[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was just masterbating and experience horrible sensation in back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497118198546.png (1MB, 1684x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1497118198546.png
1MB, 1684x1364px
Was just masterbating and experience horrible sensation in back of neck. Since the've experienced symptoms of hemorraggic stroke. Couldnt walk or hold head up. Couldn't feel arms legs blurred vision. Was going to text mother and gave her drive me to the ER but do t have insurance and not sure what a doc could do for me . I was so certain I was having stroke earlier but now feel a bit normal. Had uncontrolled blood pressure for this past winter because of B12 deficiency and I know blood vessels are weak always feel it in upper neck.

Why was I having stroke symptoms and feel okay now ?
>>
Pls respond
>>
Go to the doctor.
>>
>>18406155
Because strokes are events, not conditions.

You need to get insurance immediately and get under the care of a physician- you did have one and are at high risk for another one.
>>
>>18406294
How did it stop bleeding? Sorry for my ignorance
>>
>>18406294
What sort of treatment advice would he gone to someone that experienced a minor stroke
>>
Hemorrhagic strokes are just one type of stroke- it's more likely you had a clot that dissipated. I cannot give you treatment advice; any medication would be prescribed by a physician. This is not something to play around with, get health insurance immediately.
>>
>>18406482
Well thank you so much for the info. Makes me feel a lot better. A clot sounds like it makes sense. When I was suffering from B12 deficiency I know there was some blockage up there. A clot dissipating could be a good thing? My quality of life is actually really good right now
>>
Is that surgery serious? Make a incision in your neck to remove the plague? Just read rticle suggesting that surgery after TIA
>>
Thanks again for advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.