[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. I'm 29 and i never slept with a woman, however there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1494261106688.jpg (134KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1494261106688.jpg
134KB, 784x708px
So.

I'm 29 and i never slept with a woman, however there's this girl that i may have chance with. She's 31, and gives me excuse that i'm too young for her. Anyways, i understand this because she knows what kind of man she wants and i respect that, and i'm trying to be the man that she wants.

I finished school, and i haven't got a professional career (yet, anyway) and obviously i dont want a low tier shit job. I keep looking for it and my confidence still hurts. I mean, i'm also hard of hearing which does add some difficulty in my life but ya i dont know what to do. Can anyone help?

Thanks guys
>>
>>18410024
If you are actually hard of hearing there are charities that can help with work, what country are you in?
>>
>>18410031

canada, i am actually working with organization that helps individuals with HOH to find a professional job
>>
>>18410024
How tall are you btw?
>>
>>18410033

height isnt the issue, but im like 6'

it's mostly communication issues which fucks with my confidence and ya know, sometimes i have constant fear of being made fun of

i didn't have pleasant time growing up
>>
if that helps i also read ton of self help books to improve my self and mentality as well as attitude
>>
>>18410024
>31, 29
>too young

Thats bullshit. She isnt interested and she let you down easy. Thats a bold.faced lie.

>advice

Sounds like at 29 youre still focusing on one woman at a time.

I never had a problem with women. In highschool i had several girlfriends, which is important that i note because in highschool i was *230 pounds ugly af and socially awkward*. I really mean that, too.

I still get weird around girls even though i developed and grew up well.

Forget the "confidence" and "get fit" shit.

The trick (and how even fat ugly awkward me got girls) is simply stay involved, keep active, keep meeting people, keep participating in events and doing stuff, stay available.and present, and most importantly, *stay within your league*. This doesnt mean only chase girls you feel you can get.

It means you dont have to chase at all. You will catch a girls eye and trust me, when theyre into it, they are dead fucking obvious about it. Learn to put your insecurities aside and recognize when youve peaked someones interest.
>>
>>18410032
Them as long as your working with them and making an effort they're probably your best bet (depending on the group)
Your goal should be finding the placements then going to them and saying "this is what I want to do" and making use of their resources to make sure you're not discriminated against rather than having them find placements for you though.
>>
>>18410042

yeah i was thinking to join a boxing club but idk i have CI so i had surgery in my head, i got magnet inside my head and i may be not fit for fights cause of that
>>
>>18410042

you're right though i do need meet more people. im not very good at that, damn man.....it's like i don't like myself lol

i guess the thing is it's hard to believe in myself but i think the woman i mentioned does like me though. i touch her a lot and she doesn't mind, she even was changing her clothes in the back of my car because we went out for fake beach volleyball
>>
>>18410046

i honestly dont even think discrimination is the issue, it's basically about how skilled you are and you need to show your worth which im trying to do so idk
>>
i got no plans tonight so i guess im going out to hit the same bar where i met this girl im talking about

you just gotta win her heart somehow
>>
>>18410047
Whatever man. That works. I dont know how many girls youll meet in a club that doesnt encourage co ed sport but its definitely a point of interest to add to your things that make you interesting.

Doesnt matter what you do really, i cant stress enough that as long as youre constantly meeting people it doesnt even matter if youre shy or awkward. Some girls find that cute.

The only thing that works against you is shutting in or zeroing your attention on individual girls.

Ill reiterate im an awkward fellow and ive done that too and missed opportunities in the process. I once fell head over heels for a girl who friendzoned me.

I confided in a chick friend about it who was pretty hot and eventually revealed she was really into me but was put off by my obsession with this other girl. That was years ago.

The only thing different about me from the lonefags on here that brings me success is i was always in situations where i was exposed to many women while they sat on their computers and whined while they shut themselves out of the world.
>>
i even told her that i've never been in a relationship, and her response was "oh boy" is that bad?
>>
>>18410031
There ain't no charities to help a deaf mother fucker get some pussy.

Side note, a lot of my family is deaf. Learned sign language since I was a kid. They say it's not hereditary, but I have cousins and aunts and grandparents that are deaf.

But who knows, who cares? Doesn't matter. You aren't a fucking cripple. Your dick works. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. It sounds like you're designing your whole life to get some pussy. I'm not talking shit, and I'm not being an idiot. Everyone wants to give some advice about cutting your hair, or dressing a certain way, or being an alpha male. Yeah good advice, don't expect to smash some 9/10 pussy just because you put on a new shirt. Be a little forward and fuck an ugly girl.
>>
>>18410076
Yep. Relationships come with a lot of bullshit and theyre a gamble and most end unimaginably terribly if you havent been in one. It also brings out the worst of you in a way you cant deny yourself.

People with dating experience know that extremely well.

You basically told her "i will be extremely committed to you." when she knows from experience thats a huge gamble, and she has this huge responsibility to not reveal the total bitch she knows she can be and everyone involved might end up hurt. Keep that detail to yourself bruv.
>>
>>18410084

your first sentence made me chuckle, thanks haha.

well i wouldn't fuck an ugly bitch, sorry but i don't settle for less and you shouldn't either. i dunno man but thats the way i was raised thinking. i've been through a lot you know, so i've been bullied, abused, and i'm still paranoid of being made fun of 'cause of my accent or whatever, you know?
>>
i'm pretty sure that she wants a man that doesn't live with parents and basically she wants a man with money and career just like all other women im pretty sure

but yeah i really do like her oh well maybe i'll change her mind somehow
>>
also want to say thanks anons for advice, i also would like to give advice as well check out 'you are badass at making money' book it's a nice read i'm reading right now
>>
>>18410089
Are you currently so hard of hearing that you rely on sign language to communicate? Reading lips does not count.
>>
>>18410128

no sir, i dont know any sign. i can (fortunately) talk and facing the person does help. If i can't see her or his face while talking, it's blurry in my head
>>
i think at one point she said to me "if you were 35 years old i wouldn't have sex with you" or i think she said "i would" sorry im not sure my ears are bad =\ i was driving while she was talking
>>
>>18410024
i think she friend zoned you OP
>>
>>18410148

yes, maybe for now.
>>
>>18410089
>no career
>disabled
>29 year old virgin
>won't settle for less

Son, you ARE less. Play in your league.
>>
>>18410156

Nah.

Thanks, though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.