[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work two jobs, totalling 15 hours a day, and I still come home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I work two jobs, totalling 15 hours a day, and I still come home and take care of chores. I only get Sunday off (not always, sometimes I work 7 days for months) and I just want that day to relax a bit and recharge, but I can't. My wife keeps saying that rest is for those who work. so I do chores all day.

She works outside the home like me, less hours. And we split household duties, but she won't let me relax on Sundays, and she won't let herself shut down on Sundays and just chill. I have no idea what is going on. How can I convince her to relax on Sunday, thus allowing me to do the same?
>>
>>18409547
put your foot down and don't do the chores, those are her job if she isn't working as many hours as you.
>>
mark?
>>
Why are you working two jobs?
>>
Ask her why she's so hell bent on not taking any rest. I know she said rest is for those who work, but she probably has real motives.

If it's something you can work at, do so. Tell her taking a rest is so important to the mental and physical health that even the bible tells you to take a break on sundays.
>>
>>18409547
The human body needs down time to recharge. Tell her bad things are on the horizon if you don't get some.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.