[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 male with no hope of ever having a GF and having a good job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1496836814507.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496836814507.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
28 male with no hope of ever having a GF and having a good job. Planning to hang myself is it overall a reliable method?
>>
>>18406342
Tape a plastic bag over your head, you'll fall unconscious then die.

But yeahhh, don't kill yourself. Death is pretty fucking scary.
>>
>>18406342
Well it prolly works fine. But meh suicide is for pussies
>>
>>18406353
I have completely missed out in the good things in life. I live in a feminized shithole in which only Chad can succeed.
>>
>>18406356
Well life is shit so it's a option
>>
>>18406363
Stop browsing 4chan and get into therapy. You will realise that you don't need as much as you think you have missed.
Source: the man who missed hs sex.
>>
>>18406408
And I missed out and will on it in my 20s. Every girl I meet will be used up whore gave her best years to Chad
>>
>>18406342
Stop going on r9k. That kind of rhetoric is poison for people like you. Half of it is ironic shitposting that some people somehow decided to take seriously. Stop worrying so much about not having a gf and focus on getting a job for now. If you already have a job, but you feel its not good enough, either suck it up or work towards getting a better one. Lots of people work crap jobs and nave no gf, it's kind of pathetic to kill yourself over that
>>
>>18406363
Step 1: stop going on /r9k/. That place is toxic for the weak. You have obviously been contaminated by their bile and need time to heal.
>>
>>18407251
lol are you me ( >>18407246 )
>>
>>18407258
Haha. I guess that means we are both "normies" (reeee) that hang out on /r9k/ as well. We know their shenanigans. We also know that not every raging autistic kissless virgin manchild is actually one, it could just be a troll. But unfortunately some gullible people fall prey to it, with disastrous results. The crabs in a bucket mentality is unhealthy for those who do not have their life together.
>>
>>18407264
It's astonishing how gullible a lot of the posters on r9k seem to be, the amount of replies obvious bait gets is infuriating. Or maybe they all have some tic that prevents them from not responding to bait. Who knows, either way its ruining the quality of the board
>>
> is it overall a reliable method?
Not really. If someone finds you before you die, you may just end up with brain damage but continue to live. Nobody really knows what goes on inside your head but you become a burden to the people who have to care for you.
>>
http://www.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Also stop going on /r9k/
>>
>>18407279
/r9k/ has some of the most obtuse posters ever. They are extremely headstrong in their beliefs, and no matter how much you throw facts or examples at them, they will not even budge. Memes with no basis in reality are accepted as truth, while actual studies or facts are ignored.
>>
Just grow some balls and go out to find a life. It's not worth ending your one chance. I care about you, Anon ;)
>>
>>18407246
I cant get work because Pajiet has flooded the workforce of my country and HR is a shitshow
>>
>>18406342
Go to Mexico and find urself a fine bitch. Idk about the financial part tho
>>
>>18407562
I can't doing thing about because HR is controlled by women and they won't hire a white fucking male.
>>
>>18407371
What area of work are you talking about?
>>
>>18407699
Now you are just making excuses. Most likely you are just not a good potential employee.
>>
>>18406356
>suicide is for pussies
Love this meme. Suicide takes courage you faggot.
>>
>>18407246
>>18407251
But /r9k/'s arguments make sense despite it being an echo chamber.
>>
File: 1497132432929.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497132432929.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>18408011
This. But taking care of your problems and learning to be grateful takes more courage
>>
Yes and no. It is fast but not quick. It is not as easy to do well as one might think. Personally I would only suicide with one of two methods, 1: skydiving "accident" not even this is completely reliable, but would be an experience. 2: anti-tank mine duct taped to my head. This I consider to be both reliable and quick.
>>
>>18407996
All the more reason to An Hero.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.