They always have something in mind. The game is played by you picking up on the clues.

It is definitly a drive to get to what she wants. The time thing. I assume she wants you to leave work early.

The word adventure. I'm assuming it's not a word she uses a lot. But when she heard/read/saw what ever it is, "a fun adventure" is the thing that flashed in her brain

Good luck. My suggestion would be a telescope and late night snack/wine picnic away from the city is a natural area on a cool summer night. Or exploring abandoned train tracks sounds adventurous anon.
>>
>>18412106
Stuff life this honestly.

Getting high and sitting in a car is drab as fuck.
>>
>>18412212
I'm still skeptical but I'll keep this in mind going forward. Thank you
>>18412221
we already do that. She said she was introverted when we first started talking so I'm actually annoyed now
>>
>>18412106
>urban exploring
How can anyone pull this off and not make it sound like you're going to rape them?
>gf wants adventure, we should urbex
>don't wanna spoil the surprise for her
>drive her to middle of nowhere abandoned factory
>"Anon...?"
>>
>>18412106
still OP. I didn't read the end and that you're a girl and that it's not worth it int he long run

Sorry for calling you man. Why isn't it worth it?
>>
dance monkey, dance

sing a song for me, monkey
>>
Adventure is girl talk for multiple dates in one day that preferably prefers the outdoors in one of them. Usually used on a nice day.

>Let's go on an adventure!
>Sounds great! I'll pick you up soon
>Take her out for breakfast
>Go on a hike in the woods
>Go home and hook up
>drive somewhere cool
>maybe hit a museum or something
>Chill somewhere for a bit
>Grab a snack
>say you want to see a movie later so you can stop this shit
>go home and lie down. Maybe hook up again
>Watch netflix until the movie is close
>Go see movie
>Go eat dinner
>Go home and hook up again.

Basically just keep her entertained and fuck. That's an adventure.
>>
>>18412225
Ok you guys are introverted but do you have any shared hobbies?
>>
Dunno if anyone has said it yet but when a chick says adventure, she means "pick a direction and let's just go that way". Doesn't have to be to anywhere specific; stop at some places along the way. Point is not to care about what you find and make the best of what you do.
>>
>>18412310
we work together and get high. I don't really know if either of us have hobbies. I play video games and she's into fashion and art. She's smart and I make her laugh

I don't really know what I'm doing anon. Just dropped 100 lbs and never had a gf before as an adult. I want to make her happy but I also don't want her to become a chore or for me to be a yes man
>>
yeah OP i dunno if this is the best kind of relationship for you
the stress isn't worth it
a girl who will make you feel more comfortable when making plans will come
>>
Get drunk and have unprotected sex and bust a nut way up in there, take a trip to Walmart and buy plan b. Memories will be made, danger will be felt and excitement will be there too. That's an adventure
>>
>>18412695

kek

Do this op.
>>
>>18411959
She wants you and your friends to run a train on her, OP. Seems obvious to me.
>>
>let's go on an adventure!
>seeking a guy who likes a night out as much as staying in
>things i cant live without: air, sleep, food
>all about netflix!
>trying to hit new taco spots every week
>interests include netflix, cats, and running
>want a guy with a sense of humor

basic bitches
>>
Eh, fuck that OP. I'm sure you have a number of attractions pulling your mind and body towards this female and the chemical cocktail is unresistable, but there's a point where you just say "then go an adventure" in which case the relationship would probably be over and then you can go back to not giving a fuck.

The last thing I want to do is be the entertainment for someone else.
>>
>>18412106
>if you ever lie awake at night crying

fucking kek. women have this idea of the perfect sensitive man in their minds, but would be repulsed if a real guy said something like this.

ignore her OP, women don't know what they want. stick with >>18411975 or better yet, dump her, she's going to be a piece of work
>>
>>18411959
Just try something new with her, that's outside of the house. She's not asking you to discover the city of gold or anything.

Go on a hike or something idk, if she's really expecting a storybook worthy adventure, then she's gonna have to lower her expectations.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.