[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i get so fucking anxious whenever my oneitis doesn't immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0562.jpg (120KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
120KB, 500x375px
i get so fucking anxious whenever my oneitis doesn't immediately respond to my messages. i know it's irrational and entitled of me, and there's probably a million reasons why he can't respond straight away, but it doesn't stop me from breaking down crying in mental anguish every. single. fucking. time. how do i stop myself from becoming a pathetic wreck every goddamn time?
>>
>>18408916
have you tried not being such a faggot? maybe having other things going on in your life, such as hobbies or other people to talk to?
and if you truly care for this person, you should disclose your mental illness to them up front so they know what they are getting themselves into
>>
>>18408916
Is he your boyfriend? You have to stop being so clingy, it's abnormal and scares sane people off. Just find a distraction and focus on something else when he's not responding.
>>
>>18408923
i have other people to talk to and events going on around me but i can't get him out of my head. i thought i was well adjusted till i met him.
>>18408927
no he's not my boyfriend, and he doesn't know i get like this... though maybe he gets vibes
>>
>>18408945
>he is not my boyfriend

Then why do you get so hysterical? You need to chill out, what you're doing is creepy.
>>
>>18408945

Yeah, that behavior says "don't date me, I'm insane."
>>
>>18408969
i don't mean to be creepy... but jfc i can't stop the thoughts unless i self medicate with drugs and alcohol. otherwise i struggle to function in day to day life
>>
>>18408983
:( i don't want to be like this, i swear i'm not like this normally. is there something i can do to make it stop?
>>
>>18408916
>oneitis
What does that mean?
>>
>>18408999

>oneitis - the idea that there is one person out there for you, you've found them, and you're crushing on them so hard you're absolutely retarded for it
>>
Are you a man or a woman, op?
>>
>>18409018
woman
>>
>>18409021
How old are you?
>>
>>18409024
>>
>>18409028
Then you should see a psychiatrist. I would expect unstable 15 yo girl to act like this, you are too old to behave like a loon towards a guy who's not even your bf.
>>
>>18408916
You need some serious counseling. None of this is rational.
>>
>>18409038
>>18409041
i've had bad/ineffective experiences with counselling and psychiatrists, so i'm not sure i want to go down that path. i want to be able to deal with this on my own, but i just don't know where to start
>>
>>18409028
>19
>believing that horny dumb teen can and should behave rational

>>18409070
Dont worry op, you are within tolerance.

Just realize this, if your life is
>sleep
>school
>bf/oneitis
>sleep
Then you are definition of clingy gf.

To change it, find something else you can do in your free time besides bf. Anything. Try playing cs:go.

As to how to obtain bf, it is easy for girl.
1. Buy condoms. Dont ask why, just buy them beforehand.
2. Locate him and ask him what is he doing at weekend.
3. Ask him to do something with you.
4. Dont forget to bring condoms with you.

Repeat number 3. and 4. as long until you marry him.
>but i am girl, i cant ask boys on date
You dont ask him on date, just give him opportunities to seduce you. And if he will be super clueles, just offer him to lay in your bed in his underwear and accidentaly touch his body a lot.

Good luck. And never let your life turn in that cycle described above.
>>
>>18409093
i can't tell you how grateful i am for this anon, this is super helpful <3
>>
>>18409093
>you are within tolerance

No, she's not. She sounds mentally unstable. I feel sorry for the guy, clingy girls are the worst.
>>
>>18409115
i try my hardest not to let my clingyness show though, it's literally just me that suffers from it
>>
neuroticism sucks balls

i get this way and i'm a male. get all nervous everytime oneitis talks to other guys too.

>>18409093
wait, why dont you tell your oneitis that you like them before you go out trying to get another bf

your oneitis might like you back i dunno
>>
>>18409124
i know the pain. ive never felt anything on this scale ever, it's like a disease. and it's only with h i m. it makes me act in ways that people who've known me for years not recognise me.
i can't ask him out right for fear he'll never talk to me again. and that would be the end of my life
>>
>>18409115
>no shes not
T. Somebody with super strict parents or very mild puberty who never was fun.

>>18409111
You are welcome. Just that
<3
shows me how much teen you are :-)

>>18409124
>why dont you tell your oneitis that you like them
Because
1. You would drop your spagethi hard
2. You could scare them away
3. If you are boy, you just ask them on dates constantly + try to get into their panties and sooner or later the girl realize you love her
Or if you are girl and since you have to ask on 4chan, you are incapable of asserting dominance yourself anyway. So you just give them chances to date you.

One last tip op. Say him you love him AFTER the sex happens. Or later. Not before. Since you are girl, you can say it first without issues. And dont go overboard. You want to slowly but surely lure him into proper relationship. Use your pussy as hook if you must. And teach him how to eat your clit so you also have fun. Piv is often overrated as fuck for girls.
>>
>>18409141
i shall try onii-chan. good advice, thanku
>>
>>18409141
Dude, being fun isn't equal with being an emotional wreck. I'm fairly understating but op exhibits sings of some major mental disturbance if she's lusting after a boy to a point she's losing her mind when he doesn't respond right away. She should deal with her mental issues first and then dream about romance.

It's good that you're supporting and helpful but don't tell us - and her - that what she's doing is fine or normal.
>>
>>18409165
i know what i'm doing is abnormal and dumb, but anon has given me a little bit of hope. i will try to tone down the crazy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.