[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife won't climb out of my ass. I've been married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 640x346px
My wife won't climb out of my ass.

I've been married less than a year and my fucking wife won't stop berating me and nagging me about fucking nonsense. She's so fucking in insufferable that I've just stormed out of the house on her.

We're doing a social gathering today with her friends at one and so she wanted to go grocery shopping to pick up a Platter to bring over. She woke me up this morning so I would go with her. I work late until 1am 4 days a week, so I like to just relax on Sunday. So Upon buying her her platter, she's bitching to me about how much money we don't have. (honestly we're fine. We make enough and save enough but she's got a real schizophrenic relationship to money). She then brings up how I should manage my own finances and wants to take money from my savings account and put it in hers. I shot down the idea and shrugged it off.
We get back to the house and I'm ready to just shake off this bad morning, get a cup of coffee and play some vidya before we head to her pregnant friends house to hear her pregnant friend moan about it for the next couple hours. And the fucking nanosecond I turn that Playstation on she jumps up my fucking ass with, maybe you could be applying for a different job (since this one has shit hours), you could help me clean (which means I didnt clean all week, or all of yesterday when I was off so you can clean now). She's calling me a child, repeating back what I say in playground nonsense voices, and when I screamed '' Fucking hell '' in frustration she starts on a personal tirade. It's to much. I tried to zone her out on the way out the door, the last thing I caught from her was, '' something something... I'm embarrassed to talk to my mother about you ''.

I can't fucking take this anymore. She's a non stop fucking bitching factory on max output. She makes it her fucking mission to ruin my weekend. It's not even 10am on the start of my weekend and she's dragged me to the store, bitched about money, called me a child.
>>
>>18407693

Why the heck did you marry her in the first place?
I hope for you you have a Prenup.

Shitty situation though.
The sacrament will still stick to you, so to speak.
>>
you both sound like you are way too immature to be in a relationship. get counseling and work full force on personal development. also, don't get her pregnsnt becsuse my hopes for the two of you to become a happy family are pretty small and you don't want to have a kid with a crazy ex, don't you?
>>
>>18407693
Also have a wife that likes to nag but to be honest after reading this i've changed my mind.

That's not normal.
I can confirm.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (298KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
298KB, 200x150px
The sad thing is if I sat here and listed all my complaints I wouldn't stop.

I like her a lot obviously. I fucking married her. I can see a future with her. But she's a spoiled little cunt who grew up with nice but well off parents getting all her fucking wants and desires pampered to. It doesn't mean she's not needy and greedy and shitty.

But for her financial responsibility and wanting to be treated are on the same fucking circuit.

>I want to talk about finances now!

And

>I want to to take me to the opera!

Are on the same fucking circuit. So she approaches everything in spoilt brat mode. I get that she's trying to be pro active about financial management, and my long hours are hard on her (and me) but it's Sunday fucking morning. She fucked off her entire Saturday and played witcher all day and read her kindle. It's my Sunday morning and she's already chewing me out like I've shown up to work with my 'not giving a fuck' hat on.

Is marriage supposed to be like this?

Can I ever expect this to improve? She's been growing into a bigger and bigger self entitled cunt these past six months. I want to reverse this. She was 1000 times better as a girlfriend honestly...

I don't man. I feel like I'm trapped in a stereotypical bad marriage. Like I'm the poster boy for bad marriages.

>I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD HAPPEN TO ME. BUT IT DID...

God it's Sunday morning 1003am and I just want a fucking drink.

What the fuck guys?....

Help...
>>
Reminds me of my first apartment when I was 19 or so. My gf would nag the fuck out of me, and all I wanted to do was fucking chill from my shitty life. But the thing is, eventually I realized she was right, at least in part. I didn't do anything besides work and 'hang out', and I was going nowhere. So, that begs the question: do you help her clean? Should you be looking for another job? Is this how you spend all your off time?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the work grind. But, if all of your other time is spend unwinding playing vidya, then maybe you should take some of her nagging to heart. I don't know if it is, I've just noticed that it's only nagging if it happens all the time.

But hey, you're putting bread on the table and that's #1.
>>
>>18407732
Didn't read the above post, so disregard most of this. Marriage is a two person job, just wanted to make sure you were being introspective. I've heard the nagging gf sob story from complete deadbeat friends, before, you know?
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 245x164px
>>18407698
No prenuptial. I'm not worried about financial assets. I don't care if she gets the house. It's still got a lot of mortgage left on it and it's not particularly treasured to me since it's such a new place.

I've got about a $1000 in savings and $2000 she doesn't know about, but that's hardly anything.and could easily. Be replaced in a couple of months.

Her job earns slightly higher than mine, so I don't think a judge would grant her alimony (though I'm honestly not sure)

No kids. Not even going to entertain the idea until she gets her fucking attitude sorted.

>>18407701
Honestly I feel like I've come along way. Become a responsible and dedicated boyfriend for her over the years, married her and tried to start a life together on the best footing. But she's gotten worse. I've mentioned counseling to her and anger management for her. But she's really unresponsive about it.

>>18407703
What would be the normal situation here.

I feel like I got her to the store. Got her her stuff. We get home. We have the finances conversation. I hear her out and then the minute I try and take a moment to myself she flips to

>you're a child
>sarcastic baby talk back to me
>I'm embarrassed to talk to my mother about you.

She has no concept of the degrees to which we can express our disagreement. She hears something she doesn't want to hear and just stomps on the fucking gas and revs all the way to insults and shaming. Over putting a fucking Playstation on.

I've dated girls who did this to a lesser degree and girls who did this to a larger degree. But she's like the fucking world champion of turning this small disagreement into a fucking war zone.

Is this just how women fight? If there's a girl out there who I could Marry and live and love a life with, who WOULDN'T DO THIS SHIT I would marry that angel in a heartbeat.

But women are just like this apparently....
>>
>>18407732
I don't spend all of my off time hanging out.

I'm a volunteer art teacher
An insurance broker
I clean the majority of the house. She's Vaccum'd maybe once this year. Done laundry maybe twice. She makes the majority of our meals but I clean up. The kitchen is clean right now. I think she just wants me to do anything other than games because it makes her unhappy to see me enjoy something?

What other reason could there be? Were supposed to go out to this social gathering at 12 I'm already to go.

We get out of the house every weekend.

Last week I took her to brunch on the Saturday and she took us for a picnic at the zoo on Sunday.

I do some freelance writing and drawing on the side.

I'm getting my qualifications to be a soccer referee right now so I can do that again.

Im not like some college student style shut in who plays 10 hours of video games all day. I've just told her this before. It's Sunday morning, can we just reschedule our financial talk and relax. Relax. Anything.

But apparently that's not allowed
>>
>>18407746
>Her job earns slightly higher than mine, so I don't think a judge would grant her alimony (though I'm honestly not sure)

I had a relative in a similar situation. She was the same.

Guy who earns less than the wife makes the wife feel she's the one with the pants.
>>
>>18407693
>get a cup of coffee and play some vidya
wew lad
>>
>>18407717
>She fucked off her entire Saturday and played witcher all day and read her kindle
I like her :)
a married couple where both people play video games lol what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>18407764
It's fractionally less though.

Shes making a grand or two more than me a year.

She's also treading water at that company. I've been promoted three times in 15 months and the next one my paycheck will certainly eclipse hers. And she's constantly worried about getting fired (fuck what if that's what's going on here, she's so un-justifiably mental on finances because she's in the shit at work or something)...

Regardless she also has reams of credit card debt / student loans that I am slowly helping her pay down as I can. (for richer for poorer right...)

My student loans are done and I have a couple thousand in personal loans that I will have killed by February bonus next year. She has been years to go on hers. If we go our separate ways, I'll be buying my next apartment and she'll be moving back in with her mom and dad.
>>
>>18407773
Yeah. Honestly I thought that would be a plus not a minus but I think you're on to something.
>>
File: dragon head.png (1MB, 767x831px) Image search: [Google]
dragon head.png
1MB, 767x831px
>he fell for the marriage meme
we warned you
>>
the issue at hand is that she is sick with worries about your shared future. now that you aren't just a bf anymore she can't drop if you don't live up to her expectations that easily. now that it all has that air of finality, she "suddenly" shifted her focus on all the things she actually doesn't like about you or your relationship because it scares her that she might have to deal with them for the rest of her life, since it is a real possibility that it will never change. her priorities also shifted. before, she might have been ok with the fiancial situation, but now she amstatts to incorporate new factors like "what if we have a baby? i've read that it's the best for kids to have a sahm. how could we affor this on only one income?" or "how could we build a comfy family routine if my husband works odd hours? will we never have thos picture perfect family dinners i always dreamed of?"

basically, her nagging and frustration comes from her being scared of having to let go of ideals she has kept up, maybe even unknowing to herself.
resenting her for this or avoiding her won't change anything. she will think you don't care about your future and that you are an immature and lazy ass (that's because she lacks selfawarenes and the capacity to realize what's going on right now. but that's seriously nothing you can blame her for. nobody truly does...).

what would help is take her concerns serious and find solutions. for example, listen to what she wants to talk about. if she says she thinks you need a different job, ask her why. if she says because of the odd hours and because you'd need a bigger salary, ask her why. if she says because it causes us to not have enough time together and because i don't know how we could sffor me staying home with a baby on your current salary, then i guess that would be solid grounds to start an actual conversation on, and not an argument. from there, you can find solutions on how to realize those things. cont
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (480KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
480KB, 500x298px
>>18407779
I wanted my 50s style American dream with a wife and kids and picket fence and a pool in the back big dumb Labrador named after an American General. And I worked hard for it. And she's making it a fucking nightmare. Why has she gotta focus on the fucking negative so constantly. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Can't we just enjoy a fucking Sunday morning together without having to unhelpfully drag our challenges all over the fucking house?

We're doing fine. We have goals, plans, we're taking steps and making moves to secure a financial future. I haven't been this debt free since I was a teenager. But what's the point in trying this fucking hard to make it all work if we're not supposed to enjoy it on the way. There's ALWAYS going to be something. We'll be paying for a broken car, we'll be paying for kids to go to college, we'll be buying a bigger house, there's always going to be an obstacle.

Bitching and moaning and pissing and crying about them solves nothing. She's moving money around accounts pointlessly. We cut back on spending she bitches that we're not going out. We go out she bitches that we're spending. It's the most ridiculous fucking shit. Why can't we just be. Just have a moment together. She's always gotta focus on what she doesn't have, but she makes no steps to go out and do something about it. She just wants to bitch at me until I what, entertain her irrational complaining with a conversation that accomplishes nothing. She's talking about moving money between accounts for fucks sake. That doesn't increase our money, improve our credit, pay for anything, change our situation, it's an empty meaningless thing.

Just sit your ass down on the couch I bought, put some marshmallows in your nespresso and come play fucking games with me.

Please.

I sometimes wish I was gay, just so I could have a partner who's a rational human being.
>>
>>18407784
for example, it could ease her mind if you have a designated date night every week. that way her fear of the relationship loosing ground because of your odd working hours might be eased. maybe you could set up a hypothetical budget on how you would be able to get by on only your salary. discuss possibilities like only having one car, getting a cheaper phone and internet contract, moving to a more rural area, and so on.

relationships are constant hard work in form of keeping on track abut why the person you married behaves the way she does and what the root of it is and how you could find ways to deal with it. ofc she ahozld be doing the same with you. but you decided to marry an immature woman, so now you have to work with what you have and make her learn by obsering how YOU handle situations like that.

for example, instead of being pissed st her for waking you up, tell her that working late is exhausting you and that you'd rather spend time with her and her friends when you are relaxed and energetic and that you need one morning to sleep in late to achieve that. tell her that you'll get the platter on the way and when you will get up so you two won't be late, etc.
if she gets hysterical about you switching on the playstation, then there's a lot more going on. maybe she hoped you would finally do the paperwork you should now that you have some free time. so she concluded that you don't give a rats ass about your responsibilities, which led to er thinking she has married an irresponsible manchild who rather plays vidya than make sure his taxes are paid. which had her worry about the kind of rolemodel you'll be for your kids, and so on...

the "secret" to a functional relationship is honesty. she needs to learn to be honest about those chain reactions in her head and you need to be honest about your needs and wants. only if you two manage honesty, you can start to work on the solutions.

good luck.
>>
>>18407799
maybe you need to stop her and remind her of what it is you two want.
ask her. and tell her about that picked fence fantasy of yours. i'm sure you both want very similar things. she just approaches it differently (and maybe very wrong, but i don't know her, so that's just an assumption).
imm in a bit of a similar, althought a lot less drastic, situation. my fiance is similar to your wife. he is sick with worries about our future, always recalculating our budget despite us having gone over it again and again and it being more than enough to work out.
it's not his fault. he has that from his mom. she's very anxious and worries about EVERY LITTLE SHIT.
one day i had to actually sit him down and explain to him tjat his constant negativity is seriously dragging me down and that i can't take it anymore. that i try to stay positive and cheerfull, but that i'm exhausted. i told him about my approach: calculating risks, then find solutions for the worst case scenario and then LET IT GO. i told him that hsi constant worry is sapping our present from any peace and happiness. that really got to him and now we are constantly working on his deep rooted habit of fesring the future. he's already doing so much better, i'm very proud of him.
maybe a similar approach could be helpfull in your case?
>>
>>18407799
you sure do complain a lot
>>
Remind me why the fuck people get married again?
>>
Did you not live together before you got married? Usually if you live together and basically do everything in a together way, these issue arise and can get ironed out before tying the knot.
>>
>>18407815
For most people, this is what happens when you grow up. Me personally, I learned a long time ago complaining doesn't get anything done and it just ensures you'll be taking blood pressure pills sooner than later. It's better to laugh and smile than get mad and frustrated. You might live longer.

t. older dude
>>
>>18407845
the problem is that most of those issues only arise once you're married. there's no way to iron them out completely before. but that's not a huge issue. with every big change, there will be new things to find solutions to. relationships aren't static constructs, they chance with time and circumstances. the art is to adapt to it, rather than fight it, always stay honest with each other (by which i mean, tell your partner if and why something bothers you!) and be creative in solving the obstacles. if done right, a marriage can be one of the biggest opportunity to grow as a person.
>>
>>18407717

It's never too late to get out man, file the papers for divorce. You can't change anybody, at their core they are who they are.
>>
>>18407851
i'm not that old, but it seems even better to get to the root of the frustration and solve what is solveable. if it's not, then yes, i agree. complaining will only cause you pain. then it would be better to accept it and remain cheerfull. but op's issues aren't from the sort you can't work on, so just ignoring them and smile will only make it fester in silence like cancer. and like cancer it might one day kill the relstionship "out of the blue".
>>
>>18407816
women get married so they can have a big wedding and live out their princess fantasies

idk why men get married, you'll have to ask OP
>>
>>18407854
Uhhh, I don't know about you, but I lived with my smooch cannon for a few years before we got married. We had our finances pooled, did bills together, basically everything that married couples do. Maybe it was different for us. We had some minor issues, such as me being generally messy, and him wanting to keep our apartment clean. Or him not letting me know if he was going out.

But I agree that it's something you need to talk about.
>>
>>18407864
Not true. I would have been cool with a court house ceremony. Family pressure is a big thing though
>>
>>18407868
nah, that's not what i was talking about. getting married significantly shifts your perspective of a relationship. and pther things like havig a baby together, will do the same. they might make a person change values. that's hard to adapt to sometimes. being able to not kill each other trying to get the basics of living together right is no guarantee for a good marriage since you (and your partner) simply can't know how they or you will change or what will suddenly emerge form the depths of unconsciousnes.
for example: before marriage, your bf might not have thought twice about you not being in the mood for sex every now and then. after geting married, he suddenly starts keeping track of how often that happens and why because he has a deep rooted assumtion that married couples start to have less and less sex. so he shifts his whole focus on how often dou two DON'T sleep together, whilst before it might not even crosse his mind or he might have even focused on how often you HAVE sex because he compared it to how often he had sex when he was single.
you see, it makes a difference and obscure believsystems can seriously fuck up a relationship after marriage. maybe you suddenly start comparing him to your dad an that triggers your fear of ending in a relstionship like your parents, which brings you back to the day you vowed to NEVER end up like your mom. that's not your husband's fault. he might have done nothing wrong. but there was an emptional chain reaction neither of you could have know was there before,
>>
>>18407878
not true. my fiance's family (especially his mom, who's bitching about it since months) would really love to have a big ass wedding, but this isn't about them, it's about us. so we do this our way, and if they really want to be pissed about this, so be it. we'll have a very minimalistic and down to earth wedding and i'm very thankful for that.
people can only pressure you into stuff you don't want if you let them.
>>
>>18407889
I guess we have a good relationship then. Cus both our parents have good stable relationships and we talk about shit
>>
In her own batshit crazy way, she wants you to get a better job.
>>
>>18407906
that was an example. it could be everything, you'll only know once it hits you. anyways, i never said you don't have a good relationship. i was talking about op's relationship, which seems to have fallen victime to this. only because you and your bf/fiance/husband don't have to deal with this, doesn't mean others don't have to, either. assuming they just failed to iron out issues before marriage is a bit unfair, though. it might very well be possible, but it's not the only possibility. that was all i tried to say with my post. i think it's a bit dangerous to jump to the conclusion that people who experience marriage issues just failed to get a mature partner. i think that because if that was true, the only solution would be divorce. and i am sure that almost all divorces could and should have been prevented.
>>
Couples therapy
>>
OP, you keep writing things like "I guess this is just how women are." I realize you're exhausted and frustrated so I'm not gonna be too hard on you for that. Let me just say: no, not all women (hashtag) behave like this. I get into plenty of fights with my wife (in fairness, when she realizes she's wrong, she's always incredibly apologetic and sweet afterwards) but she sure as hell doesn't behave like this.

It's normal as a man to find women as a collective to be exasperating at times (I'm sure they feel the same about us) but assuming you're painting a fair picture her behavior is completely unacceptable.

What you need to do is tell her that. Not "I didn't like it when you said [x] and [y] last week" but "Your behavior over the past couple months has been completely unacceptable. You cannot treat me like that." Don't be harsh, be civil, but don't mince words either, let her know how you've been feeling. And if you can't get through that conversation without her jumping down your throat or deflecting somehow then tell her know that you're considering divorce. Which hopefully will be her wake-up call, but it should be a real option on the table.
>>
>>18407758
>Im not like some college student style shut in who plays 10 hours of video games all day
Fuck, that's actually me. Word for word
>>
>>18407941
There are thousands of you, so don't feel too bad.
>>
>>18407693

If she were posting on 4chan, what would she be saying about you?

This is a classic case of two people inhabiting different parallel universes. In hers, she's reasonable and you're not. And everything that happens and is said is interpreted differently by each of you, to fit the universe you live in.

This is exactly what couples counselling is really really good at fixing. A third party will sit you down and say "When he/she said X, what did you hear?" and "What did you mean to say, and how did it come out so differently?"

You'll discover that it isn't so much that either is as bad as the other thinks, but that you have each been misinterpreting each other in ways that make things seem worse than they objectively are.
>>
Get a divorce.
>>
>>18407746
Sounds like a Cluster B personality bro
>>
textbook emotional abuse

now you can understand why it's so hard for people in this situation to recognize when it's occurring - perspective gain
>>
>>18407693
>>18407746
>>18407799
>>18407816
After browsing r/redpill, mgtow, and now /adv/ for a while I'm honestly starting to have doubts about living together and marriage.

Aren't there ltr's and marriages where couples are actually satisfied with one another ?

In other words, are there 50/50 relationships nowadays ?
>>
>>18407693
Dump her and let her rot on the streets
>>
>>18407693
this woman obviously hates you. Not dislike, but outright hatred.

do whatever you are comfortable doing. Women cannot be redeemed
>>
>>18408358
>Aren't there ltr's and marriages where couples are actually satisfied with one another?

Yes. Takes a lot of work though, and lots of learning how to communicate and even fight in healthy ways. As long as both of you are willing to work on it, there's a chance to save the relationship
>>
>>18408358
Yes. I've been married to my wife for 11 years and it's fantastic. We were proper adults when we got married--31 and 30. I can't remember the last time we had a fight. Years and years ago. Only marry someone when you're both mature enough and compatible enough to make it work. Maturity is the easy part. Compatible is the hard part. It just takes a long time and a lot of dating and knowing who you are, before you understand what compatible means.
>>
>>18408358

They exist, but no one hears about them because issues like these are being shouted from the rooftops by both genders about how insufferable men/women are when in reality it's not because of their gender, it's just stupid people being stupid and selfish as usual.

50/50 relationships exist and don't make waves or rock the boat, so there's nothing to talk about - and those people are generally ignored by the public because their complacent and easy-going lives are looked at with envy, so people don't want to watch them. They're too happy, too sickeningly sweet for all these other miserable people who can't get a relationship or experience what they perceive as happiness.
>>
>>18407693
Your wife wants you to help clean the house and apply to another job? Everyone needs their chill time. You sound immature about this situation. Walking out was an overreaction.
>>
>>18409635
>wife wakes up OP on his day off to do shit he doesn't want to do
>wife complains about money
>wife criticizes OP's finances
>wife criticizes how OP spends his free time and pesters him to get a job
>wife insults him
>wife mocks him
>wife emasculates him

Yeah OP is the immature one
>>
>>18407693
you fucked up marrying her, anon
its ok, we all get got like that at least once
but its time to start hiding your assets and getting in touch with a lawyer. this will only get worse with time.
>>
>>18408358
People don't ask for advice on how to make their perfect marriage perfecter.
The people with fucked up relationships are the ones posting.
>>
>>18409667
>this will only get worse with time

I disagree. There's potential to repair the relationship. It'll take work though, which is unfortunate because so many people on this board prefer to take the easy route and throw away a relationship because things get tough
>>
>>18407799
>Just sit your ass down on the couch I bought, put some marshmallows in your nespresso and come play fucking games with me.
tbqhfam, shoulda said this. handle your relationship, handle your woman. sounds like she feels stressed about her job so money issues are a thing she's worried about, and she also feels like she's got the pants on so it's on her.

also get a better job, wtf are those hours dude. and she needs to get a better job where she's not in the shit all the time.

welcome to weimerica where women got everything they were promised by feminism and hate it, men can't be men anymore and women hate it, and it's damn near impossible to be married if both of you dont understand that.
>>
>>18409675
once someone loses respect for you, especially in a romantic context, there is no getting it back
youll understand one day
>>
>>18409834
But that's something that happens more often than you'd think, and marriage counselors are well-equipped to deal with this issue?
>>
Honest question: are you fucking her enough? Women are pervs, set a day aside where you have an all day fuck-a-thon. Get a few bottles of wine, some snacks and water by the bedside. Spend all day in bed fucking her stupid. See if her attitude changes.
>>
>>18407746

Many women will do this yes, but only when men let them.

She demands you try harder, do a little more, fine. YOU demand to be treated with respect.

> Calling names
> Disrespectful tone
> Bringing your in laws into it.

NEVER FUCKING ONCE!

Listen to me. You want to turn this shit around? Starting right fucking now, you put your foot down on this infantile crap immediately. You are a man before anything else, and you will not allow a woman to do this to you.

Let her know, the next time she disrespects you, raises her voice at you, insults you, or calls you a name, then you are walking out and you aren't coming back until she apologizes and is ready to talk like adults.

Never tolerate being talked to like this from anybody, least of all your wife and partner in life. If she doesn't apologize then SHE is breaking up with you. Some things are more important than a relationship.
>>
File: I-want-a-divorce.jpg (107KB, 546x1001px) Image search: [Google]
I-want-a-divorce.jpg
107KB, 546x1001px
>>18407717
>She was 1000 times better as a girlfriend

pic related OP
>>
That is fucking terrible OP, she is a bitch. She sounds like she has serious issues.

Please leave... You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>18409896
second this, you might also be able to find out this way if she's a narcissist/assburger/bipolar this way. if she says she'll change or is sorry but doesn't actually change her behavior that's a huge red flag.
>>
>>18410396
yep definitely a narcissist trait. they show their true colors once they are "in". be carefull mah dude narcissists are only playing mental games with you and they actually LOVE it if you get mad and react to their behaviour. and i really mean LOVE it, they literally live for it. it's called narcissistic supply.

some research in the subject could literally safe your life.
>>
Counselling if you love her. Drop it and never go back if you don't. There are no other options.
>>
This thread is like every nightmare fantasy I have about marriage coming true.

it's literally exactly what I have always imagined married to REALLY be like. Most of the women I have dated acted like this on a low-key level. Lots of random incoherent bitching at terrible times. No regard for how you're feeling or any regard for your exhaustion from work all week.

I have dated about 12 girls and it blackpilled me on marriage,but I keep seeing threads on 4chan talking about how marriage is not that bad if you "marry a good one" or something. But this thread confirms all of my worries about marriage.

Sorry OP. Women are just so so fucking nasty, although I know there are some nice ones out there. I hope you don't take her bullshit and find a way around it or out of it.
>>
File: dingdindding.png (54KB, 690x364px) Image search: [Google]
dingdindding.png
54KB, 690x364px
>>18407775
>(fuck what if that's what's going on here, she's so un-justifiably mental on finances because she's in the shit at work or something
it sounds possible. but don't confront on this or she'll feel like a trapped animal. just understand that she's feeling this outside stress. don't snap or use it against her
>>
>>18407693
The solution is simple - put her over your knee and spank the bitch out of her - Rinse repeat.
>>
>>18407693
Welcome to marriage OP and enjoy being her good little slave. also she is going to cheat on you after you take on more hours at work because you are paying less attention to her.
>>
>>18407799
you have being brainwash marriage is slavery for men and you have no freedom in marriage.
>>
>>18409667
>hiding your assets

good luck hiding it from the feminist judge that was elected from the feminist politician that women voted for. the whole court system is stacked against OP and the judge is going to make sure the female gets everything from OP.
>>
>married
Theres your problem there m8. You didn't listen to 4chan.
>>
File: 1381186874597.png (875KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1381186874597.png
875KB, 1440x900px
I love women but Jesus christ I never want to be in a serious relationship.
I am pussy who hates confrontation and fights and would not last ten minutes.
>>
>>18409851
Serious question: have you ever talked to a woman in real life?

>>18410953
Genius, man, give her a domestic violence accusation to hang over his head.
>>
Have you tried hitting it, OP?
>>
>>18407693
She's a child, but then again so are you.
People now, not just women, want a partner who have goals. If you have a shitty job or a job you don't like, then you should be spending your free time on bettering your situation. That means not playing games or simply limiting your hobby time temporarily so you can focus on the more important things.
I'm not looking for an excuse for her either. What she's doing is draining and verbal abuse. Both of you need to get counseling.

Also, you're not in a bad financial situation if you can afford a house, car, playstation, and a veggie tray.
She probably feels jipped marrying you because you're fine doing basic things like sticking with a shit job and spending your precious free time playing video games instead of something productive. Just because you get married doesn't mean it's an excuse to be lazy or do the bare minimum.
>>
>>18407693

Sounds a lot like my parents, both the situation and the personalities. Long story short, your wife has self-worth issues and wants to be spoilt and paraded around (partially to resolve her own self-worth issues by being treated in a way a worthy person would be treated). She's being a bitch at you as stress relief and because you "deceived" her. She accepted you into her life in order to perform a function, but you aren't. Perhaps she is trying to you, perhaps she thought you'd turn out differently, perhaps she's now realized that she made a bad choice.

Divorce, divorce, divorce. If you have children with her, she'll be taking her issues out on them whenever you're not around to get blasted instead, and she'll ruin them.
Work on the divorce in secret and prepare to move out. If you let her know you're going to divorse her then she'll either try to get pregnant (not necessarily with you) or spread rumours about you abusing her. Following the divorce you're going to move out because she's sure to try and ruin your social standing or outright harm you.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.