[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know a girl on net for years >Introduce her to guy I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1454510857103.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1454510857103.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>know a girl on net for years
>Introduce her to guy I know who lives near her
>Fast forward 4-5 months all 3 of us pretty much become "best friends"
>Develop oneitis crush on girl outta nowhere
>Realise it's nearly inevitable that they're gonna start dating because of how close they are emotionally (cause of the friendship) and physically

I keep getting very jealous and depressed about this, but I don't know what to do. I can't stop talking to them but the more I talk to them the worse it gets. I feel like we all have so much in common that I don't have with anyone near me and i feel so lonely over here
>>
firstly, idiot, only betas introduce girls to other guy friends unless you're already banging them

secondly, idiot, read what I just wrote

learn from this mistake
>>
>>18410215
>>18410219
Fuck this i hate this alpha beta rules for living shit I just wanted someone to like me that's why I liked these people because they seemed out of the norm in terms of what they deem acceptable for a person and now it's back to this mathematical calculating every step in my life which I'm so horrible at doing constructively. The only people capable of accepting me hurt me the most
>>
File: feels internally.png (32KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
feels internally.png
32KB, 300x330px
>>18410226
>>
>>18410215
>>18410226

I don't even know what to say, I want to help you but I don't know how. This saddened me greatly.
>>
They don't owe you anything and they're free to date if they want to. They're not in the wrong for it
>>
>>18410286
This man. Having said that, you must have had feelings for this girl if you were speaking to her online for years, I doubt you just suddenly liked her in that way one day.

If you want a relationship with someone you kind of don't introduce them to potential partners until you've cemented shit with her

I know that seems a bit conniving, but everyone on this planet is aiming to further themselves primarily, so why shouldn't you
>>
find a real girl desu
>>
>>18410297
I developed feelings for her after me and her started voice chatting instead of using text. Then I couldn't stop the feelings
>>
File: 1491709261302.png (108KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1491709261302.png
108KB, 290x290px
>>18410226
>>
>>18410286
Yeah I know, but there isn't a button on the human brain to turn off these sad feelings even if their irrational or expected.
>>
>>18410319
Well I really don't know what to tell you. I would normally tell you to stop talking to them, but you don't seem willing to do that and besides, you'd probably feel even more isolated. You're just going to have to learn to keep your feelings in check.

Or, you know, ask her out. They're not dating, there's no reason you can't get in there first.
>>
>>18410322
Because I partially feel as if I shouldn't because I'd be more of a burden to her if I did date her living such a distance away (13 hours as opposed to like 2). Yeah I know I tied a weird knot for myself here emotionally, pretty bugged the fuck out.

I'll probably just tell her that I like her but not really expect a relationship out of it. Just so I don't leave her in the darkness about it
>>
>>18410226

OK, ignore the alpha beta bullshit - that's number one. If you've been trying to, then keep doing it.

Number two, the biggest reason for your sense of hopelessness is because you're hiding behind your screen. There are undoubtedly many people near you who are very similar to those you've become infatuated with online, but you've convinced yourself that they don't exist because it feels safer and more comfortable to keep to yourself. Then, you tell yourself the lie that "this is just the way things are".

On the chance that you live in hicksville, Ohio or armpitland, Indiana - get the fuck out of those places. There are certainly people who enjoy having quiet, simpler lives but if you don't fit into their mold then you'll be miserable. Move to some place where you'll be able to meet more people.
>>
>>18410368
i live in toronto, ontario. ive never met anyone on the net that i've enjoyed talking to thats lived anywhere near me
>>
>>18410466
big fucking city bro.

get out more, go to meetups, or whatever and meet folks there.
>>
>>18410215
>>know a girl on net for years
>>Introduce her to guy I know who lives near her
>>Fast forward 4-5 months all 3 of us pretty much become "best friends"
3-part plan for cuckery
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.