[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I fucked up. I've been a very promiscuous person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483993544177.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483993544177.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Hey guys, I fucked up.

I've been a very promiscuous person in life and had alcohol problems. Long story short I have cheated and made my gf's life difficult because I cannot keep it in my pants when I drink too much.

In the past year I have picked up the pieces and worked to make her happy and give us a productive and nice life. Flash forward to my friend's wedding a few days ago, it's the after-party, everyone's getting drunk. I take down half a bottle of bacardi for the first time in years and annoy my gf so much she goes to bed.

Within an hour I've singled out a vulnerable drunk woman and made out with her. Didn't even think about the consequences, didn't apparently care at the time. Sobered up and felt like hell in the morning, gf doesn't know, I told some BS story to the woman about us being in an open relationship or something.

Anyway, I can't bring myself to tell my gf because watching her cry would end me. Like I would apologize, give her a hug, then go jump off the highest bridge I could find. Unfortunately not telling her is just doing the same thing but slower. I have constant increasing thoughts of self harm. I just can't do this anymore guys. I just can't. I fucked up and I'm just ready to die.

tl;dr reformed serial cheater cheats again and wants to kill himself. Any /adv/ice is appreciated on how to deal with this shit.
>>
>>18411813
Dump your gf, she doesn't deserve this
>>
you have deeper rooted issues you need to adress. you have alcohol issues and you have intimacy issues. those donĀ“t just appear out of the blue. get to the root of it and work on resolving this.
>>
>>18411823
^ this
>>
>>18411823

OP here. Thank you guys. I will start working on these. I genuinely want to quit drinking altogether, it has been a horrible influence on my life and always seems to ruin whatever happiness I put together for myself. I will talk to a therapist about the intimacy stuff though.
>>
that's rough OP and very human. i agree with the other posters. it'll be very hard but we all reap what we sow. you will survive and can even overcome this.

you can't have everything, but you can earn what you want. if you want a solid relationship, work at fixing your addiction, and work at your tendancy to infidelity, and break up with your gf. do the work every day to be better.
>>
You have Borderline Personality Disorder, bruh.
>>
>>18411813
Do you realistically and honestly think that if you never drink again you won't cheat on her again? Really think about the answer. If it is yes, then start working on your issues with drinking. Seeing a therapist is a great idea. If you think you may cheat again if sober, you need to be honest with your partner about your inability to keep a monogamous commitment. Maybe she could be on board with you (and her) occasionally kissing other people. Maybe not. But this needs to be her choice going forward. I don't think you need to disclose that you kissed another woman, particularly since the underlying cause was too much alcohol, which you will now be working on.
>>
Shit, i have the same problem. Except i got so trashed the other night i almost got kidnapped by a convincing lady boy
>>
>>18411813
100 year old Vaudevile joke:

PATIENT (moving arm or something): "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
DOCTOR: "So stop doing that"

YOU: "Doctor, when I get drunk I do stupid things"
DOCTOR:
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.