[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone has a crush on me, and I don't have a crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1390749825943.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390749825943.png
21KB, 300x300px
If someone has a crush on me, and I don't have a crush on him but like him as a person, am I supposed to reject him?

What if his crush fades after a while and I develop a crush on him? Is he supposed to reject me then?

Are you only allowed to be in a relationship if you both currently have feelings for each other?
>>
>>18408737
Nah string him along just incase
>>
we obviously need another war
>>
>>18408737
You're supposed to tell him that you don't like him in the same way that he likes you. It'll probably end your friendship in most cases, but it's probably the right thing to do.
>>
>>18408742
What are the chances that two people crush on each other at the same time? Can't I give him the chance to woo me or something?
>>
>>18408780
Are you autistic?

>Can't I give him the chance to woo me or something?
Who said you couldn't? Why are you talking like there are rules?
>>
>>18408780
Are you physically attracted to him? If you are I suppose you could give it a go. If you aren't, you're just going to be wasting your time and his time, because you can't develop physical attraction for someone.
>>
>>18408791
Is that true? I wouldn't say I'm physically attracted to anyone. It's usually the way they act.
>>
If you want to reject, reject.
If you want to be free, be free.
There's a million ways to be, you know that there are.
>>
>>18408842
so youll go out with quasimoto if he wascnice enough?

yea no
>>
>>18408842
I mean, do you think he looks good? If you think he's good looking and you like him as a person, I don't see any reason why trying to give him a chance to "woo" you would be a bad idea. Seriously though if you already know him well enough to know that you like him as a person, and you know that he has a crush on you, and you still don't feel like you like him in that way, there's no reason for you to believe that you ever will develop those feelings for him. I'd personally say to just tell the guy that you don't reciprocate those feelings for him instead of wasting both of your time, but if you want to give him a chance it's your call.
>>
>>18408858
I would not. But I'm looking at a guy who is decently attractive and very cozy to hug, who doesn't arouse me sexually at this moment. But neither do the vast majority of guys.

>>18408865
>there's no reason for you to believe that you ever will develop those feelings for him
He didn't develop any feelings for me until a year and a half after we met for the first time, and it was triggered by a specific event rather than by getting to know me. Why wouldn't the same happen to me?
>>
>>18408882
what was the event
>>
>>18408737
Do you want him to be your boyfriend? If yes, accept. If no, reject.

For the second one, you can still ask him out. And then the question turns to him: Does he want you to be his girlfriend?

I think you're over thinking this.
>>
>>18408891
We went to a nearby town, had lunch together, and visited a museum.

>>18409026
Yes I want him to.
>>
This person n is too immature to date anyone. Tell this guy to run fast and far for his own piece of mind.
>>
>>18408737
>am I supposed to reject him?
Yes? Think about it, would you be happy if someone you had a crush on started a relationship with you but they didn't like you back?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.