[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last nite, I was working and shooting the shit with a co-worker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: GAC_Adaptation.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GAC_Adaptation.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
Last nite, I was working and shooting the shit with a co-worker.

Among the various topics we had, I brought upon one of our female co-workers and how my fellow co-worker wanted to date her but this would be unlikely as we suspect she has high standards (I also had a really really minor infatuation towards her).

Not only that, but I commented the even though she is very attractive, it looks as if she has slight fetal alcohol syndrome.

Now, my problem is that someone might have told her that we were talking about her in a rather condescending manner or that she might have overheard since she appeared quite stoic when I clocked out from work (which she usually isn't).

Am I to conceited to even think that she had that mind and that she was simply exhausted or could I have fucked up my work relations with her?
>>
>>18410429
Literally just forget about it, there's nothing you can do. If she did catch wind of what you said, she'll either get over it eventually or just be passive aggressive to you from now on. Addressing it with her will just exacerbate things.

Next time only shit talk somebody when another coworker initiates it and you guys are 100% alone. That's the golden rules with workplace gossip
>>
>>18410429
>it looks as if she has slight fetal alcohol syndrome.
why would you say this at all?
>>
>>18410463
kek

maybe cause it just might be true.

once you've seen the symptoms, it's kind of hard not to tag people, know what i'm saying
>>
>>18410429
The truth will reveal itself so in the mean time wear your big boy under pants and stop being fucking a gossip.
>>
I think she just wants the D, dude.

you're gonna have to work subtly to crack this nut
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.