[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here that's dealing with chronic illness and has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: 1496107503381.png (101KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496107503381.png
101KB, 450x450px
Femanon here that's dealing with chronic illness and has little patience for bullshit and sugar coating.

Post what's bothering you ITT and I'll give you some harsh love and advice to the best of my ability.

Explain your situation and what you're doing or not doing to get out of the situation. Based on that, I can criticize and help you realize what you're doing right or wrong.

I will be as harsh as I can be to give you a proper reality check since I know a lot of you need it.
>>
Also feel free to post a picture if you're comfortable, I'm pretty good at reading people and can pick up on a lot of your behaviors from them.
>>
I'm successful professionally but I don't like people. But, being alone is unpleasant and I feel like I shouldn't die alone. Advice?
>>
hey bitch respond. i need my crappertainment
>>
>>18406212
She's writing a 26 page analysis on you right now you cunt, be patient.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just releasing some energy. Thanks OP
>>
>>18406155
>>
>>18406180
you probably crave attention but you're most likely afraid of the rejection. the only way you're going to be able to live a happy life is if you stop being a coward and put yourself out there slowly, taking baby steps no matter how small or mundane they may be. exposure therapy helps the best; just because you're successful in one thing doesn't mean you're successful in all areas and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

people that claim they don't need people are liars; however, there is nothing wrong with having high standards and only choosing to surround yourself with people you get on with intellectually.

can you offer a little more background info on things you've tried before or what you're looking for in a person? what made you give up on pursuing relationships? are you sure it's not them but you assuming that people owe you friendship despite you not putting any effort it?

>>18406212
sorry bitch, I was too busy taking a shit. >>18406231
close, 27 page analysis so I can make mega bucks and get accepted into Harvard. That being said, do you have any questions/things bothering you?

>>18406244
feel free to release some more if that helps you. just don't let it turn into a habit because indulging in rage may feel good but rarely does anything to actually help you in life. not that many people on /r9k/ seem to actively be seeking change, but who knows.

learning to cope with that excess energy would probably help you out a lot more. do you have any issues with self-esteem or social anxiety?
>>
Are you sure that it's a stroke? A lot of times neck pain can be caused by strain, especially if you were masturbating in a weird angle for a while; the neck pain can spread to your neck and that pain can then spread up the muscle behind your ear, which can cause the dizziness and vertigo. Look up ERs near you that offer financial aid programs and many of them will only charge you for the doctor (sometimes as low as $100) which is better than thousands. Let them know you might have had a stroke and they will usually run tests and MRI's/CT scans. If you find that the ER does nothing to actually help, find a close by free clinic (lots of volunteer clinics are great and have actual professionals go there to help out) that will help you based on income. There are A LOT out there nowadays that will give you free MRIs, blood work, and more to figure out what's bothering you, but you need to get out there and find them and not let the lack of money hold you back, as the symptoms can and usually do get worse.

Don't let it get any worse, even if you think symptoms seem to be getting better. You obviously need to see a neurologist and most of the clinics can hook you up with one.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>18406318
>>18406270

meant this for you anon
>>
I'm >>18406180
Thanks for the response. I haven't really made any efforts in the past ~5 years to develop relationships because they seem painful. I had oneitis when I was 16 (she didn't reciprocate) and stayed up every night for the next 2 years texting the girl asking why she didn't like me. That might have made me develop an aversion to beginning a relationship.

More than that, though, is just the realization that I don't trust people's motivations. Seems like you have to be vulnerable to have any sort of intimate relationship but people will hurt you if you're vulnerable. So, better to develop surface level relationships so that you can work with people but you can't be hurt by them.

The problem is that everyone needs emotional support, and also being alone all of the time leaves me feeling lethargic.

Should I just say fuck it and try to develop relationships anyways? I really don't feel stoked about it.
>>
>>18406170
I'm scared that if I start dating a girl seriously, I'll miss out on someone even better for me down the line because I "settled" for someone now, but I'm also afraid that if I wait too long that I'll miss my chances and end up alone.

Any advice?
>>
I'm 5'7", am I too short?
>>
>>18406348
not OP.
No you are just stupid enough to believe 7chan bullshit.
>>
>>18406170
Hee to the ho and don't let go, ho!
>>
>>18406170
You know, i have this problem with this girl(and, lately another girl too) who i feel lust for, maybe im lacking sex, but it feels kind of wrong. So wrong, even though we fooled around(this girl and yesterday another..) i couldnt bring myself to kiss her, i couldnt keep my face close to theirs, i did not wish to fool with them, but i fell for my instincts...and it feels bad. I have myself cleaned a bit the situation and took it as a point-for-advance definitive, but any advice would do good.

Also, i'd like to hear your story, if its possible.
>>
>>18406333
part of me definitely understands your hesitance, since I used to be the same way. I used to think, what's the point in putting in the effort if it's just going to end, anyway? I didn't even give myself a chance because I was so scared of rejection, and slowly had to open myself up to face rejection head on and realize it's not the end all be all. Rejection and lost time can be painful, but as that lame saying goes, 'it's better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all' hits pretty true, romantic or not. With any relationship, you're making an investment in your future; we want to grow old and have children, pass on our genes and find someone to take care of us when we're old. Nobody wants to die alone.

There are plenty of people out there with hidden motivations, but many of these motivations can be found out relatively soon if you learn to pay attention to what drives a person. There's nothing wrong with starting off slow, and there's nothing wrong with being hesitant forming a long relationship with someone when you're so anxious about it failing; but you do need to be honest about what you're feeling so these things can be discussed, otherwise you'll be feeling this way the rest of your life; suspicious and unfulfilled.

Once you realize that not everyone is out to get you and some people have pretty transparent motives, it becomes a lot easier to think about the future with that person. YOU have the freedom in that position to realize if you're not feeling it, and you can cut things off. Nothing is permanent, but it can be if you want it to, you just have to work at it and remember that like you mentioned, people want emotional support. Relationships are give and take, so you need to be getting something out of it too but also contributing. That's the main reason relationships don't work out, because one person doesn't know how to go on.

(continued in another post)
>>
>>18406333
>>18406503

(continued)

you need to give it one last shot, for real this time. it sounds like you've been so scared of possible rejection that you've tried to pretend you don't want a friendship/relationship. And that's actually pretty normal.

start out small and make goals for yourself. start out by making small talk with people; even if it's awkward, you only get better by practice. after that, start working towards following up with people you talk to. people want to feel like they mean something, and in turn they will start to feel a connection to you and ask things in return.

basically, open yourself up more to conversations with others. It took me two years to get over my inability to talk to people, and I felt exactly how you did; I hated the thought but also realized that you will always have friends who aren't GREAT friends but then you'll find a few that you just connect with and the feeling is indescribable.

it takes two people to make a friendship though, so if your friendships are falling through it's because you're not putting the same amount of effort in; either that or you two aren't compatible and you simply move on until you find someone else. it's trial and error and you only get better the more you try.
>>
>>18406170
F, 23 total virgin, no friends. Never had a relationship

Currently trying to save this semester so I'm a bit stressed

Never been in a relationship because men almost never show interest and I am incredibly afraid of going crazy (family history, family's genetic delusions) because someone might hurt me (I'm extremely vindictive and insecure)

Thing is, there is a guy I really like and last week I found out he is dating someone. I feel really depressed, can't stop thinking about it. I try to do my own thing you know but I feel left behind by everybody. It's like everyone is going out and growing and having a good life. I envy a lot of people and I just sound so fucking disgusting, I really don't like this feeling of envy, I feel dirty, this feeling of self deprecation. but my self esteem is so low I barely have the guts to go outside my house.

I just want to finish university and erase all my fucking social media
And I do know I'm the problem, but I'm a coward and it feels my brain was wired to be a certain way

I feel sad
>>
>>18406341
I see this happen constantly; there will always be someone better looking out there, or people who you think may be better for you.

However, almost all the times I've seen this happen it's because of that feeling of 'boredom' that happens in all relationships after the sparks die down. The telling sign is if you feel a spark of love or not, despite this boredom.

Almost every time I've known someone to leave their girlfriend to try to find that 'spark', with another girl, the spark goes away just the same only for them to realize there is no love like the love they shared with the previous partner and by then it's too late to get back together.

So, you need to understand that all relationships inevitably lose that spark and you will always find someone else you may find an attraction to. The difference is you're going to find someone that the spark dies down with but you still love them.

If you can't imagine a future together with them, then yes, you need to move on. If you love them and can see a future together but are just 'bored', you need to think about if you can imagine letting this person go forever because more often than not there are no second chances after that.

Again, there will always be hotter and more attractive girls out there; However, the difference is if you can imagine a future with them or not where you'd be happy; find a person you can be best friends with and not just sexual partners. There is nothing wrong with experimenting with different people; you have literally the whole rest of your life to find a partner.

Relationships need to be maintained and patched sometimes, but that doesn't always mean they need to be thrown away. Communication is key with your partner and can lead to kinky times to bring that spark back; again though, if you're not feeling any sort of love, then it's time to move on.
>>
>>18406170
Moved to new town and started new school 1 month before school got out for summer. It's summer now. I have no friends and I'm lonely. Well not really I just want to cuddle with a female. Was a shut in for two years before the move. I mean this I literally didn't go outside some months if so maybe once twice for minutes. I'm conservative and love anime. Looking for a cute girl who is also misanthrope didn't work out while at school. I'm not ugly in fact I'm solid 8/10 I mean normie tried talking to me but I didn't care. The point I'm trying to make is how do i meet girls like me. Btw before being hikikomori I was great at basketball and caring enough I also went through shit like foster home and caring for many siblings while druggy mother was being druggy I'm oldest now living with dad while I get on my feet.
>>
>>18406535
I'm 18 btw I have one more year of highschool left cause while I was being hikikomori I was doing self taught schooling and did every science by myself but ignored math
>>
File: rubyn.jpg (612KB, 952x878px) Image search: [Google]
rubyn.jpg
612KB, 952x878px
>>18406170
i am eating a sandvich
>>
File: hehooo.jpg (28KB, 609x570px) Image search: [Google]
hehooo.jpg
28KB, 609x570px
>>18406348
to some people you might be too short but that all boils down to personal preference and their own heights. to just as many women out there, there are going to be ones that find you the perfect height.

to me though, no, you're a great height and would most likely tower over me as I'm only 5'0. So for shorter women, it's great.

I've seen plenty of short ass guys that have game because they realize it's all subjective; don't let something as stupid as your height hold you back; your insecurity is most likely the main thing holding you back and not your height so learn to get over it.

>>18406436
>pic related

>>18406443

would you mind explaining a little bit more in depth on why you might be feeling like it's wrong? do you not find her attractive?

it sounds to me like maybe you're wanting something more than a random hookup and there's nothing wrong with that. Lust can be a downer when you picture things going a different way or maybe want a deeper connection with them before hooking up.
>>
>>18406518
Hey I feel you but I'm not so much lacking self esteem it's more I prefer being alone but I'm still human and thus instinctively long for companionship. Lol hear this autistic story I was cleaning my old social media profile cause new life and read one of the kids I used to know from awhile back was Taken so I thought he died. I ended up asking the recently active person in my feed what happened to him and go in out Taken meant dating. >>18406533
^this is me btw for reference
>>
>>18406550
>>18406413
I wasn't worried but I was expecting an angry femanon to roast me. Thanks for assuring me of what I already expected, I'm already as tall or taller than most girls that I know, so I've never really had any insecurities relating to that.
>>
>>18406518
it sounds to me like there are a lot of issues you have that need to be sorted out; the hardest part though is knowing which ones are currently manageable and which ones are going to take some time.

this will sound lame but you need to make a list; it can help with the anxiety since I know how it feels to have so many stressors. it will help you develop a way to actually tackle them instead of letting them float around your mind.

you need to remember that even if you don't save up for this semester, it's not the end all be all; there are always ways to appeal to your school that you need help or a medical leave, something you can easily get from a doctor. there is nothing wrong with taking a break from things to gather yourself and it sounds like you greatly need a break from all your stress to put things in perspective.

my biggest bit of advice is to realize that it's okay to feel jealous and vindictive but you need to stop playing the victim. things are only going to keep getting worse if you don't take things into your own hands and realize the only person making things worse for yourself is you.

It took me years to realize this myself and now that I'm actually making changes and admitting that all my problems are my own, my confidence is boosted. Envy is normal; however, envy should encourage you. Don't let it grate down on you but use it to motivate yourself to become like these people; surround yourself by people you want to become.

Start off slow by making the lists I was telling you about; make goals you want to accomplish, no matter how small they might seem and DO THEM. you need to start off slow, and you'll eventually develop a habit. start off with house chores to make you feel good/accomplished. then work towards little goals of going out, etc.

The fact that you've realized you're the problem is probably one of the greatest things you could have admitted, anon. You are the only person that can get you out of this situation.
>>
>>18406562
Dah fuck not OP I meant to click >>18406535
For reference shit that was annoying. sorry OP?
>>
>>18406509
Ah, thank you so much for this response. I think I will take your advice and try again with relationships. Thank you so much for giving me your perspective as I found it very insightful. Glad I stayed awake long enough to read it.

Unfortunately, now I have to go to bed. good night.
>>
>>18406535
the only way you meant people like you is to go out and find them. but before that, it sounds like you have a lot more issues that you need to work on, such as your self-confidence and getting back in tune with taking care of yourself since it seems like you had to put yourself on the back burner.

take as much time as you need to get back on your feet but you need to push yourself to actually make changes; don't play the victim and let things stay the same.

the only way things are going to get better is, again, if you start learning to make some change in your life and challenge yourself. otherwise you're going to end up a hikikomori for the rest of your life blaming others for your failures.

there are plenty of places you can go to meet women with similar interests, but you need to learn how to at least have some confidence in yourself before you can form friendships/relationships.

good looks mean nothing when you don't know how to keep a friendship from turning one sided
>>
My gf refuses to spend time with me and always want to talk to her new work "friend" any advice to deal with the situation?
>>
>>18406570
I'm glad I could be of a little help and I honestly hope you give it a shot and not let it deter you; the only way to succeed is to learn from your failings.

you deserve to have friends but you just need to get over that mental block. again, good luck anon, you've got this.
>>
Op is a faggot but wont let me sick his dick. Feelsbadman
>>
>>18406580
a little more background info anon?
how long have you been dating and what's the gender of this work friend? to what extent is she refusing to spend time with you? or are you just jealous that she wants to hang out with friends versus you?
>>
>>18406565
I'll make the list and set goals.
Stress will come and go I guess, until I finish university I suppose
Ty anon
I wish you well too
>>
>>18406586
I'd honestly be shocked if you found my micro penis at all. you're free to check, if you're up to the challenge
>>
>>18406170

Your resident bitch OP here

My diabeetus is acting up again and I use it as an excuse to be a raging cunt to everyone around me

Come tell me about your troubles so I can judge you and feel like I have some control over my life
>>
>>18406589
Her friend is male weve been together for 2 years. Basically anytime in the past week ive wanted to talk or hang out she has chose him
>>
>>18406574
Ah thanks for your adv OP i see what you mean it just feel good to vent sometimes about what's going on in your life am I right? As for the confidence thing I guess I could make a effort to interact more and I've been doing the one punch man workout for the last week to make me feel better about not making moves when I first arrived at school after 2 years of not caring and now realizing you need to care for sake of changing is still dawning on me but all that said my goal in life is to return to that previous life style with a companion
>>
>>18406170
Out of morbid curiosity what kind of chronic illness just like the textbook definition of being inactive for too long or what?
>>
>>18406598
I had cancer, my guy, you can deal with this shit. Not to downplay your diabaetus, but I understand somewhat.
>>
>>18406619
My question is solved
>>18406618
>>
>>18406602
that is a little bit of a red flag. have you brought this up with her personality? speculation without actual proof can lead to a lot of bad outcomes, but if you confront her calmly about it, just see what she has to say.

most people in a relationship should know it's common courtesy to not hang out with a different guy when they're dating someone else; if she's not okay with you hanging out with women but she can hang out with men, I would be wary.

again, the biggest thing is to actually talk to her about it but stay calm and don't get too emotional because she'll get defensive.

if it goes on for a long time, there is definitely a problem; it doesn't mean she's cheating per say, but that she's not being respectful in the relationship and needs to realize this.

has this been going on for a long time or is it a new development? a lot of newer friendships can be exciting but that doesn't always spell out cheating. try inviting yourself along with them one day (maybe bring a friend of your own) and see how that goes so you can get a feel for him. if she refuses to let you two hang out together, that's a huge red flag and again I'd say you two need to talk.
>>
>>18406618
Actual OP here, I have a genetic brain disease that almost caused internal decapitation so I had brain surgery for it that caused nerve damage and muscle degeneration from mild scoliosis the brain disease causes. I also suffer from epilepsy and struggle with lots of pain.
I'll be wheel chair bound soon since I can't walk well, lol.
>>
>>18406634
Ive tried to talk im usually although not all the time it usually end in an argument. She also refuses to let me meet him. This has been going on for about 2 weeks its only been bad for this last week
>>
>>18406644
the fact that she won't let you meet him is a giant red flag.

If she would want you to introduce her to a female friend of yours, she needs to give you the same damn common courtesy.

have things in the relationship been going bad lately for a while? I normally don't tell people to leave a relationship, but if she's this unwilling to talk to you or offer an explanation, then you need to possibly move on before it gets to the point where you're trapped with kids with a woman who lies to you constantly.

you deserve to be in a relationship that you're not constantly worrying about being cheated on; a normal girlfriend or person wouldn't do things like this. it's not normal.

trust in a relationship is fundamental; without that trust, there is no relationship.

there is a chance she might just be embarrassed or think you'll stop them from being friends/not like him..but that still doesn't add up right.

I'm really sorry you're going through this anon.
>>
>>18406658
Its been rough lately she uses my insecurities against me. Ive cried myself to sleep numerous times this past few months but istill love her
>>
Im 22, 5'5, latino and average looking at best. I don't know where to meet women since I look like a preteen. I have no success with dating apps. I'm trying to pursuit my passions and etc. I can't help feel inadequate and jealous of others. Girls I've been fortunate to text always bail on me when I try to set a date. I'm not needy or desperate. Idk anymore, I want to numb myself.
>>
>>18406674
Another thing, family members shitting on me for being single doesn't help my outlook and mood
>>
>>18406674
You can do things to raide your attractiveness (workout, have hobbies, make$) which are good, but romantic success is ultimately a numbers game.

You can approach as many girls as you want, so keep trying, I know it's discouraging to keep getting rejected, but try not to take it personally. Eventually, you will get a hit.
>>
how can I get over my breakup? We broke up after 4 years and it was mutual. I dated her from 17-21 so she's pretty much all I know. She was my whole world for these years.

I don't have enough hours at work where I can be fully distracted.

I REALLY MISS HER and I don't know what to do. I feel like if she was here, she'd know exactly what to do. She'd calm me down and tell me everything's gonna be alright. I wish I was at her house right now, watching a movie with her family. But i'm not. i'm here and i'm lonely and i wish i was dead.
>>
>>18406641
How do you deal with knowing this? I'm also ill. You seem better adjusted than I am. How do you keep going and feel any happiness please
>>
I've been on meds for social anxiety disorder and depression for four weeks now. I have not noticed any effects or side effects. I feel unwanted by everybody and killing myself would have no adverse effects. I don't want to be myself. I can see no future in which I am happy or where anybody cares about me. I don't really know why I'm saying all of this, I just felt like I had to. If you read this, thank you for listening.
>>
>>18406288
Yo, edgelady, lemme throw down some wisdome your way from a red-tier wizard.

Wrath in short bursts is extremely helpful, even as a habit. I've masterd my craft long enough to manipulate some parts of reality to my favor thanks to said craft.

You can only turn it into a poison if you have it in your heart all the time and nothing in any shape or form cheers you up or quells it. I was lucky enough to be born a lousy hippy so I don't keep it up for too long.

The only difference between /r9k/ wrath and my wrath is that /r9k/ wrath is just uncontrolled, unfocused, and widely distributed to too many targets all while losing its intensity per second. It's like shooting a shotgun with only one of the pellets hitting a target, whereas with me, I intend to bring them all to one target only.

Also, taking a shit too, so feel free to ask ME anything as well. Only difference is I'm a mostly easygoing dude who's also just blunt with things.
>>
>>18406641
I'm sorry OP that must be really hard. I wish I could help you :(. If you need any advice, I'd be happy to give it to you.
>>
I stopped drinking. I got good at singing, found a gf. Found a full time job. At autum i'm going to school at weekends to get a degree. I Got rid of my fear of heighs. I regulary visit a psychiatrist. So my life is improveing. But year ago i started to get realy paranoid about every little thing in my life. I'm afraid that people aroud me are trying to hurt me and that my girlfriend will abandone me. I had a rough life so probaly i'm projecetcing some of it into my future. Also m eanglish is a little bit crapy.
>>
>>18406170

How do I find out if a woman is in a relationship or not? (Without having to resort to facebook stalking)

The reason I ask is, I want to get a relationship sooner or later. In order to do so I have to meet and interact with people, I don't want to waste time on someone that has a SO nor do I want to ask them directly if they have a boyfriend (because of muh shyness).

Do you have examples of questions that are not direct, but give hints to me about the existance of a SO in someone's life?
>>
>>18406170
Im quite tall and big, but since I was little I got bullied a lot and it made my self-esteem low.

Recently my father died and I as the only heir has managed to inherit his company and shares. SInce then I began to be more assertive and aggressive to maybe to the point of overcompensating. Being a CEO of a company I am now.
I still feel uneasy since lots of people used to know me as a pushover and there's a voice in my head that think they're still disrespecting me and it made me angry until I go overcompensating in behaviors and things.

On the other side I know overcompensating is an insecure behavior that has no place, but I feel If I don't go all out people won't change their image of me being a pushover and will step on me still.
>>
I strongly like a girl who has confessed that she likes me but said twice that she didn't want a relationship with me. But that's just backstory not really what I want advice for.

Even though I like her a lot I don't feel especially sexually interested in her or any one else which worries me.

I used to sexualize women (not a lot. Probaby below average but still more than now) but since I met her I don't feel any of that.

19yo male. Virgin. Doesn't watch porn or masturbate. Not gay.. Not on any meds.
>>
File: 6d0460b5f902378528dc576d0700aebb.jpg (483KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
6d0460b5f902378528dc576d0700aebb.jpg
483KB, 3000x3000px
5'10, 18 nearly 19 years old. t b h I rounded that height up, I'm pretty insecure about it, especially since my older 27 yo brother is 6'2 and fit tells me i'm a loser for being under that magic 6. I've been swallowing like 6 pills everyday for the past month, Vitamin D, K2, C, Calcium, Fish Oil and MK677. I'm only deficient in Vitamin D.

Just started working at McDonald's 2 weeks ago. I'm not liking it at all but I got rejected from every other job since I have no experience and was a NEET for 1 year. Doesn't help I got sick and puked a few day ago and had to take a few days off. I dread going back, one of the managers is an asshole, and i'm not the only one there who thinks this. The two people I spend most of my time with because of where my manager decides to put me are so fucking annoying. This one obese women and this skinny gay dude who are both hitting 30 always saying each others names repeatedly and talking about their sex lives and other bs gossip. It's so hard to tune out and frankly gross.

There's 2 cute girls I like there, one I got to work a shift with and we chatted and got along really well, the other works in the customer area not behind the counter so I don't see her often to start talking, desu I've only seen her 3 times, just exchanged smiles and greetings a few times. Will start a proper convo the next time I see her. Let's not even get started on my feet, fucking standing for 8 hours, 5 days a week really fucking hurts my heels, it's not as bad as the first week where I needed ice buckets after work. Going from NEET to Full Time worker is a big culture shock (no shit I know).

No I don't plan on staying here long, I have other plans.

I have that tubby power lifter body, I plan of cutting down once my bicep inflammations goes, it's been 6 weeks of the 8 weeks and t b h I dunno how much it has actually healed but man I really want to go back to lifting weights, it's the only thing that keeps my mind somewhat healthy and stress free.
>>
>>18406518
Just passing by to say I feel the same as you.

Problem is I'm M 26 in London (was a virgin until a year ago) with a very small number of friends (single digits).
I feel envious of people that go out on a Friday/Saturday night until the early hours of the morning.

Met someone that I was interested for a while and felt we really clicked. I started to experience that kind of lifestyle for a while, enjoying the Friday nights with her and her friends and it felt like I was starting to wake up from some kind of social coma or something.

We parted ways after she kept going back and forth between being friends and flirting and now I'm kind of back to feeling like I'm missing out having experienced what it's like..

London feels like it can be such a lonely place without a massive network of friends you can meet other people through.

No idea what things someone can do on their own to get out more where you're not going to feel like a weird creepy loner.
>>
24 year old femanon here. I was diagnosed with a chronical illness last week. Nothing life threatening but it takes away life quality and at the moment I am always tired among other things. It's not visible and most people just don't understand or notice that I am sick at all.

I just finished university and try to get better before searching for a job. Meanwhile all my friends had a lot of luck and got nice jobs.

So this week I met with someone friends I worked together with towards the end of my studies. They plan to found a Start up but even though I always showed interest and they need someone with my knowledge, they don't want me in. It would help me so much at my current situation to join them. I felt backstabbed and my sickness got worse again.

My parents currently support me but don't have enough money by the end of the year.

I'm living with my boyfriend of 5 years. Always saw him as a soulmate but for the last year he does nothing but play Video games instead of working for university or helping me with cleaning. He downright ignores me when I ask him for advice and almost always has a bad mood. He won't tell me whether there is a reason for that. Apparently I am still very Important to him but to me, that doesn't show 90% of the time we spend together. He stresses me a lot and I have a hard time talking to him.

Also I am on very bad terms with my oder sister. Was jealous of me when we were younger, now she has a nice Job and just looks down on me whenever she can.

Everything is such a hassel. It just feels so unfair to me. I feel awfully old like I fucked up my life with out doing anything wrong and should be Futter with my life plans.

I plan to get healthy again, get a job by the end of the year, even if it's not exactly what I am searching for.

Is that a clean goal, how do I handle my "backstabbers" and my bf? I really would like to join the Start up and don't want to lose them as friends.
>>
24 year old male here who is dealing with chronic pain issues. These issues have turned me into a NEET for the last two years. Not working has caused me to be really depressed and has crushed my self-esteem.

Should I try to push through my pain issues and find a job in order to improve my mental health?
>>
>>18408222
Not OP, but maybe you could say to your startup friends: "I heard you're starting up a new company! Do you need any help with it? I'm available, and I'm quite knowledgeable about ____. I'd be able to help you ____."

Basically let them know you're interested and how you'd benefit them.
>>
>>18408823

Thank you for your reply! I made clear that I am interested ever since the idea first popped up and I talked a bit about it the day I overheard them. Apparently it gets too expensive to found the start up with more members than they currently plan. The person I talked to wants me on board (but money), so I will keep contact but it just leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth that they met up without me despite my interest. Until then I though I was in on it. I also feel I would benefit them more than some of the others on board.
>>
Also a femanon, want to lose weight and eat better, but I lose my motivation in two seconds. 5'4, 150 pounds, (I don't look it, hourglass figure) Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale as fuck. Everyone says I look fine, my boyfriend says I look fine and some days I feel fine, but I know I need to work on myself. But my question is, how do I gain confidence and motivation for long term weight loss. etc? Be as harsh as you want, femanon. I can take it.
>>
>>18406170
I was with a legit psychopath girl for 2 years. I'm basically over her, but she's such a fucking liar and a bullshitter, that it bugs me to no end. She makes the breakup seem to be my fault, and that I was a shithead from time to time, but I took responsibility for that, and she never took responsibility for what she put me through which is BAD. It pisses me off that she doesn't understand/want to understand what kind of a bitch she was.

How do I stop thinking about it? The wound is still fresh
>>
>>18409330
Not OP but you have to forgive her. That probably sounds like the last thing you want to do, but you need to do it. Don't get me wrong, what she did was fucked up, and that sucks that you don't get the closure of her owning up to what she did wrong. However, forgiving her isn't about saying "What you did to me is okay." Forgiveness is about saying "I am letting go of the power you have over me." You're stranded out in the ocean right now, and she is dragging you down with that anger and sadness and pain. You can choose to let her drown you, or you can cut her loose and swim to shore.
>>
>>18409348
how do I act if I see her? Big chance of that, and I wonder what's really appropriate. I want to stick it to her, but she's so manipulative she'll start playing the victim. Is there any way to make her understand her actions?
>>
>>18409378
>Is there any way to make her understand her actions?
Unfortunately, not really. People are very good at not absorbing things when they aren't in an open-minded mood. Very hard to get someone to be empathetic when they're stuck in a closed off mindset
>>
>>18408382
Person from the post above you, so I can kind of understand you. You wrote it yourself, with a job you will most likely feel better and more confident. I personally barely noticed my pain when I had a great project to work on. It was stressfull but in a productive way. My health got worse when I started worrying about jobs and money.
Of course I don't know what kind of pain you go through. Try to find a job you can manage with your health, for example working from home, only part time or with flexible times. Maybe there are forums that can help you with that.
Maybe you could get some kind of support from the state?
>>
I don't know what to fucking do man. I'm pissed off that I have to go work for my dad at his convenient store for pretty much 2$ an hour for 12 hours a day. I'm pissed off that not even McDicks or WalMart wants to hire me. I'm pissed off that I'm not going to study what I like. I'm pissed off that I have no computer to produce music. I'm pissed off that I have no money to go to a gym
>>
>>18409450
instead of being a bitch ass faggot, try chopping wood when ur pissed.. if not, grab a gun and suck the barrel
>>
>>18406170
Should I kill myself? I've been a neet all my life, I feel shitty and lonely and am a wizard soon
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.