[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's a recap of the last ~30 days: >girl #1 who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451363934183.jpg (50KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1451363934183.jpg
50KB, 512x397px
So here's a recap of the last ~30 days:
>girl #1 who I had been talking to for the last six months and gone on dates with finally gets back in town from university
>reveals she actually hooked up with some random guy two weeks ago and we can't actually date now that she's back
>whatever, I'll see who else is out there
>meet girl #2 and go out on a couple dates
>turns out she was just using multiple guys to get free drugs and alcohol because she's not 21 yet
>meet girl #3
>seems nice enough, go out on several dates over a few weeks
>really insistent that I drive an hour through heavy traffic to hang out with her friends
>help her with all of her piss-easy classes that she would be failing if it weren't for preferential grading, thanks to her "lol I don't have to work hard" attitude
>don't mind too much because relationships involve some amount of give and take
>today she randomly hooks up with some dude out of the blue and starts ghosting me

I'm not looking for advice, just here to rant about how shitty the current generation of women have gotten.
>inb4 they're not all like that or it's just your fault
Lol...
>>
Yes blame the girls, not your skills of selection
>>
>>18410217
See, this is just what I'm talking about. The epidemic of terrible women is being caused by the fact that every shitty thing they do is deflected back onto the guy somehow. If a man were doing those things you would rightfully call them an asshole.
>>
>>18410225
I would say the woman had bad choice in men
>>
>>18410225
I have to agree with this "epidemic"
I was in this board 3 days ago asking for advice wasting my 8 years of my life with this two ladies.
Never did i thought my ex has that ability to just give her virginity away that easily and be cummed inside while she was fertile. I even believed she can't cheat. So yeah its not the selection or anything it can happen to anyone
>>
>>18410244
you are affecting my calm.
>>
>>18410201
It's true: women are shit. But you are too for being a retard and being desperate as hell. Just jack off and get on with your life, retard.
>>
It's your fault, you didn't make a move.
>going out on "several dates" when she clearly just wanted a hookup
>>
>>18410201
cucked
>>
>>18410201
You're a beta loser my friend. Eternal friend zone material. Women use you however they want and you don't even notice it.
>>
>>18410225
Women have no agency. They are children trapped in an adult body. It is entirely your fault for being led by the nose by a fucking child. Go read some game tips and start acting like a man ffs.
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
All of y'all are fucking stupid

Not all women are shit

However I will gladly admit 50% or more are indeed shit

Sincerely, guy who is in a happy relationship but prior got cheated on 5 fucking times.

I hate this world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.