[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a kitty from a trash. It is just born, as far as I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496732916825.jpg (818KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1496732916825.jpg
818KB, 1200x807px
Found a kitty from a trash. It is just born, as far as I can tell not more than a week ago. I gave it milk and put into a box so he would not run away, but I can't bring it home nor I know how to keep it. What can I do with it fellas, I really don't want it to die (
>>
Are you sure it doesn't have a stray mom or something? What kind of trash was it in? Like a literal trash can or a dumpster? The mom might've just been away.
>>
>>18408492
Dumpster. Its' mom is dead.
>>
Take it to an animal shelter. there should be one in your area.
>>
>>18408530
Animal shelters euthanize tho. OP could be taking the kitten to its death
Ask if they'll kill it before turning it in
>>
>>18408530
>>18408538
Yeah I heard some bad things about those places, but I know one pet shop in the city, the shopkeeper seems a nice guy, but I don't know will he take it.
Also, now is late night, I need to keep it somewhere til morning, but I'm afraid of letting it alone at night, Bringing home is really impossible.
>>
Just fucking take it and raise it, go Fucking grab it now, it will die if you don't
>>
>>18408551
let it stay in the box overnight and give it a blanket, it can get really cold. And come back in the morning
>>
>>18408600
It can start meowing and someone may hear and do something ducked up with it. I'm not just paranoid, too many assholes around, recently I saw some retard literally beating a sheep with his foot..
>>
You might ask this question on /an/ as well if you haven't already. They can get really salty about cats because of the damage they can apparently cause to other species if left to their own devices, though. So don't be surprised if some edgelord tells you to kill it.
>>
>>18408619
Geez OP where do you live?
Why can't you take it home? or if you have a backyard keep it there.
>>
>>18408634
Well...ok, I'll try to. Already thought about doing everything said in the thread, but I think discussing with others is worth anyway. Just overnight is the biggest problem (

Thanks anyway, canons.
>>
>>18408653
Anons lol, fcking t9
>>
>>18408640
I live in the suburbs of Yerevan (Armenia), in a building complex so no backyard. My family members are CRITICALLY against of animals in the house, espacially the ones founded from dumpsters...parasites and dirt, and there are kids in the house too.
Will wash the kitty in the morning though.
>>
>>18408538
OP isn't competent enough to keep a kitten alive. If they euthanize it then at least it will be painless.

>>18408551
>Bringing home is really impossible.
Tell your parents that you'll bring it to a shelter tomorrow.
>>
File: nT1ofbH3CYw.jpg (57KB, 422x444px) Image search: [Google]
nT1ofbH3CYw.jpg
57KB, 422x444px
Guys never mind, had the luck to see a friend and she agreed to keep it til morning. For now everything is ok, will post if anything goes wrong. Thanks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.