[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me some guidelines for Tinder? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2127.jpg (71KB, 531x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
71KB, 531x574px
Can someone give me some guidelines for Tinder? I don't seem to be fairing as well as I'd like. I'm fit and attractive enough but I don't really have any good candid shots or really any photos of myself for that matter beside the few I have uploaded. I have one face shot I took, one in my army uniform looking cool, and just another face shot. Do I upload the one I have with a girl before a dance? Do I take a shirtless pic to show my muscles? What do I put in the bio? I just want to go on a date with a nice, cute girl
>>
>>18411952
You're marketing yourself to women, you want your profile picture to stand out, your bio to be awesome and you also want to look single. Do not put a picture of you and some other people. Since you just want to date then look your best in the picture, like wear a suit or something idk. If you want sex then market your sex appeal.
>>
I hate tindr because I'm too damn romantic.
Get like 4 good pictures, lotsa face, no shirtless selfies ("candid" swimsuit is perfect).
Then swipe hard and fast.
>What do I put in the bio?
Use your cleverness. Do you have a personality?
>I just want to go on a date with a nice, cute girl
They just want a quick dicking and then they want to forget about you unless you have lots and lots of money.
>>
>>18412011
Fuk, are there any good apps then? Other than university (it's the summer) there aren't any good options for me
>>
>>18412037
>are there any good apps
There seems something fundamentally wrong to me about looking for romance on a phone app. It seems like it's the conduit for vapid millenial girls. That might be your thing though. A lot of them are cute.
I'd rather socialize, network and buy alcohol. It's healthier but takes more patience.
>>
>>18412075
Oh absolutely it's a cesspool, but occasioanlly you can find a gem in there. I just need to keep my options more open because I really have no other option besides being single
>>
>>18412011

>How important is it to not post shirtless pictures?

I was overweight as a teen a lot of guys around that time would take shirtless pictures on Myspace and it was something I always wanted to do.

idk if the shirtless pic thing was always looked down upon, but those guys seemed to get a lot of action, or at least said they did.

And it has just always been a goal of mine.
>>
>>18411952
There's a few boxes you need to check in order to be succesful in Tinder

>NO SELFIES - this is global rule numero uno. None. At all.
>1-2 pics that are close enough that it shows your face properly
>1-2 pic of you doing something "adventurous" like hiking, out with friends at a bar, in a foreign country, whatever
>1 pic of you with friends out and about
>optional but a picture of you with a cute dog is a bonus and can be a bit of a conversation starter

What do you have for your bio?
>>
>>18412091
Basically me saying I speak German, I am 6'0, and I do crew at my school
>>
>>18411952
Profile:
>a few pictures, no selfies, one of you with an animal and one of you doing something interesting
>short and sweet bio, ideally funny
>no more than 1 paragraph and one sentence

Communication:
>Don't open with a chat up line
>Don't open up with "hi" or "how are you?"
>Don't push for a facebook add or phone number

And most importantly, don't be disheartened if you don't get matches, get removed or don't have much luck, it's a buyer's market, meaning that women are picking their top choices and working through many, many other guys contacting them.

If you really want to meet women though, approaching new women outside of your phone is your best bet.
>>
>>18412115
what is "crew"?

also post the bio here verbatim
>>
>>18412132
It's the fancy word for "rowing." I changed it to something witty: "If you don't have at least 300 head of cattle I am not interested. I am only in this for the dowry."
>>
>>18412117
How do you start conversation then?
>>
>>18412191
kinda funny, but could still do better. you wanna highlight the fact that you have interests as well...i'd keep in something about being a rower if I were you
>>
>>18411952
just throwing this out there, tinder is almost exclusively for fucking. And if you do manage to get a relationship out of it it will because you fucked a girl good enough for her to want to date you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.