[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drunkenly let a guy cum in me last night. Obviously gonna get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4242.jpg (28KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4242.jpg
28KB, 201x232px
I drunkenly let a guy cum in me last night. Obviously gonna get checked but my period is supposed to come in 2 days, should I still get plan b?
>>
>>18409384
no, get the kid and sue him for child support.
>>
better safe than sorry

and please stop getting drunk and fucking guys, even if you don't get pregnant what if he has HIV?

You were almost certainly not the first drunken slut he fucked without a condom, who knows what he could have been exposed to. And now you've been exposed to it to, learn your limits.
>>
why did you let a random guy cum inside you

thanks btw
>>
>>18409384
Fucking ho.
>>
>>18409396
>>18409400
Kinda figured people here would be robots about this.
>>
>>18409410
People are challenging my complete lack of morals REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"!!!1!2"$"!$£4%£
>>
>>18409435
It's immoral to have sex?
>>
File: 64b1f5f69b0d4a71a.jpg (198KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
64b1f5f69b0d4a71a.jpg
198KB, 800x450px
>>18409449
Don't listen to her.
>>
File: IMG_5092.jpg (12KB, 171x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5092.jpg
12KB, 171x170px
>>18409453
>>
>>18409463
Kek, I was about to make it myself.
>>
>>18409449
You didn't just have sex. You had unprotected sex.
>>
You can still get pregnant even if your period is imminent. Get some sort of emergency contraception. (There's more than just Plan B). And get it ASAP, it's more effective the earlier you take it.

If you didn't need it, you're out a little bit of money. If you end up getting pregnant, you'll be out a hell of a lot more, regardless of what you choose to do with the pregnancy. Be safe.
>>
>>18409384
Link to vid?

Also, get plan B
>>
>>18409499
THANK YOU
>>
File: 1497224554587.jpg (53KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497224554587.jpg
53KB, 500x663px
>>18409512
You're welcome.
>>
>>18409512
Welcome, and good luck.

Also a caveat, Plan B begins to lose effectiveness if you weigh more than 165 lbs, and becomes ineffective if you're over 176 lbs. Ella is another emergency contraceptive that is more effective if you're over that weight.
>>
>>18409410
What? The second post is actually a logical response. You have no idea what you're getting into hooking up with random strangers. I have casual sex too, just with people I trust and no don't have STDs.
>>
>>18409410
I was the second response, what the hell was wrong with my advice? You have no idea what you're exposing yourself to when you have unprotected sex with someone you don't know is clean. You need to stop drinking to the point where you make reckless decisions like that.
>>
Seriously, OP
Try not to get that drunk
I'm not saying you can't drink, but to get drunk to the point you can't make sound decisions is never a good idea, you're an adult and you have to be responsible
>>
>>18409384
>I drunkenly let a guy cum in me last night
why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>18409707
Careful, she might call you a robot
>>
>>18409664
>what the hell was wrong with my advice?

You included judgment of OP's choices. Even though they were objectively shitty and your advice was accurate, it wasn't what she wanted to hear, so you're a "robot."

Welcome to the immaturity of a person who will have drunken, unprotected sex and expects not to have anyone question the wisdom of this choice.
>>
>>18409384
Quick! punch yourself in the stomach as hard as you can so the baby can't grow inside you!
>>
>>18409384
Yes get plan B then wait a bit and check if you're pregnant in case it doesn't work.
>>
>>18409384
you can start by not getting so drunk you let people cum inside you; have some fucking self respect you dumb whore. don't go out if you don't know how much you can handle. you could have gotten an std or some othershit. I hope for the sake of this earth you are infertile or get an abortion. I say this in caring. Don't do that dumb shit again you fuck sack
>>
>>18409410
>asks advice for a mundane question
>received mundane answers for said question
>upset that the status quo wasn't challenged with some interesting answer

Right. First things first, grab three of your wackiest friends and have a girls night out. Find your fattest gay friend and you can all take a trip to the nearest planned parenthood and explore your miserable failures. Make a day out of it. Take video blogs and explain to all those zany cum guzzling trannies and the gay dude how silly you were.
>>
This shit's so fucked up. You're a fucking idiot and if you don't handle it some guy that fucked you is going to have to pay for your stupidity.

Side advice to any guys that fuck bitches, this is why you ALWAYS wear a condom when you fuck some random chick. Nutting in a chick is the best feeling in the world, we're programmed to do it. But you bust in some chick that you met at the bar after a night of boozing it up, you're in trouble. She says it's "alright" and you do it, you have no say in the matter, your entire future is in her hands. Now she's posting on /adv/ whether or not she should keep the child and you don't even know what's going on until you get slammed with papers. Congratulations, you're a daddy to some bitch you never thought you'd see again. Wear a condom, never trust a woman when she says it's alright to nut inside of her.
>>
>>18409384
lol
slutchan fucked up
>>
>>18409979
Is this a thing people do?
Sauce me a video?
>>
Morning after pill. Go get now.
>>
File: 356465454.jpg (17KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
356465454.jpg
17KB, 418x359px
>>18409384
>getting drunk
>getting home with a random guy
>getting nutted
>getting 4chan to explain basic civilized behaviour to you
>>
Now, after all this, OP might think that the evil 4chan is bullying her and that she's a victim here.

But you really need to get it through your thick skull. Don't drink that fucking much to the point where you can't tell right from wrong. And if you're going to, do it at home were shit won't happen to you

It's not that hard
>>
>>18409767
Damn, truth hurts.

Op, read this post and think hard about what you are doing. We dont go calling hirls whores for nothing.

>stop behaving like whore
>>
>>18409384
Dw it happend but yeah get plan b just incase

Always better to be safe than sorry
>>
>>18409384
>cum in me last night
>period is supposed to come in 2 days
It's basically impossible to get pregnant a week before and after the first day of menses. Learn how your body works, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: all is welcome.jpg (94KB, 960x485px) Image search: [Google]
all is welcome.jpg
94KB, 960x485px
OP is gonna accuse the guy of rape now. Good job /adv/.
>>
>>18409384
Yes, you can get pregnant at any time. Get plan B and use protection next time.
>>
>>18409396
This threat is the easiest way to make a guy use a damn condom.
>>
>>18409449
It's immoral to have irresponsible sex.
>>
I hope that you become pregnant or catch some AIDS, stupid whore.
>>
>>18410831
I've eaten miles of girl ass while drunk.
Never touched a girl sober and I'm repulsed by buttstuff.
Apparently I'm a gay drunk.
Sometimes getting sloppy drunk is fun, fuck you.

But yeah OP get some plan B. Be prepared for the period from hell. I had to call off work when I took it once.
Don't make a habit of it, it's got some wicked side effects.
>>
>>18413651
Sure, it can be fun, but the cons outweight the pros, IMO.
Is it really worth risking pregnancy over? You have the advantage that you target other girls while you're drunk, but OP doesn't. At least have a bit more restraint so you can say you want a condom
>>
>>18409384
>>18409410
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497367860433.webm

You're retarded and people are trying to help you through your retardation.
>>
>>18409410
>guys can have stds, you should stop having unprotected sex
>robot advice
>>18414381
holy shit this is the actually pastor from a church near me. I have like 3 of his dvds
>>
Get the plan b to be safe and get checked asap
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.