[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have to chase your current GF? I am currently under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: mestoopid.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
mestoopid.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
Did you have to chase your current GF?

I am currently under the impression that if a girl isn't giving you obvious go ahead signals, she isnt interested romantically.

Has anyone here pursued a girl through mixed signals until they eventually became your gf or does this only happen on TV???
>>
>>18405567
>if a girl isn't giving you obvious go ahead signals, she isnt interested romantically
This is right
>>
>>18405686
this
>>
>chase girls
>>
>>18405567
but what is an obvious go ahead
>>
>>18405686
Does this apply to guys too? I imagine it does but I can dream I guess
>>
>>18405698
No, guys can hide their feelings better than girls.
>>
If what OP says is true does it mean that all a man has to do is just be there and not do anything until some girl shows up and gives him signals?
I mean it seems like this is exactly what people claim... until someone words it the way I did.
>>
>>18405705
But why would they?
>>
>>18405698
No because guys(as a whole) aren't allowed to openly "give signals". Guys are supposed take action, even though girls have giving up their half of the dating game.
>>
>>18405695
>Hey anon wanna go to watch a movie
>yes anon, I want to go to a date with you
>you're really cute anon, can you send me a pic of your outfit
>send me a text anon, I'm really alone and bored
>>
>>18405712
Society teaches you that if a guy likes a girl there's a very thin line that he can cross if he's not careful that will turn him into a creep degenerate pervert or a beta cuck loser. That's why guys have to handle flirting and rejection with a lot of care.
>>
>>18405716
Do girls ever do this? Where I live they are never this direct and "easy" even if they are attracted to the guy.
>>
>>18405567
Ye. Halfway through our first date I knew she was someone I wanted to be with for a long time so I asked her to be my gf. She said no so I asked her again 3 days later and we 3 years strong now boi
>>
>>18405721
I've seen girls act like that all the time. Mostly the young ones
>>
>>18405567
>if a girl isnt giving obvious signals shes not interested.

Ladies and gentleman OP has become a man.

Yes this is correct. They do not play games. They are extremely obvious when they like you. Like you have to be a retard not to know when they do.

If they are playing games with you its because maybe youre romantically ideal but they arent attracted to you. Theyre just confused. That also never turns out well.
>>
>>18405686
THAT.

>>18405698
If you made your intentions clear and he rejected you, yes, then that is a clear no, Diane.
>>
What the fuck does it mean when they are giving really unambiguous signals, only to ghost you?
>>
>>18405752
What are some common, "obvious signals" from girls towards guys that aren't in conversation?

The joke seems to be "girls give signals" because every time it comes up, the topic diverts to "clear, concise verbal consent".
>>
>>18405753
No, I haven't made my intentions clear yet but I don't feel any interest from him.
>>
File: rwrww.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
rwrww.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>18405752
>"Girls don't play games"
>>
>>18405887

Man i havent seen that pic in like years and god damn how fitting it is to see it now

>girls dont play games

Seriously though what kind of fucking retard thinks girls dont play games like wtf? Did a fucking dense bitch write that? 99% of girls are nothing but games and shit tests. You just get to the point of interpeting them for what they are and learn to rub that shit right back in their faces. Just because someone figures out how to deal with that bullshit doesnt mean its not there lol
>>
>>18405887
As one who never had a problem with women, i barely know what youre talking about.

Theyre obvious and straight up. If theyre playing games and being hot and cold and fucking around they either dont find you attractive and like the attention you give them anyway, or they legit care about you but wanna be slews but cant hide their feelings for you despite their best efforts.

So if shes playing games she doesnt like you. Hardly counts based on what OP is asking. As in if she does like you and wants it, there are no games. She will hire a goddamn traffic cop to point you at her vagina if she had the money.
>>
so do girls play games or not?

I am talking to this girl right now who gave me her phone number on facebook messenger, then i texted her the next day inviting her to work out but she said she didnt have her gym clothes and said "maybe next time", did I get curved?
>>
>>18407162
>so do girls play games or not?
Some do, others don't. It's almost like people are individuals or something.

>she said she didnt have her gym clothes and said "maybe next time"
>did I get curved?
She literally told you what the deal was. Stop microanalysing everything because that's how you start fucking things up.
>>
>>18407162
>inviting her to work out
thats not a date anon.
>>
>>18407162
She might have, but if she did it's not that big of a deal. Sometimes I don't want to hang out so I make up an excuse like "no thanks, I have things to do." If you say you don't want to hang out right then people get offended and start asking why, which is annoying. Just take what she said at face value for now.
>>
>>18405721
All the time mate. Of course, its a lot harder to see when its happening to you.
>>
>>18407193

I figured that if a girl is interested in you she would enjoy hanging out no matter what the activity is.

She did offer me her phone number without me asking though, then again she never initiates phone conversations so I dunno
>>
>>18405567

theres confusion as of late where people think that 'playing hard to get' means that the girl is downright disinterested in you. thats not true.

the 'chase' just implies that you are courting a girl, not that you are 'winning her over'. if shes interested there will be some clear signs and you wont feel like you're chasing, rather that you are just building.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.