[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she says she has a stomach ache at the last minute >says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497227537311.jpg (44KB, 951x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497227537311.jpg
44KB, 951x807px
>she says she has a stomach ache at the last minute
>says we should do something some other time

Was I just ditched?
Wat do?
>>
>>18410483
>at the last minute
>Was I just ditched
yep
>>
>>18410493
Well half an hour beforehand but that's still counts as last minute.
>>
>>18410498
>half an hour beforehand
kinda last minute, kinda not. maybe she got diarrhea, was hoping it would go away, and then it didn't? it could go either way at that point. if it's like, you're on the way to where you're meeting and then she tells you she's not going, you for sure got ditched.
>>
>>18410498
I'm sure no one literally thinks last minute means one minute before the appointment dude.

Did she suggest another time to go out? If yes, she's interested. If no, she isn't interested so simply tell her "Okay then. Another time. I hope you feel better!" and then never, ever, EVER text her again until she texts you.
>>
>>18410543
This. Try and find another girl in the meantime. Life is short OP you got this. You will find several girls that will touch your penis I promise
>>
>>18410511
>>18410543
Damn, yeah figured as much. But I suppose I should take her at good faith because she's said we should continue to meet up for a while, it was probably something last minute which was a bit serious. I was on my way but only just started heading off.

She has said she wants to catch up at another time, so I suppose that's good. But should I still wait for her to contact me first?
>>
>>18410549
Haha, thanks bro.
And thanks heaps >>18410543 and >>18410511 and >>18410493
>>
>>18410483
You're retarded.
>>
>>18410483
>Was I just ditched?
Did she offer to reschedule the date? If so you're good.
>>
>>18410746
She's only said we should catch up another time, but I suppose that's good enough?
>>
>>18410483
It's hard to tell but it's possible. I seriously just had this happen to me yesterday. Was at a cookout and started with stomach cramps. Felt awful, couldn't eat and had to leave. Came on out of nowhere.
>>
>>18410483
Could be her period showed up early and she doesn't want to be a bitch.
>>
ask for proof, pics of her diarrhoea/period stained knickers desu

some of the grils on here oblige you know
>>
>>18410483
Maybe she has a stomach ache. Maybe she ditched you. We dont know her, you, or the entire situation
>>
>>18410483
>hey anon, I have a stomach ache and can't go out tonight
>ah shit, that's a bummer, hope you feel better! any time good for you to reschedule?

If she responds with a time to reschedule then she just had a stomachache
If she makes an excuse you already lost, accept that you've been ditched

else
>umm I'm preoccupied with my stomach pain lemme get back to you
>word, lemme know when you're free
>>
>>18410801
She's expressed intention to reschedule. Give her the benefit of the don't, but hold her to actually rescheduling and not leaving it at this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.