[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. Over a month ago I broke up with my bf of 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2072826714.jpg (880KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2072826714.jpg
880KB, 1440x2560px
Hey /adv/. Over a month ago I broke up with my bf of 3 months because I was scared of the levels of commitment he was showing, lying about how someone else came into my life. I've thought about this everyday since. I miss him, and would do anything to get him back, but he made expressly clear to never contact him again. Am I just being a lonely idiot fuck and should get over my retardedness or should I try to get him back?
>>
He made it very clear..

Leave him alone or annoy him
>>
>>18410666
Trips of satan check'd
You hurt him badly and there's maybe one thing you can do to make it better. Maybe wrtiting him a heartfelt apology would be nice, but follow his wish and don't try to get back with him or get any other contact besides an honest apology.
>>
>>18410666
> I was scared of the levels of commitment he was showing
Why do girl do this?
I mean why didn't you talked about it with your BF?
I am in the opposite corner. My GF put the relationship on "pause" because it was "too much" for her.
I don't know the character of your former BF but you should try to contact him. And tell him the real reason you put an end to it. And pray to all the gods that he forgives you.
I would...
>>
listen here little girls
the handsome popular guys arent showing zero commitment or hesitant because thats manly, its because you throw yourselfs at their feet

normally, you will want a partner, whos good in the sack and becomes your friend too, which requires commitment
>>
>>18410666
You should have talked to him about it. People are not articles of clothing that you can just shed at will. If you throw off your coat in the icy tundra you're going to freeze to death. People fill a spot in your life for a reason. You have to make it clear what you want, and you have to ALWAYS meet them halfway, because what you want might not be what they want. If you want a meaningful relationship with anybody in your life there's three things you need. First, backbone. Second, compromise. Third, communication. You show signs of none of these, and you suffered for it. In this situation I think you've gone and fucked yourself without a way to unfuck yourself. Use this as a life lesson. You can't treat people like toys that you just aren't into anymore. You broke the poor guy's heart. Time to grow up and move on with a lesson learned.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.