[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 male here and a few months ago I was a virgin. So I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Rzwyxq5.png (362KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rzwyxq5.png
362KB, 620x500px
21 male here and a few months ago I was a virgin. So I don't have much relationship experience.

>be 20
>go to university and moved out into my own apartment
>high school reunion party
>meet old female best friend
>she asks if she can move in with me
>k
>she moves in
>have fun
>hang out all the time, get groceries together, sleep in the same bed (nothing sexual), go to parties together
>one evening when I'm moisturizing my body (YES I DO THAT) she comes from behind and starts jerking me off, using my moisturizer as lube
>ever since then we have regular sex
>actually very frequently because we both have high sex drives
>when she would come home from work she would immediately suck my dick
>she would ride my dick while I'm playing vidya games
>if I came drunk home I would throw her over my shoulder and carry her to the bedroom
>we would hang out all the time
>thought we were having a lot of fun
>had to tell her at some point I'm not looking for a relationship with anybody atm
>I wasn't leading her on, it seemed like a friendship that turned into a FWB situation to me
>she seemed okay with it, and we proceeded as before
>she starts behaving more like a gf/wife to me regardless
>not sure if she really gets it that I'm not looking for a relationship, but the things we have been doing are pretty much unavoidable because we live together
>still having sex
>switched to using condoms because I'm paranoid she will try to tie me down with a baby
>not sure about our relationship, but I don't want her as a gf
>because when we were 18 she gave me signals she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with me, because he had a very low sex drive and a small dick apparently

What do?
>>
She's willing to cheat her BF for you with those reason , I think it's a red flag for a damaged girl If I have seen one. Leave to a new place without her, or make her leave from your apartement.
If you keep this up sooner or later she'll have you in her further trap then before you know it 18 year of child support while she sucking another dude.
>>
>>18407554
That sounds pretty harsh to just throw her out. And if I told her I want to move out without her she would be totally confused. Also I have all of my furniture here. Moving is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>18408032
You risk digging yourself further, man. I know you're not leading her, but try tell that to the court, especially since you two live together.

If you really sure she's not for you, keep making it clear then. In action and words. Hopefully she'll decide it's not working and move on without fucking you in the ass on the way out.
>>
>>18407524
>dont want her as gf
Why not? Sex is good, as roommate she is good, you can hang out and have fun.

She is everything you look for in a gf. Stop being idiot and give it a try.
>>
>>18408168
She is basically my best friend and we have a lot of fun, but she would have cheated on her past bf with me AND she has a high sex drive. My concern is that she would cheat on me.
>>
>>18408186
Did she actually cheat tho?
>>
>>18408186
That is pretty weak excuse for not wanting her as wife when you are practically live as pair for some time now.

Tell her your concern. That you would like to have her as gf, but you are jealous and insecure of her cheating. She will comfort you and find working solution.

As i see it, you are just scared of commitment and emotionally trusting somebody. Think about it, would she be perfect wife? Finacies? Job? Life goals? Atritude? Hobbies?

Isnt she perfect?
>>
>>18408186
Something not quite right here, I get it if you're afraid she'll baby-trap you into 18 year of child suppot, but if it's standard cheating, why bother, eh?

Especially since you kinda made it clear few times that you're not looking for relationship atm. So what? Let her cheat and leave if it means you'll be free and she'll not fucking you in court. But if you're just confused and flip-flopping on your feelings on her, stop being a retard and give it a try.
>>
>>18408190
Even if she didn't the disposition was still there
>>
>>18408186
You've created your own drama by being selfish and immature. You took advantage of a friend and now you don't want a relationship with her because you're afraid she'll take advantage of you? Grow the fuck up. Real friends that you care about don't do that to each other. The first time she grabbed your dick you should have put your friendship first and said no. I don't want to ruin our friendship over this. Now fast forward and after fucking you nonstop because she wants to be your gf, you want to move on. And you're afraid she'll cheat on you. Have a serious adult conversation about your relationship and set the boundaries live by them or hang it up. Grow up or quit fucking around.
>>
Okay OP here's some stuff.

You've reached a cross road. Either you decide that you want to date her, or you decide that you are okay with losing her. Both have their pros and cons. Only you know what you want. As for your hesitance - I understand, at the same time I don't know what kind of "signals" you are talking about and most people do stupid shit when they're teens, doesn't mean they never wisen up. If you are seriously interested in dating her, you can bring it up and see whether she can communicate about it like adults instead of just getting defensive or denying everything.

If you do not want to date her, that's it. You might be able to fuck for some time or hang around, but these grey area relationships are bound to fade. Even if resentment or mismatched expectations do not grow between the two of you, it will have to stop when either of you gets into a serious relationship. And not just the sex, but the friendship as well. No one wants a serious partner with an opposite sex best friend they only just pulled their dick out of (or hopped off, depending on gender). Would YOU want a girlfriend who is BFFs with a guy who gave her mind blowing orgasms right up until you came along? That's right you wouldn't.
So that means sacrificing the friendship and accepting that the best friend you have great sex with and you will never be more than that.

Choose wisely.
>>
>>18408261
Gee, you said that much better than I did. >>18408217
>>
>>18408190
Nope

>>18408205
Lol, I don't think that's a weak excuse at all. If she was willing to cheat on her boyfriend chances are she will cheat on me. Why enter a relationship with someone like that? I don't understand where you are even coming from with the jealous and insecure nonsense. It's like you got personally offended.

>>18408207
>Especially since you kinda made it clear few times that you're not looking for relationship atm. So what? Let her cheat and leave if it means you'll be free
Well that's pretty logical

>>18408217
>You took advantage of a friend
Hold your horses I didn't take advantage of anybody, lol. She's the one who initiated the whole sex thing and it looked like a FWB situation to me.
>The first time she grabbed your dick you should have put your friendship first and said no.
Sure. Tell me one guy who would do that. Start getting realistic
It's weird how she forces herself onto me and now I apparently owe her a relationship, otherwise "I took advantage of her".

>>18408261
You are right, I will talk to her again.

>>18408376
I wasn't even aware you were trying to make a point in the first place.
>>
>>18407524
How many times did you tell this hoe that y'all just going to be friends and don't put feelings in it? I had this one bitch that during sex I would tell her that this is nothing serious and don't grow feelings. She was my friend but there was no way in hell i would be her bf nigga. No fucking way, I just pounded that pussy. She wanted to sleep with me? Nah but we did lay in bed talking shit for like 2 hrs afterword, but no way would I sleep wit her.

Kept telling her ass dont grow feelings and then when she said she was growing feelings for me I cut the sex. She wasn't that attractive anyway so no loss there. Even if I was remotely attracted to her it would still be the same outcome. Bitch I said no feelings. Lol
>>
>>18408427
>weak excuse
How old was she then? 18? How old is she now? People grow up in time. A lot.

Accept her as gf or stop sleeping with her and kick her out.
>>
>>18407524
Well she was 18 when she wanted to cheat with you right? Maybe she has changed and wouldn't do that anymore. She seems to really like you and has liked you for a long time, I don't think you should shut her out just cause of that one thing.

Other than that you should probably talk to her about it and ask her what she wants and tell her what you want according to how the talk goes. Might as well clear the air.
>>
>>18408217
>guilting OP

what the fuck you nigger

>girl literally sexually assaults OP at first by grabbing his dick without asking for consent first
>girl initiates sex just as much as if not more than OP
>it's all OP's responsibility

fuck off. OP has to make changes but it's for himself, not out of any fucking sense of guilt or responsibility to someone else.
>>
>>18408427
>>Hold your horses I didn't take advantage of anybody, lol. She's the one who initiated the whole sex thing and it looked like a FWB situation to me.
The 1st time maybe, 2nd time, meh, 3rd time you're all in.
>>Sure. Tell me one guy who would do that. Start getting realistic
It's weird how she forces herself onto me and now I apparently owe her a relationship, otherwise "I took advantage of her".
You have zero self control? You can't stop drinking until you pass out, can't stop eating until you throw up, and can't go to a strip club without fucking a dancer? Again, The 1st time you had sex maybe, 2nd time, meh, 3rd time you're all in.
>>
>>18408427
>>I wasn't even aware you were trying to make a point in the first place.
That explains a lot. Battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
>>
>>18408427
>"I took advantage of her"
It sounds like you're using her for sex because she too has a high sex drive. You keep fucking her, yet you don't know whether she wants a FWB relationship, or a real one. You really should have cleared this up with her after the first time, not after the fucking tenth time. She probably thinks you're really into her, because she's obviously very into you. Discuss your issues like her maybe cheating, and then resolve them. Doesn't seem to me like there SHOULD be an issue here, but you're making one because you're afraid of commitment.
>>
>>18407524
You're not man enough for this girl OP. You're seem extremely insecure and exhibit trust issues. Work on yourself first then worry about getting a gf.
>>
File: YQuBviQ.jpg (64KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
YQuBviQ.jpg
64KB, 600x581px
Thanks for the advice. I had a talk with her and we are gf and bf now. She seemed very happy about it. Actually I'm happy too
>>
you are a retarded kid who thinks too much of himself
gona be harsh when she hooks up with someone else, but you need that lesson
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.