[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get myself a clingy girlfriend? I want someone who will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How do I get myself a clingy girlfriend? I want someone who will always be there for me, someone who I can talk to all the time.
>>
>>18406195
be-careful what you wish for
>>
Get a gf with BPD
>>
>>18406205
>get a girlfriend who will turn around and become bitch mode and cheat on you
Wew.
>>
>>18406195

You don't want one, you've just watched too much anime.
>>
>>18406195
Yeah that sounds stupid. Go and fix your despair first, then acquire gf
>>
Dude, you can't talk to your gf, that's not what they're for, they're for fucking. Get a good, close male friend for emotional support instead. If you pour your little bleeding heart out to your girl, you're gonna dry up that pussy fast.
>>
>>18406263
Girlfriend =! Hooker
>>
>>18406195
I've had a clingy girlfriend.

The problem isn't the clinginess, if you're cool with that it's fine... The problem is the reason for the clinginess. That's usually abandonment issues, self esteem issues, etc.. it's not pretty when you look at it as a package deal.
>>
>>18406328
Who said you were gonna pay her? A girlfriend is someone who is attracted enough to you to 1. Want to fuck you whenever you want to 2. Not be a bitch and try to make you do things and buy things for her. If you can't get into her pants without begging or paying, you're doing it wrong and need to work on yourself.

If you need someone to talk to, again, a girlfriend is not it. What you need is a friend or a psychologist.
>>
>>18406366
=! Means does not equal. He's treating gfs like whores onlynused for emotionless fucking.
>>
>>18406404
=/= is more common
>>
>>18406429
It doesnt matter if it is, != is still valid
>>
>>18406202
I'm not OP but I want the same thing he wants I'm fine with yandere maybe cause I'm sadist but if she is cute I might become the yandere
>>
>>18406202
Basically this friend, you want a clingy girlfriend until you actually get a clingy girlfriend and see what it really is like.
>>
wanna date me op?
>>
See you later when you post your next thread on dealing with a psycho ex girlfriend :/
>>
File: mesweats.png (44KB, 410x316px) Image search: [Google]
mesweats.png
44KB, 410x316px
>>18406366
>"H-hey anon, can we hang out tonight? Maybe watch a movie and cuddle...I don't feel like having sex"
>anon races to computer
>furiously types up a new thread
>"all women are such absolute bitches! They are so shallow and demanding. I'm going MGTOW"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.