[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of advice or wise words would you give to a woman in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bridget-Jones.jpg (61KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget-Jones.jpg
61KB, 560x415px
What kind of advice or wise words would you give to a woman in her early 30s dealing with the early signs of aging?
Skin slowly changing and losing its glow; tiny expression wrinkles; white hair here and there. And so on.

I have an active job, and keep myself fit. I have a fairly simple and clean look. I dress casually and don't apply make-up. People often say I look younger than my age, and this makes me feel both happy and guilty at the same time. It's a hell of a subtle, nasty feeling.

I'd love to come to an acceptance that I'm aging and changing. I'd love to be fine with it, and keep being confident with my body for what it is. I don't want to grow bitter and I don't want to fool myself.
>>
are you single?
>>
>>18408397
Ya dude? I bet I'll fuck her before you
OP feel free me email me
[email protected]
>>
>>18408442
you moron. i asked that to determine wheter her withering selfesteem stems from the fact that she hasn't found someone who consider her worthy for marriage, yet.

stay thirsty
>>
>>18408397
>>18408446

No, I'm not single, I'm in a fulfilling relationship and my future is already planned.
I tried to open up with him. He's caring, but not completely understanding. My female friends are understanding, but not completely caring. They're either married and busy, or single and terrified.
I realized this is a work of introspection I have to do alone. So I'm here looking for strangers' advice. I guess.

I'm aware this is probably not the most exciting topic, so thank you for your answer.
>>
>>18408393
>>18408491

the problem is that you've already objectified your youth in some capacity. that isn't a bad thing, but that allows you to become attached to it, and you have on some level because you're feeling loss.

address that, and you should be fine going forward.
>>
drinking warm lemon water (1lemon) in the morning helps skin look better noticably, also has other benefits. coconut oil face mask at night leaves skin looking noticably better to. and thats 100% coconut oil with zero other ingrediants, not that cosmetic store shit
>>
That's an inevitable part of aging. I wouldn't think that it warrants advice, and I wouldn't want to contribute to someone's perseveration.
>>
I got something to think about. Thank you.
>>
>>18408393
Don't consume media and ads, fake perfection will pull you down. Find your value in other things, get some worthy hobby in which you can excell in the comming decade (archery, an instrument, wood work, etc.). Embrace some older aspects of yourself (grey hair, maybe wearing it longer or more extravagant). Get kids.
>>
>>18408500
Yeah shes obsessed with youth. You've convinced yourself that you're only attractive if you don't age and catastrophize every sign of aging. I want my partner to age as I age, mature as i mature. Whenever you get thoughts that obsess over youth just argue against it and embrace aging as something natural
>>
>>18408393

>no one cares if you're aging
>except you
>and caring about it makes you a vain person
>>
It sounds like you haven't figured out yet who you really are. The media makes old ladies out to be nothing more than women who cook and tell stories, but don't listen to them. What you really need is (1) find a hobby you enjoy and (2) find a purpose in life.

For (1), it needs to be something that soothes your soul. Don't worry about making money or even being good at it. Art, video games, programming, whatever. Creating small things, even if it's just for yourself, satisfies your soul.

Note that 2 can be anything from being a scientist to making a man happy, whatever works for you. Don't think the later is any less than the former. In a world of 6 billion people it's ALL contributions in unison that count.

Keep in mind you could be murdered tomorrow, and so could all those early 20 year olds you see on the street. Don't consider yourself disadvantaged to youth..many of them won't even make it to your age.
I recommend to read Meditations (book by an ancient Roman emperor, it's free online).
>>
File: GeorgeClooney.jpg (41KB, 669x418px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeClooney.jpg
41KB, 669x418px
women btfo
>>
File: 1493955344944.jpg (195KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
1493955344944.jpg
195KB, 1024x967px
>>18408393
To be honest I always got the sense that some of the adventurous and humorous older ladies (30-60) seemed like they were young to me--they seem to exist outside of their age and the stereotypes I have about em.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.