[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK This is my current situation please give me advice. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

OK

This is my current situation please give me advice.

If your a lawfag even better.

>be me driving home from movies at 1am
>get pulled over by officer
>officer insists i have been speeding and going 40 kmh over the limit which is automatic impoud in my province
>impossible i was in traffic nowhere near that speed
>i tell him no sir i was not speeding
>he is not having any of it, and calls tow truck then goes over my car giving me 3 more tickets
>measures crack in my windshield, tire has small gash on sidewall(no leak not even cords exposed) just giving me the business
>my rage
>he says he paced me no radar evidence no nothing
>held it together told the officer he did a good job and walked home.

>2 years later get letter for court
>go to court
>court only for 1 defective tire charge
>officer tenpenny has 4 other officers "observing" him today
>after court room precedings (judge just postponed the case because i need a tire expert to say my tire isnt risking anybody)
>officer tenpenny and his crew follow me outside to my car
>proceeds to give me another defective tire ticket (why change what isnt broken nothing was wrong with my tire i know that)
>threatens to impound my car on the spot and issue vehicle inspection unless i go to a tire shop today and buy a new tire and give him MY tire as "evidence"
>i comply because i am a law abiding citizen and i want no trouble with police
>pay 300 dollars...tire not in stock have to come back the next day to pick up car...ok its ok, im ok

now the next court day is tommorow. no not for the tire. for the actual excessive speeding. He obviosly tried bullying me and he does not like me. What should i say in court tommorow besides not guilty?

Yes i drive a loud and obnoxious car pic related but i swear i was not speeding lol

I live in BC canada driving laws very strict here. And this is a crime i did not commit and i have suffered greatly financially and mentally from this. Someone give me confidence in tommorow
>>
File: 1454469593805.jpg (27KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1454469593805.jpg
27KB, 400x266px
bumping because i have to sleep soon and court is tommorow early morning
>>
>>18410289
you're fucked. welcome to the taxation system that is traffic court. there is no way for you to not get fucked, it is rigged. even without him actually using any equipment to measure your speed and simply pacing, the judge will likely find you guilty.

sorry anon.
>>
>>18410302
also

>2 years later get letter for court
what? 2 years?
>>
>>18410330
Doesnt he have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that i was speeding

And yes 2 years because even tho i disputed it still went thru luckily i had paperwork to show i had disputed

This isnt a hurrr durr op guilty thread
>>
>>18410302
And he also charged me with follow to closely but at no point was there a car in front of me...
>>
>>18410362
>but at no point was there a car in front of me
>I was in traffic so couldn't be speeding
hmm
>>
>>18410365
Yes i was in traffic as in a car next to me and a car in front of that car. At no point was there a car in front of me for me to follow to closely. Doesnt he have to provide some sort of evidence? Video etc
>>
>>18410354
>Doesnt he have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that i was speeding
well firstly you're in canuckistan so idk what your judicial system is like completely but i assume yes. the problem is he's a cop, (here at least) the state rigs the laws and procedures so that if he says you're speeding then you're speeding, and that's about it. I bet if you look up the law there's some way in the books he can justify simply pacing you instead of using a gun. if not then maybe you can get out of it, but they'll just charge you some fee. there's no way you get out of this without them getting their money. I have fought a lot of tickets, I have made deals with prosecutors to keep points off my license, I have had lawyers fight tickets, they will always get your money. it's taxation. shit I had a cop that didn't like me cause I drove like an idiot back in the day but to the letter of the law, and he had three of his buddies that patrol the same stretch of highway write me shit tickets in the space of three months. shit they can laser the faster moving car next to you and still write the ticket for your car if they really want to. you think you're getting out of giving them their money? just pray the system isn't as fucked up there as it is down here.
>>
>>18410378
Ive fought lots of tickets too... maybe more then you.
I kno when a cop has done his job well.
This officer has not. Wheres a lawyerfag when yu one
>>
>>18410289
Ask for a trial. Cross examine the cop. (He probably won't show up, which will win your case right there). Demand to see his notebook registering your speed. Ask lots of questions about traffic conditions, weather, how he judged speed, etc. Prove him an unreliable witness and get all the other charges dropped too.

Then demand payment from the court system for false arrest and unjust harrassment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.