[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wife and I (both 24) just started working out and dieting. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: 600full-milana-vayntrub.jpg (39KB, 514x960px) Image search: [Google]
600full-milana-vayntrub.jpg
39KB, 514x960px
wife and I (both 24) just started working out and dieting. I'm currently 165 looking to drop 30 pounds and have a nice cut build, where she is 145 looking to drop 35 pounds ish to have a slim toned body. I gave her a goal to motivate her, if she hits 130 I'll give her $500 of credit for hair makeovers. She was ecstatic about it. I'm considering offering her breast implants (up to $10,000 so not ghetto shit) credit if she hits 120. back in the day when she weighed around 110 she wasn't satisfied with her breast size.

Femanons, would the offer of breast be something you would love? shes currently 34/36B and by dropping back to 120 and below her breasts will return to her non satisfactory state i think?? . I'm okay with whatever size she is, but I really want to give a nice reward to her for sticking to the routine and working hard. Would a woman like this?

Male anons, if this is somehow a good Idea.. Have you ever bought breast implants for a woman? what was the experience?
>>
dont buy your girl breast implants for losing weight wtf
>>
>>18406528
Yeah, she can just get fat again and you blew $10k

As a former fatty, the best motivation to stay in shape is not dying prematurely. Monetary incentives don't work. You need a lifestyle change.

I think you're better off slowly subverting her unhealthy lifestyle. Offering her money will get you 1 summer at 110 tops.
>>
Ew, no.
>>
>>18406543
we started started bc of health reasons, I also didn't give her a price on the hair thing that was just what I was willing to spend. Wouldnt implants motivate to maintain bc she would be stuck with them for at least 6+ years? it would definitely motivate me, I refuse to get cucked and would work hard to get a good body.I do see your point though, offering monetary prizes may create a bad habbit
>>
>>18406521
What the fuck is wrong with you honestly.
>>
File: Ci_x-vWUYAAzFlo.jpg (38KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ci_x-vWUYAAzFlo.jpg
38KB, 540x810px
>>
>>18406521
Look into fat reassignment surgery. Only acceptable form of breast implants
>>
>>18406608
being 5'1" would she have enough under 120
>>
File: aZpZ30n_700b.jpg (44KB, 475x599px) Image search: [Google]
aZpZ30n_700b.jpg
44KB, 475x599px
>>
>>18406573
lol
>>
File: Jennette-McCurdy-Naked-001.jpg (72KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
Jennette-McCurdy-Naked-001.jpg
72KB, 800x632px
>>
>>18406614
If shes fat now go ask a doc about her options. They could probably take a chunk of fat somewhere and preserve it for when shes done losing weight.
>>
>>18406642
hmmm.. sounds a tad drastic though, like in the 20k plus range, I would rather get the tesla we want than go to that extreme.
>>
>>18406651
>wants to weight 135 lbs
>starts a stealth brag thread on /adv/
Manlets are truly a disgusting bunch
>>
boobs are boobs and everyone likes them no matter what size ..
>>
>>18406651
Hmm $10-20k on a surgery to improve the happiness of your partner or $75k+ on a vehicle that loses value fast. If you were in the position to buy a Tesla the extra 20k for surgery wouldn't even be w consideration.

Don't come on here and lie if you're bad at lying. It's so obvious you're broke.
>>
File: CMZaBstUAAAlIWp.jpg (59KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
CMZaBstUAAAlIWp.jpg
59KB, 600x565px
>>
>Wanting fake tits
you have no taste
>>
>>18406863
>I'm okay with whatever size she is
I'm okay with whatever size she is, when she "weighed around 110 she wasn't satisfied with her breast size, I really want to give a nice reward to her for sticking to the routine and working hard" does it sound like im begging for fake tits faggot
>>
look into intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation. this will most likely not work and you will both just end up being very dissapointed.
>>
>>18406882
I understand the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, the whole idea of us dieting and working out was intrinsic. I though I would spice things up
>>
>>18406521
If you get her implants, don't get American/Europe implants. They look awful.
>>
>>18406889
it greatly depends on how well you know your wife and what kind of a person she is. the problem is, if you aren't sure she will be thrilled, then chances are she won't. only you can determine if she is able to be excited about this or if she would take it personal. how does she usually react to (constructive) criticism? say, you tell her that she has a habit of turning people away by saying inappropriate things and that you think it would be unfair to leave her guessing about the reasons people suddenly start avoiding her since you know it's not her intention to hurt people? would she get defensive or thank you for your honesty?
>>
>>18406521
>Femanons, would the offer of breast be something you would love?
I'd personally hate it. I dislike the idea of changing my body in such a way and it'd make me feel like my husband is unsatisfied with my breasts himself. Then again I'd also not be excited to spend 500 bucks on my hair.
>>
>>18406521
offer her a nice holiday instead. you'll get to go as and enjoy as well.

the photos won't look like shit after a few years too.
>>
>>18406521

God you are probably like me and just love spoiling our princesses. Wish I had your disposable income to spoil mine like you.
>>
>>18406521
>if she hits 130 I'll give her $500 of credit for hair makeovers
You are such a fag and beta cuck xD.
>>
>>18406521
Wanting implants herself is very different to you spontaneously offering them to her. I'd tread carefully in case she thinks you're not happy with her boobs, even if you tell her otherwise.

It's also a heinous waste of money and generally a silly, shallow idea. Maybe you could spend 10 grand on a nice vacation where she can wear a bikini and show off the body she got through hard work rather than a surgeon.
>>
Start fucking like crazy. Better physical condition - better sex. Then just ask her: See honey how much more dick you're getting now that we're fit, how about we push it a little more and really start fucking like beasts?

Provided your dick isn't tiny, ofc.
>>
>>18406903
Who else can affod implants LUL jp

>>18406922
you bring up good points... thats a hard one for me to answer, sometimes she will come up to me on instagram posts asking if theres too much showing, I always tell her no she can post whaterver she wants, but other times shes feminist mode about how men talk about her. if I broght up the fact that she said she wasnt satisfiead with her breast size it might be a good escape?
>>
>>18407107
well its not 500 hundred at once, its to maintain the hair dye for however much she likes, but I see what you mean, if she offered me a penis extension Idk how I would take it
>>
>>
>>18406521
lady here.
I would absolutely love if someone paid for my titjob. Small breasts are embarassing and the worst part about being thin.

You're going to have to word it in a non-offensive way though. Maybe say something like "hey I remember you being concerned about your chest size when you lose weight, is this still a concern for you?" and if she says yes offer to get her tits.
>>
>>18407219
thanks, so far most male anons are totally against it. is it really a cuck thing to do? I'm Definitely the one in control in the relationship, would this really tilt the tables in her favor?
>>
>>18407229
You're in control as long as she stays. She can leave after the titjob and you'll look like an ass. But hey, your life your choices mate
>>
>>
File: yISLOW5.jpg (95KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
yISLOW5.jpg
95KB, 640x960px
>>
>married at 24
Who even do that?
>>
>>18407360
Already had my college years, found someone I love
>>
>>
>>
>>18406521
You want reward your wife. Have a plastic surgeon suck the fat from YOUR gut. Then have him use it to make your little worm a little bigger.
>>
I would hate it but then agtain, I find plastic surgery pretty repulsive.

Ultimately the only thing that matters is how she feels. I will say that I would only advise this if you know her to be insecure about or unhappy with her breasts. If she feels good about them and does not want implants, you can never make her forget that you were willing to pay 10k for her to replace them.
>>
How can people with so much money still be this retarded?
>>
>>18408354
Just wanted to add that I thought about it for longer and I really see no reason to just offer her the budget for "whatever makes her feel prettier". She might want to get lose skin reduction or something after weight loss. I would stay clear of planting the seed that you think her tits need work under any circumstances.
>>
File: IMG_1968.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>18406521
>marrying a girl you met on tinder
>>
>>18406521
>I'm currently 165 looking to drop 30 pounds
Unless you are 5'4 you will guaranteed look like shit at 135lbs
How tall are you?
>>
File: 1497130970675.jpg (316KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497130970675.jpg
316KB, 1536x1536px
>>18406521
If you buy breast implants they're for the next guy. Its a cosmic rule. Fair warning.
>>
>>18406879
Find her something else you cunt, fake tits are horrendously expensive. You can go on a vacation for that price, go and do that, go somewhere nice like Turks n Caicos or something. I understand you want her to feel good about herself, and the way to do that isn't to "fix her" with breasts, its to fucking make her feel good about what she has right now. Losing weight should make her feel great enough.
>>
Femanon here. If my boyfriend offered me fake tits, I would assume that he is not and has never been satisfied with my breast size, and nothing else he said would convince me otherwise. It would feel like lies, just excuses to try and get what he really wants.

I'd prefer a reward of something that we couldn't do prior. Like a big hike or going kayaking or something. Or some other thing she's been wanting like the down payment on a new car or a new computer/phone.

Actually, even better: new wardrobe. Going from 145 to 120 means that none of her old clothes will flatter her.
>>
lol ur gf is gonna leave u for someone who isn't a skinny nerd if u buy her big boobs. please don't waste your money on that. You will regret it and you will be paying for boobs for her next boyfriend.
>>
>>18406521
this is a pretty fucked up idea,
>>
>>18406521
Make sure she knows it's for her not for you.

If she loses weight those breasts are gonna deflate and stop being perky. The thought of saggy boobs might discourage her from losing weight so maybe a boob job would help?
>>
>>18407229
If it makes you feel any better my mother got her tits paid for by her current husband at the beginning of their relationship and they have been together almost 8 years. Every woman is different though so keep that in mind. My mother has strong values in respect and loyalty, does your wife?
>>
>>18409057
I think it really depends on how he words it. My bf knows that I hate my small tits, so if he asked me if I wanted a tit job I would be over the moon as long as he offered politely.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.