[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so after 24 lonely years i finally got a gf. what is some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: kid pepe .jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
kid pepe .jpg
126KB, 604x516px
so after 24 lonely years i finally got a gf. what is some advice i could use so she doesnt leave me.
>>
Put yourself in her shoes very regularly, especially when you clash.
>>
Stand up for mistakes
>>
Have as much sex with her as you can so you can break up with no regrets
>>
File: pedro.jpg (61KB, 445x418px) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
61KB, 445x418px
build her a cake
>>
Keep it interesting and don't take her for granted.
>>
Look at her with the same adorably derpy eyes as the OP pic.
>>
>>18406381
I laughed hard
>>
File: IMG_2013.png (909KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.png
909KB, 640x1136px
>>18406312
How you met her?
How did you start dating and how did you realize she liked you?
>>
Chill out. Don't worry about how much sex you are or aren't getting. Learn how to just be in the same room as a person without having to have constant interaction with them.

Don't say things that might turn discussions in to arguments unless it's really important. This isn't about being spineless so much as it is about not inciting anger and drama.

When she wants to talk to you, even if its about something boring or minor, pay attention. Put down whats in your hands, look at her, give some sort of confirmation that you are following what she says. If you don't care enough to devote 30 minutes of your time to something that she wants to talk about, even if you don't really want to, I would question why you're in the relationship.

Try to broaden your scope of awareness. View life from multiple angles and try to use those perspectives to be more thoughtful. That might sound kind of vague but really what it means is think and act in a humble and composed manner.
>>
Be completely prepared to lose her, and learn to be happy with that risk existing. There's nothing a woman wants less than to be that girl who is a man's only option.

If you want to keep her, make sure you become a person who can get his dick wet within 24 hours without any trouble.
>>
File: 1467861817750.jpg (52KB, 539x696px) Image search: [Google]
1467861817750.jpg
52KB, 539x696px
>put effort in to your appearance
>keep romance alive in whatever way possible
>only fight when its important
>learn to compromise often
>>
>>18406312

Fuck her good, because she'll leave you if you don't give her what she wants
>>
>>18406312

theredpill on Reddit. read.
>>
>>18406511
Are you a woman?
>>
buy her suprises every once in awhile

take her on a random date and dont tell her what/where

give her flowers often

laugh a lot when youre with her

support her when shes down

in return you will have a loving woman who will support you and offer you stability and care.

and remember to have fun and learn as much as you can
>>
File: 1488721760999.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1488721760999.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
that isn't kid pepe. its his cousin. don't make the mistake of confusing other girls with your gf since you cant manage to tell animated characters apart
>>
The one bad thing I've done in my past relationships is not showing my love for the significant other. I suggest you prove to her/him (if that's what you're into, I'm not a judgmental guy. It's fine if you're gay.) that you love them.
>>
>>18406379
>>18406312
Actually sex is a great way to bond due to hormones like oxytocin. The more sex and good orgasms she has the higher the chance she will not leave. But beware: Always make sure he really comes and doesn't fake it, otherwise the contrary will be the case.

If you can deal with the shit check out what all those tumblr fangirls post in their gifs (getting pushed on the wall and kissed-kinds stuff) she will probably also be into it.

Also, OP, make fund stuff. Go to a strawbeery farm and make a "pick"-nick, go hicking etc. Positive associations with you = bonding. Makes pictures from time to time of those adventures so she will be reminded in bad times. Be on good terms with her family, so even if shit hits the fan they will not be quick to say she should leave you.

Also: don't go full beta and do everything for her. She's not a princess and doesn't want a slave but a man. Show her the way and make the decisions after asking her, especially if she says that she doesn't know, or care.

t. female which had her fair share of unexperienced boyfriends
>>
Be yourself at all the times, do your stuff and don't be over her too much time, don't make a big deal of it, get to know your girl, this she will appreciate and will make your life much easier.
Accept your mistakes and don't allow her mistakes, if she's wrong on whatever thing (if she did wrong with you or someone else that is not you) reprehend her comprehensively.
don't Be harsh on her but don't be permissive too much.
Remember you're the reason and she will be most of the times the sensitive/feelings side of the relationship
Allow her to take the lead from time to time
Give her the confidence to be independent resting easy that you won't do anything bad, but keep in mind if you know there is no reason for her to be worried and get bitchy you don't take it and don't allow it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.