[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who is outta my league likes me. she laughs at everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 123x123px
A girl who is outta my league likes me. she laughs at everything i say and flirts with me all the time. the only problem is she lives in the us and i live in the UK. I don't talk to her all the time and not that focused on her. should i fly out to meet her? if i fly her out and she doesn't want to fuck that will be a waste of money but i just fuck with her as a person so it wont be that bad so it would be better if i flew out to her.
>>
for some reason i cant believe she likes me maybe im just insecure
>>
>>18411389
Is this online?
>>
>>18411389
I wouldn't rush into spending serious cash to fly to the US for her. Part of the attraction may be that you're so far away and consequently not really a viable mate/threat. If you became a lot closer to her, you might find that she might become a bit less enamoured with your charms.

Slow your roll, OP.
>>
>>18411404
thanks for the advice
i've known her for about a year and she lives in a vacation destination so if i did fly out and she didnt really like me it wouldnt be a waste
>>
>>18411400
yea I met her off twitter
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.