[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a question for the femanons So the sex with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: F8CdswP.png (91KB, 720x396px) Image search: [Google]
F8CdswP.png
91KB, 720x396px
I've got a question for the femanons

So the sex with my gf is really really bad. My gf can't last longer that 2 minutes (I'm kinda proud of myself that i make her cum that fast) after those 2 minutes of "sex" we wait usually about 15 minutes until she can again, and again 2 min max and she cums. I've got like 17-18 cm dick so it's kinda avarage. In the last 2 years of our relationship i cummed like 5 times total. She likes the usual romantic, one position type of sex, I'm more into hardcore stuff, chocking,pulling,sm,slapping,deepthroathing her and all that. And we do it with every month less and less.

Last night was a disaster. We had our usual 2 minutes routine and after 20 minutes she fell asleep and i tried to surprise her with some wake up pussy eating. She didn't like that. And on top of that beside all of it whenever she cums she tells me that's a bad feeling instead of a good one.

Can someone explain to me what's happening
>>
>>18410602
>whenever she cums she tells me that's a bad feeling
you gotta talk to her about this pronto you need to sort whatever that is immediately. also I've never been with a girl that can't do multiple orgasms back to back so Idk about the 2 minute thing, I don't know how to help with that. that'd be completely foreign to me to have a woman cum and then have to stop because of... sensitivity I'm guessing? my advice is work on her enjoying orgasms, and then work on multiple orgasms.
>>
>>18410607
I don't get it what's up with that bad feeling when she cums. What could it be?
>>
>>18410602
>>18410607
Like he said, most girls tend to go on n on. Tho I did meet a girl a week ago who got stupid sensitive after 2 fucks. She was tight as fuck.
>>
>>18410621
mate I don't know.
>>
i get very sensitive after i cum, too and i need a break after. it's just stimulation overkill to keep going right after i came. sometimes i wonder if i come differently than those girls who can keep going...
anyways, luckily, i don't cum easy, so it's not reslly a problem to have sex till my bf orgasms. but like your gf, i don't particularily enjoy having an orgasm, which i always found very weird. it's kind of too draining. i mean, i like it RIGHT before going to sleep. it knocks me out. but i'd have to be able to go to sleep the minute after.
zhere are different orgasms, like clitoral, vaginal and uteral. maybe we just have the "deeper" ones, who are a lot more satisfying but also exhausting and leave you not wanting more. they are described as bigger and more "rolling" than clit orgasms, which should be "sharper and shorter". on one side, that's the most sought after orgasm, but if she gets there after 2 mins, yeah, that's pretty shitty. does she cum that fast in every position? maybe ask her to "feel inside her", where the orgasm gets built up and then try to avoid that area?
>>
>>18410641
Pretty much every position i ever tried. I mostly use the dick and clit rubbing combo while we have sex so she's nore relaxed but if i don't use it she goes dry after 5 minutes and it starts to hurt her. I tried going with the combo and combo every 3-4 minutes but than ahe complains how i should have get done and not leave her on the edge right before the orgasm of hers. It kinda sucks i tried everything
>>
>>18410602
>17-18 cm dick so it's kinda avarage.
No, its not you dicklet, average is 23cm+

t. Tyrone.
>>
>>18410655
oh weeeeeellll... if you rub her clit, then it's obvious she's going to cum. also, if you go too hard, then it might actually hurt like hell. she might still cum, but it can be extremely uncomfortable. my clit is very sensitive, i have the most enjoyable orgasms if my bf rubs me trough my panties. his finger directly on my clit is too much, most of the time. sometimes i still cum, but it is more an unpleasant thing, almost like a sting. try stimulating her indirectly. you can also do that by rubbing her clit trough the surrounding skin, especially trough her labias. it sill soften the stimulation and might make it a lot more enjoyable for her.

if she can't relax and get wet enough, use lube for PiV. or eat her out first to get her really wet. also, if she "dries up", that could mean she's not very aroused. maybe you should focus more on getting her in the right mood. for a lot of girls (me included) touching is only a small part of foreplay. if my bf just touches me, i might get wet, but my mind isn't aroused and i won't really enjoy the sex.
that's one of the strange things girls do. being physically aroused doesn't automatically make the enjoy sex. shitty but sadly true.

if you fuck her and simultaneously play with her clit, i can imagine that using indirect stimulation and teasing her instead of placing her finger directly on her clit and rubbing hard and fast till she cums might significantly improve her stamina and also make her enjoy her orgasms more.
and if she can't relax without clit stim, then she has a mental issue with sex you should DEFINITELY and asap work out.
>>
>>18410675
17-18 is average.
>>
>>18410791
23+ cm average. 17-18 is almost micropenis.
>>
>In the last 2 years of our relationship i cummed like 5 times total.

Why doesn't she finish you off with bj or handy? Doesn't she care about your pleasure?
>>
>>18410798
No, fuck you, 17-18 cm is average, stop inflating numbers.
>>
>>18410798
my bf's 19,5cm (i measured myself) and he's definitely the biggest i ever had. 23 would be almost freakishly massiv, stop trying to make people insecure.
>>
>>18410675
>>18410791
>>18410798
>>18410824
>>18410873

>tfw you don't who is trolling who anymore.
>>
>>18410824
>>18410873
17-18 cm is really small, you can't give anyone pleasure with such small dicks. 23 up to 25 is average. 26-30 big.
>>
>>18410904
i just googled it and the global average is 13,12cm.

i also have a 17cm dildo and i can pleasure myself with that just fine.

stop trolling insecure guys.
>>
You faggots and your dingalings.

The 1 cm dicks are always superior, of course!
Seriously, my supermodel gf loves it so much, she practically worships it. She adores how much and how far it shoots. It's like a water pistol, goddamn it, and she admires it a lot.
>>
>whenever she cums she tells me that's a bad feeling

either she's never actually come or she needs to go to a gyno
>>
>>18410621
female orgasms are weird senpai. I heard of a girl whose orgasms feel like painful cramps.
>>
File: penissize.jpg (33KB, 522x527px) Image search: [Google]
penissize.jpg
33KB, 522x527px
>>18410904
17-18 cm is average in the west, can you please shut the fuck up with 20+?
>>
>>18411045
Don't be mad because you have a microdick, cumskin.
>>
>>18410808
She hates it, she tried couple of times giving me a hj but she almost ripped my skin off. Tried to show her how it goes but my dick got numb from jerking all the time cuz i dont cum with her. So yeah
>>
>>18410989
I'm srlsy considering to try to tell her to go to the gyno but knowing her she won't go because she's shy. She's 20 btw
>>
>>18411006
Did you hear if she could menage and fix that problem?
>>
>>18410621
i think he's been watching too much weird jap pr0n desu.

it's not freakin torture ya know
>>
>>18410824
you just need to start inflating your dicklet
>>18410938
that's cause of the billion chinamen skewing the stats
>>
>>18410602

Is she your first partner?

Tbh from the posts it seems like you're being too rough too fast and ruining her playground.

I've heard of women who only cum once, but I've also been with a few who said they were like that and ended up cumming buckets nonstop a few times. Gotta be delicate with the ladies tiny bits bro.
>>
OP this is a shot in the dark, but I think it's worth sharing in case this is what your girlfriend experiences. I know from reading accounts of other women that my experience is not particularly unusual for women in this predicament.

I only learned how to masturbate when I was eighteen, and when I did it took me a long time to work my way up to an orgasm. I cannot really break down what it felt like. I think in hindsight what happened was that I somehow got overstimulated when nearing a climax, and would freak out as a result. What it felt like was an extreme shift in experience - one moment I was horny and rubbing away, the next I void of every and any sexual feeling and continuing to touch myself despite that would evoke feelings of disgust and a really "intense" unpleasant feeling. Very comparable to sensitivity after you just came but at least in my case even worse. This would also come with shaking legs and everything.

I think what is happening is that your girlfriend never had a real orgasm and what she thinks are orgasms is the above. I got over it by forcing myself to orgasm (it felt so terrible that I could not manage to do so by hand, so I did it with the showerhead because that was easier to just keep in place than to have to keep moving despite every inch of your body recoiling). It was an extremely intense and not particularly positive or negative experience the first time I had a real orgasm. After that I never had any issues ever again. It was like a mental barrier I had to break through.
Again I know it sounds very weird but hearing from other late bloomers, it's not a unique experience.

I have to call someone back so I'll be afk for a while, but in case you have additional questions, I will return to the thread.
>>
>>18411220
i had similar experience. althought i started masturbating early (there's an embarassing story my mom likes to tell in the most inappropriate situations about me masturbating when i was around 6...).
it didn't happen when i masturbated, but when someone else tried to get me off, i would suddenly get to the point where all the horny got drained without any pleasure. guess that's kind of what a "ruined orgasm" is. because of that, i never really cared about my own pleasure when i was with someone, because it wasn't something i'd want to go trough intentionally. it was just unpleasant.
then one day my bf and i had sex in the car and i was in a rather weird position, where i couldn't move away fast and easily. he was estikg me out and just kept going. guess that was the first time i had an actual orgasm that wasn't trough masturbation. it was VERY unpleasant to keep going after that point, but sivce then, it rarely happens that i have a "ruined orgasm" anymore. i think it's sone kind of barriere you have to break trough. very weird...
>>
>>18410621
Over stimulation.

Girls like this need to take it slooooow
>>
>>18411240
>there's an embarassing story my mom likes to tell in the most inappropriate situations about me masturbating when i was around 6...
do tell
>>
>>18411276
meh, it's not that spectacular, but still embarassing if she tells it at the table to my parens in law

>went on family vacation in a camper
>one night my mom and dad woke up, thinkig there was an earthquake or something
>after a while, they realized that the whole camper was shaking because i was masturbating
>they laughed their ass off
>>
>>18411292
you must have been going at it like hammer and tongs if little 6 year-old you managed to shake a camper van...

funny shit all right
>>
>>18411299
yeah, i think i was humping my pillow. kek.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.